What's new

Pakistani kingdoms in mythical Mahabharat epic

Pakistan a word first time used in "Now or Never" journal published by ch rehmat ali in 1933, it is acronym for Punjab, Afghan province ( old name of kpk), Kashmir, Sindh, balochisTAN, all these 5 regions existed 5000 years ago, River Indus was common between them, River indus is to Pak what Nile is to Egypt since Pakistan is an acronym for these regions , it is as ancient as these 5 regions !!!

Nice kid you got 100 out of 100 in Pakistan studies :D

What bullshyt!

Mahabharata is an epic mythology. It's not real.

To OP the wine must be free but liver is yours! Drink less and talk lesser.

infact if we stretch it further,Pakistan are the true ancestors of the indians.

attack.jpg
You are not getting it do yo mallu? Aryans were nomadic while ancient Pakistanis used to live in cities of IVC. Kalash people were aryans, after imposing their religion on Indians in Gangustan, they left and started to live in hindu kush. Till this day they have maintained their aryan life style and religion.

Pakistanis are not aryans, we are indigenous people of Mehrgarh.

In every forum these Indians claim to be white huns, kushans, scytians, aryans :astagh: And then come here and are shocked that no one among us is claiming to be arab or persian as they wished. :omghaha:

Its getting boring watching all these pictures again and again. You are son of mongols/indians, end result nepali looks, height barely over 5'0, very temid look. Look at pictures you posted.

Dogra regiment

India+Puts+Military+Hardware+Show+Republic+hf5yw5-os67l.jpg

Pak army

Pakistan-army.jpg

Countries-With-Largest-Armies-In-2014-Pakistan.jpg

No comparison what so ever between you and sons from mehrgarh. They will eat dogra regiment alive.
Haha showing the pic of SSG who run 5 mile in 20 mins.

Here is the thing except for the beard you are racially weak,short and Chubby as their are several studies which suggests that years of inbreeding makes one genetically inferior.

Here is the random pics indo pak soldiers and not for sissy boys posing of Al Hilal.

Look at pak soldiers short and either Chubby or Thin even the beard can't hide their sissy looks
page1-220.jpg

SWEET-EXCHANGE-PHOTOGRAPH-2.jpg

article-2539467-1AAA9F3400000578-87_468x364.jpg

72.jpg

attack.jpg

security-personnel-display-arms-ammunition-and-205365.jpg

download (1).jpg

View attachment 225816
Haha showing the pic of SSG who run 5 mile in 20 mins.

Here is the thing except for the beard you are racially weak,short and Chubby as their are several studies which suggests that years of inbreeding makes one genetically inferior.

Here is the random pics indo pak soldiers and not for sissy boys posing of Al Hilal.

Look at pak soldiers short and either Chubby or Thin even the beard can't hide their sissy looks
View attachment 225809

View attachment 225811
View attachment 225813
View attachment 225815
View attachment 225816
View attachment 225817

View attachment 225819

Even in your cherry picked photos Pakistani soldiers are better as its only natural. Only in group photos of army we can see real deal.

Indian army from north india high caste regiments like dogra, rajput, jaat etc flat nosed, small stature, gracile chubby faces, mongol tendencies etc

15ovz9h.jpg

Indian_Army-Rajput_regiment.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Here is how real men look.

pak-army2.jpg

19slde3.jpg

3-27-2011_12959_l_u.jpg

Even in your cherry picked photos Pakistani soldiers are better as its only natural. Only in group photos of army we can see real deal.

Indian army from north india high caste regiments like dogra, rajput, jaat etc flat nosed, small stature, gracile chubby faces, mongol tendencies etc

15ovz9h.jpg

Indian_Army-Rajput_regiment.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Here is how real men look.

pak-army2.jpg

19slde3.jpg

3-27-2011_12959_l_u.jpg
Ashamed of seeing those midgets and Chubby nerds ?

Anyway some pics you posted not even of army

I have several pics of your chubby Soldiers who can't even run 10 mile

Both pics are from Kargil

Rajuptana Rifles who took bullets in his chest beheaded a NLI with his bare hands

IMG-20150413-WA0016.jpg

100626080055_DefencePension-July5-NEW-1.jpg

Now here is Nli 50 kg midget from the same war (I don't find any other of Nli except for POWs)

16150045.jpg

JAT regiment
W-4162l.jpg

IMG-20150415-WA0009.jpg

As usual Either weak or chubby and some of them are Overly dark so atleast they are not central Asian
111011-06.jpg

120106-06.jpg

Rajuptana Rifles who took bullets in his chest beheaded a NLI with his bare hands

View attachment 225825

View attachment 225832

Now here is Nli 50 kg midget from the same war (I don't find any other of Nli except for POWs)

View attachment 225828

JAT regiment
View attachment 225833
View attachment 225835

As usual Either weak or chubby and some of them are Overly dark so atleast they are not central Asian
View attachment 225837
View attachment 225838

. And Pakistani photos are off new recuits lmao,. Even kids in Pak army have better build then hindus.

Indian army

vh3mzk.jpg

indian-army.jpg

dude you are clearly blind, nothing will change ground reality.

Pakistan army, proper one and not new kids in school lol

RTR2SC3W.jpg

M_Id_69158_pakistan_army_lahore_attack.jpg

Pakistan-Army-Action.gif

burn lol

And obvioudly hindus cannot grow proper beard, its well known fact noted by british anthropologists even. lmao

Haha second pic of 55+ officers

As I told you inbreeding could make one inferior.

And look at your second pic of pak army fat black and inferior :lol:
Fata recent op (took it from PDF pic section)
View attachment 225849

View attachment 225852

Yaar this talk of black doesn't suite you does it? You are making fun of shaeed soldier who will be considered god in India because of his looks. And you are blind. You can post as many random photos as you like but this is reality

Typical Indian army

Dogra regiment

2901301.jpg

Some randome Indian army photos
Indian_Army-Madras_regiment.jpeg

Indian_Army-Sikh_Light_Infantry_regiment.jpeg

_45412867_006784018-1.jpg

Very beutifull no doubt but not comparable to Pakistan army, sorry but thats just cold hard fact. I have a feeling even Pakistani chuhra exclusive regiment will be taller and more handsome then Indian army.

Last edited:
Yaar this talk of black doesn't suite you does it? You are making fun of shaeed soldier who will be considered god in India because of his looks. And you are blind. You can post as many random photos as you like but this is reality

Typical Indian army

Dogra regiment

2901301.jpg

Indian_Army-Madras_regiment.jpeg

Indian_Army-Sikh_Light_Infantry_regiment.jpeg

_45412867_006784018-1.jpg

Very beutifull no doubt but not comparable to Pakistan army, sorry not but thats just cold hard fact. I have a feeling even Pakistani chunra exclusive regiment will be taller and more handsome then Indian army.
Like the handsome guys I posted above not to mention 50 kg

Descendant of Porus hardly weight 40 kg

hqdefault(16).jpg

No wonder kushan would LAMO of these Dark and Thin Central Asians From Tarim Basin Except for the beard nothing white :lol:
000001.untitled.png

Come back when you Guys would dare to compete us,we run faster and jump longer and do this to racially inferior Mallecha.

Pakistani records in athletics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian records in athletics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attachments

• 20653449.jpg
    20653449.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 25

View attachment 225860
No wonder kushan would LAMO of these Dark and Thin Central Asians From Tarim Basin Except for the beard nothing white :lol:
View attachment 225861

Come back when you Guys would dare to compete us,we run faster and jump longer and do this to racially inferior Mallecha.

Omg:rofl: you indians are delusional

Out of all the subcontinent its the people of Pakistan which are better looking, taller, fairer and stronger

This is because most of our people are punjabi kashmiri pathan or north Pakistani

Random photos aside you can see this amongst clearly unless you are a dark delusional indian

Even indian women repeatedly state Pakistanis are better looking

Buzzfeed India Editor Comes In For Vicious Sexist Attack On Twitter

Last edited:
:D

View attachment 225860
View attachment 225861

Honestly all the pictures you keep posting of ugly Pak army, they still look better then Indians in those pictures lmao nothing will change this reality no matter how many random photos you post.

And its Indians who claim scytians, kushans, aryan, hunas ancestry while looking like pictures I posted.

Potohar my Arse,You are Shudra Mallacha we don't consider you Muslims as Rajputs and why are you showing me the pics of converts of unknown origin,I can give you so many example of shudras who were given KHAN title even during the time of Sultanate.

My ancestors were allotted the land in Himachal even before 1947 as they were in the service of Dogra and Katoch rulers.

And compare the list of Number of Victoria cross won by Hindus and Muslims including the second VC was Negi Rajput you should know them as they refused to fire on Muslims in Peshawar.

These are jamwals
View attachment 225764
View attachment 225765

P.S: why don't you share your personal pic with me then we decide the difference with Mix Race potohari and a Jamwal.

I'm 100% sure, you're not a dogra or jammuite. You're from Uttarkhand or some other shithole. And for the point, I'm no Minhaas, you idiot. Was merely pointing out that they are one of the largest rajput clans in my home region.

And it doesn't matter if you accept them to be Jamwaal or not, no one gives a !@#$. The Mair-Minhaas of Chakwal had sided with the Sikhs against British, hence their lands were confiscated by the Brits. The chieftains of the said clan then approached Gulab Singh Dogra, and shared their family tree with him, which made him intervene on their behalf and hence the relationship between them and the Brits got back to normal.

I'm sure you're 45% "South Indian", genetic chamar from Uttarkhand pretending to be a Scythian Jammuwal(lol).

Man I see you always present on PDF..if you don't mind ,can you tell me if you go to college or office?
I admire your knowledge of history.

Thanks man. I generally comment on history based articles. And I'm afraid I can't answer such a question on a public forum. Apologies.

These pictures can be deceiving. Im sure if you went to G-B region of Pakistan, you would be called a "kaalia"(black). They are in all likelihood the lightest skinned and lightest eyed people in Pakistan.

Such inferiority complex among Pakistanis that now they want to claim Indian history. I am guessing Ancient Greek Pakistani topic is now dead so another :rofl:

Ps. This Pakistani history sub forum is more like Indian history sub forum lol. Almost every thread is about Pakistani claiming Indian history :disagree:
So Pakistani People don't have any history prior to arrival of Islam in sub continents? Why you guys are such idiots? Recognising your pre-Islamic heritage is considered inferiority complex and not recognising it is some superiority complex and make us arab for Indians. confuse Indian as usual never happy in any case

Pakistan a word first time used in "Now or Never" journal published by ch rehmat ali in 1933, it is acronym for Punjab, Afghan province ( old name of kpk), Kashmir, Sindh, balochisTAN, all these 5 regions existed 5000 years ago, River Indus was common between them, River indus is to Pak what Nile is to Egypt since Pakistan is an acronym for these regions , it is as ancient as these 5 regions !!!

1. All the regions of the World existed before they were rediscovered, rechristened, renamed, or remodelled. The argument does not hold a flag. I'm sure they existed 6000 years ago as well, not just 5000 years ago.

2. The newly formed Pakistani govt. guided by its forward thinking leaders decided to abandon the history of their own land and people that was thousands of years old. They tried to be more "Islamic"(read Arab) and more closely related to the invaders of India, where as in reality almost all Pakistanis are those who have been converted to Islam by the invaders.

3. While there is nothing wrong with religion, one cannot nitpick when it comes to which historical identity to choose. You cannot have both, let alone best of both. The Egyptians, for example, are mostly Muslims, nowadays, but that doesn't mean they have forsaken what they actually are. They don't name their weapons after their own invaders. So, it's not a question of geography, rather it's the philosophy one chooses and the decisions one make. Pakistani leaders have made that decision for you, and assumed an identity for the country, which is loosely based around "not being India". Try to live with that.

@ghoul I have gone through what you have said, regarding topic and I must say, your points are impressive. However, changes don't happen overnight and lot of wind has to blow, before the prevalent mentality in Pakistan changes.

North India and the region of Pakistan played a very important role in the Mahabharat.

-Gandhaari was the mother of the Kauravs. As her name implies, she was from Gandhara. She was a pious woman. Her brother was Shakuni(Mama of Kauravs) was king of Gandhara which is Pothohar and parts of Afghanistan. Shakuni was one of the central figures of Mahabharat story. He was mainly responsible for the war in Kurukshetra. He and his entire army sided with the Kauravs.

-The maternal uncle of the Pandavs, Shalya was king of Madra Desh which is central Punjab or Majha region which is now mostly in Pakistan. He had a very powerful army which fought on the side of the Kauravs. Later this king became the charioteer of Karan in competition to Arjun whose charioteer was Krishna. After the death of Karan, Shalya was appointed the commander in chief of the Kaurav army.

-Jayadrath was the king of Sindh. He also possessed a powerful army. He was was married to Dushala who was the only sister of the Kauravs. He had disrespected Draupadi and in revenge, the Pandavs punished him by cutting his hair on his head leaving only 5 locks of hair. He took revenge from the Pandavs during the Mahabharat war. He played a major role in the death Abhimanyu who was son of Arjun. Later Arjun killed Jayadrath.

Maybe some other knowledgealbe members here might add more info

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom