What's new

Pakistani kingdoms in mythical Mahabharat epic

We have no issues with ourselves

We accepted islam as the will of God and a far superior and powerfull system compared to the pagan idol and animal worship espoused by our ugly darker skinned cohabitees in the sub continent

Not wanting to be associated with pagans is a normal thing

That is fine. We think that blindly believing the dubious unverifiable claims of a person with questionable character is the biggest jahiliyah and against the human nature and the thinking brain that was given to man.

Any ideologies that makes such hate filled parasitic, self blowing zombies forever looking to screw the 72 has to be the worst ever.

But then, your religion to you. However screwed up we (and the world) may think it is...

Call us Dharmics, do not compare us with Ancient Arab Pagans who got easily converted to Islam, because their fundamentals are weak and there is no reasoning in what they do.

We have strong fundamentals, culture and a great reasoning in what we do.

Vedas are superior, in the sense they explain every thing also gives clues about GOD !

Your exactly the same

Same idols, same animals, same jahilat, same as africans in jungles and idiots in cave

Do you think calling yourself dharmic stops you from being a pagan, you still worship idols

Islam is far superior, a better system more worthy of being followed

This is your problem you think pakistani disgust at the horror which is hinduism is an attempt to be arabs

Muslims will share commonalities across borders maybe this is where your getting confused

Pakistanis have no problems with our ethnicity and should learn more about our history but their is revulsion at the abomination you call dharma

You can boast your faith as you like, I have np .... nor I am interested to read that. But you have no right to point your fingers to others faith !

regarding darkies or what ever .... we are far better !

Your exactly the same

Same idols, same animals, same jahilat, same as africans in jungles and idiots in cave

Do you think calling yourself dharmic stops you from being a pagan, you still worship idols

Islam is far superior, a better system more worthy of being followed

This is your problem you think pakistani disgust at the horror which is hinduism is an attempt to be arabs

Muslims will share commonalities across borders maybe this is where your getting confused

Pakistanis have no problems with our ethnicity and should learn more about our history but their is revulsion at the abomination you call dharma

That is fine. We think that blindly believing the dubious unverifiable claims of a person with questionable character is the biggest jahiliyah and against the human nature and the thinking brain that was given to man.

Any ideologies that makes such hate filled parasitic, self blowing zombies forever looking to screw the 72 has to be the worst ever.

But then, your religion to you. However screwed up we (and the world) may think it is...

Your a pagan your view dosent matter

Islam is the fastest growing faith in the world and will grow to become the largest as per destiny and Gods will, we are comfortable at the rejection of idol worshipping to worship the one true God

We have no problem espousing the people who lived in what is today Pakistan but you can keep your kooky animal worship to yourself

Such inferiority complex among Pakistanis that now they want to claim Indian history. I am guessing Ancient Greek Pakistani topic is now dead so another :rofl:

Ps. This Pakistani history sub forum is more like Indian history sub forum lol. Almost every thread is about Pakistani claiming Indian history :disagree:

Your a pagan your view dosent matter

Islam is the fastest growing faith in the world and will grow to become the largest as per destiny and Gods will, we are comfortable at the rejection of idol worshipping to worship the one true God

We have no problem espousing the people who lived in what is today Pakistan but you can keep your kooky animal worship to yourself

People like you invite the most contempt for Islam and its prophet.

And then blow up when others get back even slightly. ;)

I can read so many "kaseedes" in Mohammed's taarif (and the "qualities" of the "religion" he created out of thin air).

Or I can just guide you to Ali Sina's site. I will rather do that.

He has done a good job of describing Mohammed, the "religion" and your ilk. Just contempt for your cowardly kind...

People like you invite the most contempt for Islam and its prophet.

And then blow up when others get back even slightly. ;)

I can read so many "kaseedes" in Mohammed's taarif (and the "qualities" of the "religion" he created out of thin air).

Or I can just guide you to Ali Sina's site. I will rather do that.

He has done a good job of describing Mohammed, the "religion" and your ilk. Just contempt for your cowardly kind...

Like i said i am most comfortable with Islam, why would i waste time reading what a anti islam islamaphobe like ali sina has to say

Islam is growing as per destiny to become the largest faith of the world with adherents across the world of all races, we pakistanis take our place alongside those varied millions

We will worship the one true God and you can keep your weird freak show deformities you call Gods to yourself, we dont want anything to do with them or your pagan culture

Such inferiority complex among Pakistanis that now they want to claim Indian history. I am guessing Ancient Greek Pakistani topic is now dead so another :rofl:

Ps. This Pakistani history sub forum is more like Indian history sub forum lol. Almost every thread is about Pakistani claiming Indian history :disagree:

Indian history? Mahabharat is fiction written by foreign aryans. Real history is Mehr garh, Harappa, Mohenje daro, etc and Pakistanis are proud of them.

Like i said i am most comfortable with Islam, why would i waste time reading what a anti islam islamaphobe like ali sina has to say

Islam is growing as per destiny to become the largest faith of the world with adherents across the world of all races, we pakistanis take our place alongside those varied millions

We will worship the one true God and you can keep your weird freak show deformities you call Gods to yourself, we dont want anything to do with them or your pagan culture

You need comfort in numbers while the reality crumbles around you.

The false fear of eternal helfire in daujakh, the greed of eternally screwing the 72...

The most primitive carrot and stick game in the world. ;)

PS: If you go to join your khalifa in ISIS, being a convert from the subcontinent, you will be just doing cleaning and cooking.

And no Yajdi booty for your ilk... Non Arabs are second class Muslims for them. ;)

Last edited:
Indian history? Mahabharat is fiction written by foreign aryans. Real history is Mehr garh, Harappa, Mohenje daro, etc and Pakistanis are proud of them.

First of all its only Pakistanis like you who believe in Aryan invasion theory lol. Just so you can justify your existence in the subcontinent after the invasion of Muhammed Bin Qasim and other muslims.

Even if sticking to your logic. everything American whites in USA are doing since last 4-5 hundred years are actually not doing for the USA. Lol what? And just because you love Aryans so much that you mention them in your every post here are some stats, population of Aryans in India is around 856 million and in Pakistan is around 164 million.

A suggestion. Buddy don't hate your religion Islam, its not a bad religion, infact its a religion of peace. And learn to stick to your roots.

You want to have a connection with history of ancient India. You people are dying to be a part of a civilization which the whole word recognizes. You are in a search for historical stuff like legendary Mahabharata. You are in a search for attention.

First of all its only Pakistanis like you who believe in Aryan invasion theory lol. Just so you can justify your existence in the subcontinent after the invasion of Muhammed Bin Qasim and other muslims.

Even if sticking to your logic. everything American whites in USA are doing since last 4-5 hundred years are actually not doing for the USA. Lol what? And just because you love Aryans so much that you mention them in your every post here are some stats, population of Aryans in India is around 856 million and in Pakistan is around 164 million.

A suggestion. Buddy don't hate your religion Islam, its not a bad religion, infact its a religion of peace. And learn to stick to your roots.

You want to have a connection with history of ancient India. You people are dying to be a part of a civilization which the whole word recognizes. You are in a search for historical stuff like legendary Mahabharata. You are in a search for attention.

gangu bhai its not just Pakistanis but everyone believe in aryans. World is not stupid to believe that gangu Indians spread aryan languages, only Indians can be that stupid and live in denial. So who cares if stupid Indians believe in OIT? No one.

gangu bhai its not just Pakistanis but everyone believe in aryans. World is not stupid to believe that gangu Indians spread aryan languages, only Indians can be that stupid and live in denial. So who cares if stupid Indians believe in OIT? No one.

Hahaha you are frustrated for some reason

There is nothing called Pakistani kingdom. The idea came into existence some 85 years ago and the country was created 68 years ago. After the creation of the country, the leaders pretended to be Arabs and Afghans and Turks. There is no connection between the history of the land and the state of Pakistan.

Pakistan a word first time used in "Now or Never" journal published by ch rehmat ali in 1933, it is acronym for Punjab, Afghan province ( old name of kpk), Kashmir, Sindh, balochisTAN, all these 5 regions existed 5000 years ago, River Indus was common between them, River indus is to Pak what Nile is to Egypt since Pakistan is an acronym for these regions , it is as ancient as these 5 regions !!!

Pakistan a word first time used in "Now or Never" journal published by ch rehmat ali in 1933, it is acronym for Punjab, Afghan province ( old name of kpk), Kashmir, Sindh, balochisTAN, all these 5 regions existed 5000 years ago, River Indus was common between them, River indus is to Pak what Nile is to Egypt since Pakistan is an acronym for these regions , it is as ancient as these 5 regions !!!

(West) Pakistan is not about it's geography.

It is about the ideology (of two nation theory), the claim that Muslims are a separate nation and get a new identity/history and heroes as soon as they convert and become enemies of people they shared the surname and blood with for thousands of years.

That just goes with the territory. You had people with Mohammed that asked their own brother to be held hostage for ransom (as their mother could pay large ransom). Same way you have heroes that perpetrated rape and genocide in your lands and burned your towns and villages, just because the heroes were Muslims.

So you see, there is a bit of contradiction here. No worries, you have a few thousand years to sort it out...

Back
Top Bottom