What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be because they are loyal to Pakistan.

Nope. They can't be trusted.

Because Pakistan was created on Hindu hatred, its obvious that you won't trust them or provide equality because its against Pakistan's identity to look different from India. Even Ahmedis who participated in creation of Pakistan were cornered.

So you accept the fact that we dominate the urban Sindh. Good You contradicted yourself again that Muhajirs live under threat from others or live in very bad conditions.

You have economic dominance but still have problem with assimilation and deep envy-prejudice coming from others in Pakistan.

Dude, I can't believe my eyes - What the heck is wrong with you ?

That's truth dear. The hard realities.

They might have the same kind of sensitivity towards India as we do towards Saudi Arabia because of almost all of their Holy Sites being in India & many of their kin & co-religionist living in India but to use that as an excuse to brand them as traitors is preposterous !

Having religious sensitivity towards some country and being loyal to some other country other than Pakistan. Both are two different things. We might have sensitivity towards SA but I am not going to dump Pakistan for it. Like these guys. It is better they leave. If they want to live here fine. But we aren't going to stop them if they want to leave. Jatai hain to jayen.

As for there not being enough Hindu soldiers in the Pakistan Army; dude most of the Hindus live in Interior Sindh & they like their fellow Muslims in those areas are at the mercy of the Waderas (Landlords) !

Even numbers of Sindhi muslims in PA has increased in the past few years. So I don't think this wadra reason is valid.

deep unwritten but very conspicuous distrust & dislike of Hindus in Pakistan

And Pakistani hindus haven't done anything about this distrust. At least Indian mulims are more useful citizens of their country than these guys.

That baggage of the Partition must be unloaded because Pakistani Hindus had no part to play in whatever we think Hindus may or may not have done in the years leading up to the Partition & even subsequently.

That baggage is going to be further increased with the behavior of these guys. They prefer to die in India than live Pakistan. Then we don't have anything to do with them either. They don't belong to us.

Dude, I know what the narrative is & I know what our ancestors went through, many of my family members were cut down when they were escaping from Jammu & Kashmir to what later became Pakistan. And I know what my Maternal Grandpa & his siblings experienced in their years in Bijnaur. But I also know that there were many...many exceptionally good Hindus in there, some of whom helped members of our extended family in Kashmir to escape or hid them til the tensions died out.

There are good guys in every group or community. But that doesn't mean they can be trusted. We all know the role of Hindus in East Pakistan.

We cannot let fringe elements be indicative of the larger body of Hindus out there who are no doubt very good people !

They can be very good people, but what I care about is that who is loyal to my country. If they are happy in India then at least I am twice happy that they have left.

And it goes without saying that the Hindus of Pakistan, whether by choice or by fate, choose Pakistan as their Motherland & must be treated exponentially better than we currently treat them.

Most of them are poor. Those who were wealthy left back in 1947. These guys didn't left because of various financial reasons. They didn't had the resources. There choice of Pakistan was not voluntarily like Christians or Parsis.

They are not traitors & mustn't be asked to prove their Loyalty to Pakistan either explicitly or implicitly !

And why shouldn't they be?

One more time I don't want all hindus to be forcefully kicked out but I also don't have any issues if they want to flee from here. They are most welcomed to leave.

Because Pakistan was created on Hindu hatred, its obvious that you won't trust them or provide equality because its against Pakistan's identity to look different from India. Even Ahmedis who participated in creation of Pakistan were cornered.

Ahmedis are a separate issue. Despite those issues Ahmadis still are found at high ranks of military unlike these hindus.

You have economic dominance but still have problem with assimilation and deep envy-prejudice coming from others in Pakistan.

Well economic dominance matters. The rest is less important when you have the money which we do have. :)

Nice going @Areesh - no wonder at all that the Hindu's are fleeing Pakistan in droves. Blame the victim. :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice going @Areesh - no wonder at all that the Hindu's are fleeing Pakistan in droves. Blame the victim. :disagree:

What? If they are happy in India. I am more than happy with their happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
What? If they are happy in India. I am more than happy with their happiness.

Are they happy outside of Pakistan - their homeland? -

how dare you leave and become a traitor - we were just killing a few of you, and keeping you under our feet and converting you as and when required and breaking down a few of your temples and bringing up blasphemy laws on just a few of you - it was all in good fun and you dare to insult Pakistan by leaving and becoming traitors. It's not that we would have killed all of you at the same time, you leave and join up with our enemies, how dare you - Just F off from here.

Do you feel the same for Turis and Hazaras seeking asylum outside Pakistan.

Nope. I want them to stay here and I want govt of Pakistan to support them. It is actually PPP pathetic govt who failed to protect or else Hazaras lived peacefully in Pakistan. Things would improve in future hopefully.

Are they happy outside of Pakistan - their homeland? -

how dare you leave and become a traitor - we were just killing a few of you, and keeping you under our feet and converting you as and when required and breaking down a few of your temples and bringing up blasphemy laws on just a few of you - it was all in good fun and you dare to insult Pakistan by leaving and becoming traitors. Just F off from here.

India is their homeland. Not Pakistan.

By the way how many of them have been killed in past one year? Just a question!!! Any stats. Any Gujarat type riots???

Talking about migrations. What about there properties. Are they selling them cheaply?

By the way how many of them have been killed in past one year? Just a question!!! Any stats. Any Gujarat type riots???

So they were not Pakistani's to begin with?? that's a surprise - what about the other minorities?

You should know better about how many of them have been killed - they have reduced from 23% to about 1% or so over the years so no idea about where the Hindu's went missing, and they are fleeing fearing for their lives - wonder why?

Let them migrate peacefully and don't annoy and stop them at border like you did last time.

No point in blaming others. Any Pakistani Hindus who wants to come back should be welcomed here and a proper fund and facility should be setup for them to settle here in India - I do not expect GOI to do that - Hindu organizations should do that - kind of what Israel does for its people coming back. And most of all, kick those b****ds in India who whine that India is a secular country and so India can't have Hindus from other countries here.

So they were not Pakistani's to begin with?? that's a surprise - what about the other minorities?

Other minorities like Christians are our own unlike these guys. And may be that's why they have served Pakistan more than Hindus.

You should know better about how many of them have been killed - they have reduced from 23% to about 1% or so over the years so no idea about where the Hindu's went missing, and they are fleeing fearing for their lives - wonder why?

So you don't have the stats. Just the rhetoric.

By the way when were 23%, it included population of East Pakistan too which had a huge hindu population.

Talking about migrations. What about there properties. Are they selling them cheaply?

So India is a homeland to all Pakistani minorities or just Hindus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom