What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another exchange program should be run where those in India who want to be Pakistani should be shown the door and replaced by these poor Hindus who are running from extremists in Pakistan.

I want my country to get rid of hindus

By the looks of things your wish will soon be granted, you will surely be rid of your Hindu's.

Let me quote haphazardly a passage which is a fav of a few of your posters who shed crocodile tears.

First they went after the Hindu's and I didn't say anything,
Then the went after the Christians and I didn't say anything,
Later they went after the Shia's, then the Ahmedi's and I didn't say anything,
Then they came after me and there was no one left to say anything.

But Shias are facing the most violence.

Pakistani will ask Iran to take them. Then they will ask Afghanistan to take all Afghans. In the end, the peaceful rule of Pakistani Mullahs will be established in the land of pure.

Mate - we are not secular as per the constitution - that is where our leaders cheated us - once Pakistan was created for muslims, the laws should have been uniform and modernized with no religious sentiments taken into account - what is happening now? we have a section of population allowed to practice medieval practices like dowry and polygamy. And Pakistani Hindus or Sikhs did not choose to pick their country unlike Pakistani and Indian muslims who voted for a separate Pakistan as reflected by the voting pattern in 1945-46 provincial/federal elections when Muslims voted in overwhelming majority for muslim league who stood on the plank of a separate country for muslims.

We can't do anything about it. Its better to have these Hindus instead of those thankless illegal Bangladeshis who voted for Pakistan in 1946.

We can't do anything about it. Its better to have these Hindus instead of those thankless illegal Bangladeshis who voted for Pakistan in 1946.

Not just Hindus but Sikhs as well who are facing the same issue as the Hindus.

Not just Hindus but Sikhs as well who are facing the same issue as the Hindus.

What about the Pakistani Christians? - they are surrounded with no place to go and are very poor to make a trip to any Christian country's asylum center. Their fate seems sealed.

What about the Pakistani Christians? - they are surrounded with no place to go and are very poor to make a trip to any Christian country's asylum center. Their fate seems sealed.

If they want to come, they should be allowed too - no discrimination here - Pakistan was created just for muslims - not for other religious people.

If they want to come, they should be allowed too - no discrimination here - Pakistan was created just for muslims - not for other religious people.

That's fair enough - wonder if Pakistani Christians feel that India would welcome them?

Anyone who never opted for Pakistan. But Pakistani Christian prefer to migrate to western countries and they even get support from social groups from west to migrate.

That's fair enough - wonder if Pakistani Christians feel that India would welcome them?

Mate - Not sure about it but they are of the South Asian descent and India is where they belong to. As a side topic, I see the same trait with the Anglo-Indians who had migrated to other countries but feel India is where they belong to.

Anyone who never opted for Pakistan. But Pakistani Christian prefer to migrate to western countries and they even get support from social groups from west to migrate.

They'll need to make that trip and get visa's - which I doubt they have the financial capability to do.

By the looks of things your wish will soon be granted, you will surely be rid of your Hindu's.

Let me quote haphazardly a passage which is a fav of a few of your posters who shed crocodile tears.

First they went after the Hindu's and I didn't say anything,
Then the went after the Christians and I didn't say anything,
Later they went after the Shia's, then the Ahmedi's and I didn't say anything,
Then they came after me and there was no one left to say anything.

In the last it would be Bareilvis who are branded as grave worshipper and even started to feel the heat of growing extremism.

Pakistani will ask Iran to take them. Then they will ask Afghanistan to take all Afghans. In the end, the peaceful rule of Pakistani Mullahs will be established in the land of pure.

I was watching a program who raised an interesting point that when Pakistan can alienate more than half of the population in 1971, it can happen with Shias too who are mere 20% of the population in Pakistan.

In the last it would be Bareilvis who are branded as grave worshipper and even started to feel the heat of growing extremism.

What's troubling is there is a genuine plan in motion in driving out the minorities from Pakistan by intimidating them, and the shocking part is, every minority is under attack at the same time.

They'll need to make that trip and get visa's - which I doubt they have the financial capability to do.

I saw a program about a Pakistani Christian family who was harassed by landlord to convert and even his 2yrs old daughter was raped by landlord. His family was helped by a Canadian group to seek asylum in Canada and arranged visa and flight ticket.

Mate - Not sure about it but they are of the South Asian descent and India is where they belong to. As a side topic, I see the same trait with the Anglo-Indians who had migrated to other countries but feel India is where they belong to.

So you saying Pakistani Christians would like to migrate to India? but have any of them done that recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom