What's new

Pakistani Kurtas a hit among Indian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
then what happen if a sikh lady married with Rafi brother they both love each other and they have every right to marry,, i am also bajwa jatt sikh my grand father was zaildar of 40 villiges situated on sialkot zafarwal road...
Yeah right... funny thing is tht its the opposite...its indian women attracted to Pakistani men... while we on PDF see alot of this BS .... lying to satisfy the false ego of urs... another thing.. we have a member Rafi whose brother is married to a sikh lady from indian punjab....

Here is an article from an indian lady:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...S320eeEDdBxTsIAWw&sig2=N-HkdOhosxk5xpUR9Wdreg

Dude i'm telling you my experiences from over 3 continents in the world and that is the proof. You yourself living in just India cannot justify us Pakistanis. In fact, let me ask you how many Pakistanis have you seen in your life other than listening to your propaganda NDTV etc news?

Really you don't believe Pakistan has its distinct culture?
Prove me Pashtun, Balochi, Sindhi, G.B, siriki similarities with Indians

India has far more distinct culture every 50 square miles a Punjabi Pakistani could ever tolerate.

Your opinion given your prejudice and pre occupation doesn't stand the ground. I have been to many nations doing high end jobs knowing/speaking Scottish, British, ~ American, Australian and Kiwi accents.

Though you claim to be exclusive who has been to many places (just to find negatives about Indians and say it on a forum) but your logics and accusations are typical 'Lahori'. Grow up and sniff the air your really live in that is Canadian and quench its values which go above and beyond stereotyping ethnicities.

Afghan national dress
Traditional_Women_Clothing_in_Afghanistan.jpg

Pakistani National Dress
20090123_49.jpg

Indian National Dress
sampat-pal-devi-and-members-of-the-pink-sari-or-gulabi-gang.jpg

I dnt thnk thts our national dress heck not even our regional dress to be honest... but who cares.

rafi ji what bulshit u are talking about(indians and their inferiority complex's) we are down to earth people ....70% of present day pakistan was carved out by hindus and sikhs before 1947....most of the biggest industries of lahor and sialkot use to be upper caste hindus ...and most of big landloads was jatt sikh in present day pakistan .....one of my tati (aunt) family waraich jatt use to have around 600 acr of land near ghazi chak on gujrat wazirbad road...my other aunts famly cheema jatt was once biggest landload of Gujranwala...i belongs to bajwa jatt family before partation of 1947 our family was zaildar of 40 villages of sialkot distt...but we dont fly in air like u guys.....
indians and their inferiority complex's - so predictable.

I dnt thnk thts our national dress heck not even our regional dress to be honest... but who cares.

Shalwar Kameez is the national dress of Pakistan, but that picture was taken a few years back in a college in Lahore. I know the style changes from time to time and each province has its own unique traditional clothing.

salwarkamez.blogspot++(2).jpg

Pakistani dress

Indian women are ugly and have dark complexion ...they wont look as beautiful as Pakistani women in kurtas..

tru thats why ur actors come over to india to work with our ugly women. Now get the fucckk out

rafi ji what bulshit u are talking about(indians and their inferiority complex's) we are down to earth people ....70% of present day pakistan was carved out by hindus and sikhs before 1947

Just like how half of Indian culture was carved out by Muslim Mughals before the British even came? :lol:

tru thats why ur actors come over to india to work with our ugly women. Now get the fucckk out

They go to India for $£$£ not for chicks :P

rafi ji what bulshit u are talking about(indians and their inferiority complex's) we are down to earth people ....70% of present day pakistan was carved out by hindus and sikhs before 1947....most of the biggest industries of lahor and sialkot use to be upper caste hindus ...and most of big landloads was jatt sikh in present day pakistan .....one of my tati (aunt) family waraich jatt use to have around 600 acr of land near ghazi chak on gujrat wazirbad road...my other aunts famly cheema jatt was once biggest landload of Gujranwala...i belongs to bajwa jatt family before partation of 1947 our family was zaildar of 40 villages of sialkot distt...but we dont fly in air like u guys.....

Jatt Sikh sahab, please stop bragging about jatts and sikhs. Pakistan has plenty of Muslim Punjabi Jatts and they are patriotic Pakistanis, while we offered you Sikhs to be part of Pakistan but you ran to hindus. Pakistani Punjabi Jatts are more than happy with Pakistan. You should make your Khalistan and then we will talk about a Pakistan-Khalistan confederation :wave:

Just like how half of Indian culture was carved out by Muslim Mughals before the British even came? :lol:

They go to India for $£$£ not for chicks :P

yeah india leads the world in miss world and miss universe. pakistan has 0. get a life dude. pakistani girls are prettier than indians :rofl:. btw i heard adnan sami is ready to accept indian citizen ship and disown pak. damm pakistanis can forget patriotism for money. i hope ur girls still have some decency and not give up anything for money.. aka veena malik effect.

yeah india leads the world in miss world and miss universe. pakistan has 0. get a life dude. pakistani girls are prettier than indians. btw i heard adnan sami is ready to accept indian citizen ship and disown pak. damm pakistanis can forget patriotism for money. i hope ur girls still have some decency and not give up anything for money.. aka veena malik effect.

Pakistan is a Muslim country. We don't participate in Beauty pageants maybe some ex-pat Pakistanis do but the government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan (like most Muslim countries) doesn't allow Pakistani citizens to participate in beauty pageants and it doesnt allow them to represent Pakistan.

And no one in Pakistan likes Veena Malik while you people worship Aishwarya Rai. 1 billion indians and aishwarya rai is the best you have?

yeah india leads the world in miss world and miss universe. pakistan has 0

..because most Pakistani girls don't bother about such things...? Ever heard of the word 'Ghairat'?

btw i heard adnan sami is ready to accept indian citizen ship and disown pak. damm pakistanis can forget patriotism for money

Like how 30 million around the world forsake India for a better lifestyle? Lol, and who's Adnan Sami...does he represent the 180 million of us?

veena malik effect.

Yeah I've said this before, Indians got really lucky as how our trash landed in India, where now she is being venerated as precious gold :disagree:

1 billion indians and aishwarya rai is the best you have?

Hey, there's alot of Indians here where I live. You just gotta come over here and hear them brag how she's is the most beautiful woman in the world :D

omar veer ji who told u this bulshit....98% of jat sikh do not support Khalistan movement .... khalistan support largely came from khatri,nri and dalit sikh ...pro Khalistan parties got 0.75% of vote share in recent election in punjab....it was jatt police of punjab who end Khalistan movement under the leadership of kps gill,ajit singh sandhu and apar singh bajwa..my advice to u omar ji first you should take care of your own country then think about khalistan.-...........(You should make your Khalistan and then we will talk about a Pakistan-Khalistan confederation) llllllllllllooooooooooolllllllllllll..
Jatt Sikh sahab, please stop bragging about jatts and sikhs. Pakistan has plenty of Muslim Punjabi Jatts and they are patriotic Pakistanis, while we offered you Sikhs to be part of Pakistan but you ran to hindus. Pakistani Punjabi Jatts are more than happy with Pakistan. You should make your Khalistan and then we will talk about a Pakistan-Khalistan confederation :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom