What's new

Pakistani Kurtas a hit among Indian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are seeing so many Indian perverts here on this forum then how many are there on their streets?:lol:
Are Indian females getting freedom now? :rofl:

might be your sikh friends are mostly from that 1.50%......

Yeah, from the 1.50% truly patriotic Sikhs who realise they really need homeland before another Sikh massacres begins..
Follow the Jewish model, before they were happy being ruled by Christians, after the holocaust, they woke up and got themselves a nice little piece of land. You should do the same :agree:

They arent even Pakistani nor do they represent us legally... its like saying tht some victim of sexual slavery from india represents indian women... comeon jayron u can troll harder.

No kid thts coz of supply and demand.. ur women "BUY" creatin demand and they "SUPPLY" to fulfill their needs.

how easy is it to abandon them as they are not good enough! sorry about that. but looks like the best in Pakistan to me. not any better than your actresses like veena and meera.

meera+to+marry+us+pilot+Parvez.jpg

Since you live in Canada, don't you see women from our subcontinent shopping in the same clothing stores and wearing the same dresses ( Kurta and Payjama). You need to broaden your mindset and stop having these kind of thoughts. Get over it .

Have i said its a good thing?
Definitely not because Canadians have nothing of their own. You should be the one to broaden your mind to realize that what we buy in our stores is 99.99% American. It does not show any difference between us and them in culture.

how easy is it to abandon them as they are not good enough! sorry about that. but looks like the best in Pakistan to me. not any better than your actresses like veena and meera.

It's obviously a photoshop image... Meera doesn't look like that...

Friends, lets get back to topic and not make it yours vs mine competition

The laughing stock of our country?(even the pic is a PS)lol mid aged women? seriously... dnt we all know how u indians look? ud probably brand me as a racist but il be honest... indian men are dark and skinny while ur women are also dark,unattractive features but their thighs,hips and tummy tend to come out when they get married... even ur height is also shorter... in short i swear besides maybe indian punjab you have no beauty to boast abt... average indians are pretty unattractive.

yoo bro calm down. u dont wanna mess with sikhs. i am one of them. if u have any questions ask me.

I assure you kiddo.. u dnt wanna show a tribesman ur fake attitude...

It's obviously a photoshop image... Meera doesn't look like that...

Friends, lets get back to topic and not make it yours vs mine competition

Blaming her ugliness on photoshop?
I got it from this link:

http://24xentertainment.blogspot.com/2012/01/pakistani-actress-meera-to-marry-us.html

Any way, even in her best pics, she looks like a man.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pak....,cf.osb&fp=136bef71ab4144f9&biw=1280&bih=653

How is it that every time Pakistanis talk trash about Indian women and their appearance you moderators wait till the Indians start giving back in kind?

The laughing stock of our country?(even the pic is a PS)lol mid aged women? seriously... dnt we all know how u indians look? ud probably brand me as a racist but il be honest... indian men are dark and skinny while ur women are also dark,unattractive features but their thighs,hips and tummy tend to come out when they get married... even ur height is also shorter... in short i swear besides maybe indian punjab you have no beauty to boast abt... average indians are pretty unattractive.

Then why are your Miss Pakistans butt ugly? Do they choose the ugliest girls in Pakistan to represent beauty contests? :lol:

Then why are your Miss Pakistans butt ugly? Do they choose the ugliest girls in Pakistan to represent beauty contests? :lol:

I guess common sense is not tht common in india... considering the facts tht beauty pageants are banned in our country and even our society strictly discourages... unlike ur society.... wher probably showing off ur women is considered some "bara karmana".... but u wont understand tht..

What you need to know here is that we don't use our prostitutes to show off to the world. :lol:

bro u are talking childishly..and you are giving some silly sweeping statements ..that Pakistani are white and all indians are dark...accept indian punjabis.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom