What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other minorities like Christians are our own unlike these guys. And may be that's why they have served Pakistan more than Hindus.

So you don't have the stats. Just the rhetoric.

By the way when were 23%, it included population of East Pakistan too which had a huge hindu population.

:lol: That's why I said - No wonder they are fleeing Pakistan in droves.

Nope. I want them to stay here and I want govt of Pakistan to support them. It is actually PPP pathetic govt who failed to protect or else Hazaras lived peacefully in Pakistan. Things would improve in future hopefully.

its the promotion of divide. It was initially aimed at Hindus but finally engulfed Ahmedis, Christians and now Shias.

Hindus. These bhooka nangas belong to you. Take them.

Remind me of Zulfiqar Mirza.

Hindus. These bhooka nangas belong to you. Take them.

Figures..Pakistan has always given a 'special treatment' to it's Hindu population,

Even 1970 there was selective genocide of East Pakistani Hindus by Pakistani army( their lands were offered to appease the Muslims).

No wonder these people are bhuka-nanga..Pakistani bigoted mindset has unreasonable hatred towards its Hindu populace.

Figures..Pakistan has always given a 'special treatment' to it's Hindu population,

Even 1970 there was selective genocide of East Pakistani Hindus by Pakistani army( their lands were offered to appease the Muslims).

No wonder these people are bhuka-nanga..Pakistani bigoted mindset has unreasonable hatred towards its Hindu populace.

Yeah yeah. Now ask your govt to keep them. For God's sake. Don't deport them please.

its the promotion of divide. It was initially aimed at Hindus but finally engulfed Ahmedis, Christians and now Shias.

But still it is the hindus who are the biggest losers right now among all of them. :lol:

Remind me of Zulfiqar Mirza.

He apologized years back for that and you still thinking about him. :lol:

Anyways he is nobody.

I didn't bother to look them up.

Fair enough. It was rhetoric.

No point in blaming others. Any Pakistani Hindus who wants to come back should be welcomed here and a proper fund and facility should be setup for them to settle here in India - I do not expect GOI to do that - Hindu organizations should do that - kind of what Israel does for its people coming back. And most of all, kick those b****ds in India who whine that India is a secular country and so India can't have Hindus from other countries here.

Even we are secular, its their right to settle in India since Pakistan is only meant for Muslims. Some NGOs must be helping them.

Fair enough. It was rhetoric.

Fair enough indeed and I said a few were killed last year, I remember a few doctors killed and a few abductions too - but no exact figures - otherwise I would have called it a genocide - again makes one wonder why they are scared for their lives, and why are the Human Rights organizations worried about their plight?

Yeah yeah. Now ask your govt to keep them. For God's sake. Don't deport them please.

It's for us to decide what we do with them - send them back or call the world's attention to them or let them stay.

]

Off course we always give refuge to the distressed, remember 1971 ..we hosted ten million Pakistani refugees, before carving out a new a country for them

@Areesh, if Pakistani Muslims are so fond of Pakistani Christians then why are they being attacked?

Last edited by a moderator:
Even we are secular, its their right to settle in India since Pakistan is only meant for Muslims.

Mate - we are not secular as per the constitution - that is where our leaders cheated us - once Pakistan was created for muslims, the laws should have been uniform and modernized with no religious sentiments taken into account - what is happening now? we have a section of population allowed to practice medieval practices like dowry and polygamy. And Pakistani Hindus or Sikhs did not choose to pick their country unlike Pakistani and Indian muslims who voted for a separate Pakistan as reflected by the voting pattern in 1945-46 provincial/federal elections when Muslims voted in overwhelming majority for muslim league who stood on the plank of a separate country for muslims.

But still it is the hindus who are the biggest losers right now among all of them. :lol:

But Shias are facing the most violence.
He apologized years back for that and you still thinking about him. :lol:

Anyways he is nobody.

I saw that speech and support he got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom