What's new

Pakistani kingdoms in mythical Mahabharat epic

Bit rich coming from a Pakistan :woot:

They are programmed not to see the irony of the statement. ;)

Its not just the religion but they even use the pre-Islamic names and ape the culture of desert bedouins.

And apparently "lick the Arab balls" too as per a "think tank". ;)

You don't have to lick our balls for that but you could say 'thank you' to us.

Of course, all the licking still doesn't produce much results. Apparently. They are still Mishkeen in the land of the Arabs.

This frustration drives some of them to belated claim links to (and even ownership of) the religion of their pre-conversion ancestors and transpose their own Arab ball licking (that is a specialty of their current belief system) onto others. They just are unable to see that others have a very different value system from theirs.

Even the supposedly literate ones (calling them educated will be a stretch) and having resources available to get rid of this ignorance (jahiliyat) are unable to do that...

It's primarily because of such arguments that most professionals in the field use the term Harappan civilsation, using the convention of naming it after the first find.

The first excavation was done as Kalibangan in Rajasthan but was abandoned midway and was related to the same vast civilization much later.

Else it would have been known by the right name much earlier.

Last edited:
The term India was proposed by English in 1600s
The term Indos was proposed by Greeks in referance to Sindh first ..
So ....

BTW If we changed the name of Pakistan to for example "Sindia" or "Gandhara" or "Gedrosia" would that suddenly satisfty you guy's although frankly I don't know whay business it is of you guy's what we call our land in the past?

"Sindia" or "Gandhara" or "Gedrosia"----> :omghaha:

Sure, why not....Gandhara sounds better.

Any way Pakistan is a misnomer. You guys forgot to include Baluchistan.:laugh:

I don't take anyone who have Kushan ruler surname seriously, no offence but it seem like Indians are in love with these foreign rulers.

Mahabharat was composed by aryans, its hardly representive of Indian culture.

Does it mean you guys will introduce Mahabharata in your school texts. Try proposing Mahabharata as your ancient text to your school board and see the reaction.

Does it mean you guys will introduce Mahabharata in your school texts. Try proposing Mahabharata as your ancient text to your school board and see the reaction.

I think they should introduce a comedy class for kids and tech them about the "Vedic" times, where IPAD and IPhones were being used 5000 years ago bu Hindu population of the world as your leaders and Pandits suggest. Where Flat and Curved screen TV's existed with LED technology, where people had smart devices able to send talk, email and text 5000 years ago, Lamborghini and Ferrari like cars had turbo-fans in them (a problem that Chinese can't solve as of today and may be they should look into the vedic time engineering lol), they had planes which would travel from India to Mars in less than 6 hours and the flight had an Indian buffet and Wine served during inter-galaxy flight.

Yea....the Pakistanis should teach that instead!

I think they should introduce a comedy class for kids and tech them about the "Vedic" times, where IPAD and IPhones were being used 5000 years ago bu Hindu population of the world as your leaders and Pandits suggest. Where Flat and Curved screen TV's existed with LED technology, where people had smart devices able to send talk, email and text 5000 years ago, Lamborghini and Ferrari like cars had turbo-fans in them (a problem that Chinese can't solve as of today and may be they should look into the vedic time engineering lol), they had planes which would travel from India to Mars in less than 6 hours and the flight had an Indian buffet and Wine served during inter-galaxy flight.

Don't worry about Mahabharata or the Vedic times. It just has nothing to with with Pakistan or Islam.

You can focus on Quran and Hadhith and how you conquered Spain. That is all you need.

Don't worry about Mahabharata or the Vedic times. It just has nothing to with with Pakistan or Islam.

You can focus on Quran and Hadhith and how you conquered Spain. That is all you need

I don't have religious affiliations, not sure if you read my posts. All of you are following your own Koran and Hadith. Isn't it your Hinduism that's forcing you to kill minorities inside India for decades? Isn't it your religious context and extremist Hindu followers which have killed million starting before and from Kashmir and then to many states in India?
Isn't it the great Hinduism that the Indian extremists like the BJP, RSS, Shiv Sena follow and support ONE HINDU INDIA by 2030 whether by force or killings.
Radical Islam has killed thousands of people lately, radical Hindusim has killed millions. How come there is no debate on that? Terrorism is terrorism, anyone killing innocent civilians should be classified as terrorist, whether its a Hindu extremists, an Islamist extremist or simple white guy just trying to find nigger*s to shoot. This is 2015, I think extremists from all religions and races should get that. Apparently, you people still think you live in the stone age. There is a lot the world can accomplish if the organized religion wasn't involved and it remained in people's personal lives, not enforced upon others.
I think its still a very cool idea to think people half naked 6000 years ago, having IPAD's and IPHONES and cars that flew.....wait, how come those people didn't learn to cover themselves up all the way in cold if they were that advanced? Love it, the great "Vedic" times!

I don't have religious affiliations, not sure if you read my posts. All of you are following your own Koran and Hadith. Isn't it your Hinduism that's forcing you to kill minorities inside India for decades? Isn't it your religious context and extremist Hindu followers which have killed million starting before and from Kashmir and then to many states in India?
Isn't it the great Hinduism that the Indian extremists like the BJP, RSS, Shiv Sena follow and support ONE HINDU INDIA by 2030 whether by force or killings.
Radical Islam has killed thousands of people lately, radical Hindusim has killed millions. How come there is no debate on that? Terrorism is terrorism, anyone killing innocent civilians should be classified as terrorist, whether its a Hindu extremists, an Islamist extremist or simple white guy just trying to find nigger*s to shoot. This is 2015, I think extremists from all religions and races should get that. Apparently, you people still think you live in the stone age. There is a lot the world can accomplish if the organized religion wasn't involved and it remained in people's personal lives, not enforced upon others.
I think its still a very cool idea to think people half naked 6000 years ago, having IPAD's and IPHONES and cars that flew.....wait, how come those people didn't learn to cover themselves up all the way in cold if they were that advanced? Love it, the great "Vedic" times!
:lol::lol::lol:
Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with you.

It is better than what is being taught in your madrassas. At least they will have a good laugh.

The post just shows lack of ability to be objective and look at facts. Just pathetic hyperbolic statements.

In India, minorities have flourished while in Pakistan and Bangladesh (and also many other Islamic countries elsewhere) the minorities have been almost wiped out.

One just has to look at the population ratio of the minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh and India and its trend and the sheer stupidity of such comments becomes obvious.

The only genocide in millions in the subcontinent recently has been done by Pakistan (mainly the Western part).

First during the genocide and ethnic cleansing during partition (that saw the non Muslims reduced from 19% to less than 2 %) and the subsequent persecution and forced conversion and abduction of their women. The population share has been going down ever sunce, just like in BD it has gone down from 35% to 8% now.

Second the genocide and rapine of East Pakistan (3 millions murdedred in cold blood and 2 lac to 4 lac women raped).

Not one criminal punished in both these massive genocides and rapine! Then these people talk of minority rights shamelessly!

You see the same thing happening to Christians in the middle East, as the recent BBC documentary (Kill the Christians) shows.

There is no debate on that because it is simply not true! ;)

All this Hindutva genocide in millions is nothing but your fertile imagination based on hatred which is part of your upbringing and curriculum. It effects even those who may not be very observant religiously. They can be as hate filled bigots (or more) as Islamic fanatics.

I will tell you what is cooler, the idea that if your wife doesn't satisfy you at night, angels will curse her all night. See what a merciful divine will reveal this!

Or the sun setting in muddy waters, djinns flying all over, devil sitting on your ears during prayer, people jumping and splitting the moon with their sword (confirmed by NASA moon mission), genetics confirming that the Jews and Christians became apes and dogs.

You have enough cool ideas in the final and perfect revelations of your ideology. You don't have to look for it elsewhere.

That is haram anyway.

Sorry but I am not familiar with OIT..whats the unabbreviated version here?
..I've known of AIT..
Nevertheless, point being that its now common knowledge that it was an Immigration or Aryan migration than an Invasion..
It is professed that the group of languages and its people originated somewhere between India and Europe...Some say Central Asia, or even Anatolia..
Given the massive history of conquests and mixing of people in these regions, it cannot be ascertained
a. exact place of origin
b. exact look and features...
Light skinned does not mean european look...it could be mongloid, it could be what presentt day Iranians are, or even the lighter brown north Indians...
All we know if that they were nobles...as per the text,..
So their lighter skin could be genetic as in the case of caucasians, or because of their status ie. not having to work in the fields etc..

They had blonde hair and blue eyes. Check Tarim basin mummies and Scythians mummies from Altai republic. I can't post them here, for they might be a bit too graphic. The Tarim mummies even showed genetic similarities to Indus Valley people(Pakistanis) and Pashtuns and Tajiks.

I would imagine they'd have facial features from both the Europeans and upper caste south asians. Feature wise they wouldn't look like any modern population in my opinion. Also, Aryans(Indo-Iranians) don't appear to be "pure", as they were slightly mixed with Siberians and mongoloids. Andronovo culture is thought to have been manned by them. Aryans(along with Scythians) all contained R1a Y-lineage, which is missing outside of north-western India except for in Brahmins.

And don't forget the Hindu god Vishnava below that has been attested by Gopolsharwamiteli in Rajapandasana wherein it is told that vishava holds Kolasparata and stands on Mumabaikhar with many experts agree in Wikihindupedia. ( In plain English a Hindu god holds earth up ) and the proof is he is wearing loincloth which proves he is Hindu

Edit: Guy's have a look at that pretend map. They have rivers on it going across Thar Desert all the way down to Rann of Kutch ha ha ha. Now we be doing re-doing geograhy. This is absurd beyond belief. These guy's are worse then the most neurotic Mullah.

atlas.jpg

Is this a greek man ?

They had blonde hair and blue eyes. Check Tarim basin mummies and Scythians mummies from Altai republic. I can't post them here, for they might be a bit too graphic. The Tarim mummies even showed genetic similarities to Indus Valley people(Pakistanis) and Pashtuns and Tajiks.

I would imagine they'd have facial features from both the Europeans and upper caste south asians. Feature wise they wouldn't look like any modern population in my opinion. Also, Aryans(Indo-Iranians) don't appear to be "pure", as they were slightly mixed with Siberians and mongoloids. Andronovo culture is thought to have been manned by them. Aryans(along with Scythians) all contained R1a Y-lineage, which is missing outside of north-western India except for in Brahmins.

Thanks, will have to read more on this and get back to you...

Nope, RV was written down in 4-6th century ad, google it. Before it was passed down orally for centuries, in fact thousands of years.

RIGVEDA ( Sanskrit: “The Knowledge of Verses”) also spelled Ṛgveda , the oldest of the sacred books of Hinduism, composed in an ancient form of Sanskrit about 1500 bce, in what is now the Punjab region of India and Pakistan. It consists of a collection of 1,028 poems grouped into 10 “circles” (mandalas). It is generally agreed that the first and last books were created later than the middle books. The Rigveda was preserved orally before it was written down about 300 bc

Rigveda | Hindu literature | Britannica.com

W
ikipedia is the source that mentions the Gupta period (4th-6th century AD)...as per your claim
I was right about 1500-1200 BCE as the inception of the RigVeda, but Brittanica says that it wasnt written until 300BCE..

Nevertheless, let me do my research and get back to you on this as there is conflicting info...Thanks nevertheless, good to learn some new things and clarify some doubts..

@joeshearer might be able to help us out with a more informed answer....

Back
Top Bottom