What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akbar Owaisi is in jail for same type speeches in yr country.

And rightfully so for a disgusting, vile hate speech.

BTW ever heard of marvi sarmad:azn:

That's one problem I have; why are you comparing Sarmad to Owaisi. She's an activist and human rights activist. Why compare her to a political hate monger like Owaisi?

Marwi's Indian counterpart would be Arundhati Roy who has consistently criticized the Indian government, IA's record in Kashmir and defended the disadvantaged in India.

LOl :rofl::rofl:
U hindu RSS member now u fallen in my trap.
So how do u think im doing my PhD by not reading my basic textbooks first??:rofl:

Kashmiris r not indians dude. And What Abt Marvi Sarmad she is alive too n free bird not in jail like Akbar owaisi or like gillani used to be.

kashmiris are Indians. ..

about her, ya, she narrowly escaped an attack

also she is.an activist demanding rights and not a hate speech giving fool like owaisi

LOl :rofl::rofl:
U hindu RSS member now u fallen in my trap.
So how do u think im doing my PhD by not reading my basic textbooks first??:rofl:

Kashmiris r not indians dude. And What Abt Marvi Sarmad she is alive too n free bird not in jail like Akbar owaisi or like gillani used to be.

What your Phd has to do with pakistani hate invested textbook, I know you will never accept any fact. :cheesy: . For you BBC, CNN, Dawn, express tribune all are lies and you won't trust Pakistani journalist too. :lol:

And rightfully so for a disgusting, vile hate speech.

That's one problem I have; why are you comparing Sarmad to Owaisi. She's an activist and human rights activist. Why compare her to a political hate monger like Owaisi?

LOl marvi sarmad is not a human rights person she is just claimed one who likes to bash Muslims to gain sympathy. Akbar Owaisi is a Muslim leader who stands for Muslim rights n guess what does yr hindu dominated nation does to him n hisa fellows who stand for Muslim rights like Gellani. U put them in jail n in the other hand such manics like marvi sarmad roam freely in my country take bribe from enemy in even come in main stream media with their radical views n earn angar of people. But can this be done in a country like india??
No

What your Phd has to do with pakistani hate invested textbook, I know you will never accept any fact. :cheesy: . For you BBC, CNN, Dawn, express tribune all are lies and you won't trust Pakistani journalist too. :lol:

First u have to pass yr junior exam on compulsory subjects to reach up to PhD standards.
And this allegation is done abt our junior textbooks up to 10th class that i have studied n found nothing against indians.

Thats why im challenging u kiddo to quote the particular text that u find offensive.

First u have to pass yr junior exam on compulsory subjects to reach up to PhD standards.
And this allegation is done abt our junior textbooks up to 10th class that i have studied n found nothing against indians.

You textbook teaches hate against Hindus and Christians.

While Pakistani censor board allows to use detrogatory word 'dog' multiple times against Hindus in Lollywood movies.

kashmiris are Indians. ..

about her, ya, she narrowly escaped an attack

also she is.an activist demanding rights and not a hate speech giving fool like owaisi
LOL what attack, last time i say her was just a publicity stunt done by her. She lives in my city n we know her very well here. She is someone whom u can refer to as a cheap person. Even my hindu friends of Isloo hate her as they say people like her give them bad name.

BTW Kashmiris r separate people not indians. Even i hail from Azad Kashmir with relatives in Baramulla. We dont lke to call ourselves as Indians.

And Akbar Owaisi, well enough said he has a massive support of muslims in yr country who call him their leader its not me who is saying it and he end up being in jail and in the otherhand people like marvi sarmad is roaming freely here.

You textbook teaches hate against Hindus and Christians.

While Pakistani censor board allows to use detrogatory word 'dog' multiple times against Hindus in Lollywood movies.

LOL Kiddo dont run in circles quote me where does it says anything offensive let go christians i challenge u to quote me abt Indians in particular??

LOL Kiddo dont run in circles quote me where does it says anything offensive let go christians i challenge u to quote me abt Indians in particular??

And you rejected all the link I provided to you. :cheesy:

Even i hail from Azad Kashmir with relatives in Baramulla

:omghaha: Lol!!! Azad Kashmir is as much kashmir as is Kashmiri Gate(which is actually in Delhi).

And Akbar Owaisi, well enough said he has a massive support of muslims in yr country who call him their leader

The best friend of mine , who also happens to be a muslim told me he would beat that dork to pulp if he ever got a chance. :lol:

Thats indian news, its authenticity is questionable.
Indian source is questionable...
BBC like sources are not reliable and do propaganda...
pakistani sources, the author is a traitor, BS article...
hahahah what left... who will care about your question?

LOl marvi sarmad is not a human rights person she is just claimed one who likes to bash Muslims to gain sympathy. Akbar Owaisi is a Muslim leader who stands for Muslim rights n guess what does yr hindu dominated nation does to him n hisa fellows who stand for Muslim rights like Gellani. U put them in jail n in the other hand such manics like marvi sarmad roam freely in my country take bribe from enemy in even come in main stream media with their radical views n earn angar of people. But can this be done in a country like india??
No

Well, I guess that's where we disagree. I am surprised you are comparing Owaisi to Marwi. I am not sure why you think Owaisi is a good example of a Muslim leader- just listen to what he says. How can any reasonable person describe his speech as anything but provocative and hate filled?

And tell me, if a Hindu political leader gave a speech like that in Pakistan, forget jail, how long would he survive?

And on the subject of Marwi, we have Arundhati- ever listened to how much she criticizes the Indian state? But that is her right.

Pakistani don't believe in giving equal rights to others in practicing their own faith. The Blasphemy law is only created to force people to convert to Islam. In a country where people are ready to kill in the name of Allah who needs Blasphemy laws. It is one of the worst country when is comes to religious tolerance.

100% Tax Free religious education? Like Madrassa education for free?

Pilgrimages on Kafir Money? That is interesting. Link?

dnt know about tax free education but we have seperate institutions reserved for them not just regular ones
our latest budget 2013-14 :

"The Finance Minister allocated Rs. 3,511 crore to the Ministry of Minority Affairs, which
is an increase of 12 percent over the BE and 60 percent over the RE of 2012-13. The Maulana
Azad Education Foundation is the main vehicle to implement education schemes and
channelized funds to non-government organisations for the minorities. Its corpus stands at Rs.
750 crore. With the objective of raising it to Rs. 1500 crore during the 12th Plan period, the
Minister proposed to allocate Rs. 160 crore to the corpus fund. The foundation wishes to add
medical aid to its objectives and the same has been accepted that a beginning can be made by
providing medical facilities such as a resident doctor in the educational institutions run or funded
by the Foundation. Rs. 100 crore is being allocated to launch this initiative"
page 50
http://pib.nic.in/archieve/others/2013/feb/benglish.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom