What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are sri lankan i was talking about the honorary LTTE terrorists and their supporting tamil refugees.

Again, I wrote about the last time Pakistanis found themselves on our doorstep and you brought up the issue of Sri Lanka. Notice the disconnect over what was being said? Much obliged if you could move past your circular logic of regurgitating the first thing that crosses your mind.

LOL kid:rofl:

I told u to quote me a specific text from our textbooks that u find offensive against indians specifically n guess what u post some news articles claiming them that too very old ones:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL this Particular Indian has gone WILD now:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Read the first link from express tribune.

Read the first link from express tribune.

Express tribune is not a authentic source dude. But why dont u specifically point out a text that u in particular find offensive??

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me when you have real Chief Justice instead of Acting kaamchalu chief Justice during lawyers protests.
LOl then u tell me when did u had a real PM/president in yr country even if its MMA or Abdul Kalam all r chamchas of yr lok saba, Congress or Sonia Gandhi.:rofl:

Border is an Indian move u crappy head.

It seems they have been watching star plus n bollywood a lot:rofl:

Search "Border" Pakistani movie on youtube your superstar actor Shaan. Ajtr was telling that idiotic movie was blockbuster in Pakistan. :rofl:

owaisi is in jail n gellani is not an indian but a kashmiri n have u ever heard of marvi sarmad??

but owaisi is still alive and geelani is a kashmiri and an indian, , doesn't matter whether he likes it or not...

LOl then u tell me when did u had a real PM/president in yr country even if its MMA or Abdul Kalam all r chamchas of yr lok saba, Congress or Sonia Gandhi.:rofl:

None of them are acting kaamchalau. :lol:

Express tribune is not a authentic source dude. But why dont u specifically point out a text that u in particular find offensive??

Why don't you read your textbook and compare it with express tribune. :rofl:

Depends what minority u have!!!

Pak is a Muslim country build for Muslims only so it will remain for Muslims. So our concern for Indian Muslims is genuine just like israel's concerns for jews n yr concern for hindus as yr a hindu dominated country.

so does that mean u will kill them all or.convert them???

ever heard of israeli arabs.they serve in the army and are a growing minority. .Google it. .

so does that mean u will kill them all or.convert them???

ever heard of israeli arabs.they serve in the army and are a growing minority. .Google it. .

Sure they r but that doesnt change that Do u even know we had legendary PAF pilots like Cecil Chaudhary who bombed IAF bases in 65 n 71 while flying a bomber and ever heard of our Sikh soldier. and evewn Arun Lal our first hindu cricketer in 70s n Danish Parab Shankr Kaneria, marvi sarmad, justice rana bhagwan das??

Thing is that in Israel the new r very very limited in numbers in their threat is from larger armies of their neighbors thats why they induct them but only as petty officers not in big ranks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_Sikhs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harcharan_Singh

Search "Border" Pakistani movie on youtube your superstar actor Shaan. Ajtr was telling that idiotic movie was blockbuster in Pakistan. :rofl:
LOL a blockbuster movie but nobody has heard abt it.:lol:
Ajtr is an indian women married to a muslim. She is a Hindu born now a Muslim ask her.

None of them are acting kaamchalau. :lol:

Why don't you read your textbook and compare it with express tribune. :rofl:

LOl :rofl::rofl:
U hindu RSS member now u fallen in my trap.
So how do u think im doing my PhD by not reading my basic textbooks first??:rofl:

but owaisi is still alive and geelani is a kashmiri and an indian, , doesn't matter whether he likes it or not...

Kashmiris r not indians dude. And What Abt Marvi Sarmad she is alive too n free bird not in jail like Akbar owaisi or like gillani used to be.

hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim hindu muslim

still going on .....

Duracell bunnies

Poor plight of Pakistani Hindu's or for that matter any minority in Pakistan :disagree:

There has been complete apathy on the part of the government," said Fizza Hazzan, a teacher and member of Shiite community in Islamabad.

"There is a lack of will on the part of the government to provide legal protection to Christians," said Father Rehmat, the priest at Our Lady of Fatima Church in Islamabad.

Iftikhar Arif, a prominent Pakistani scholar and poet, said sectarian violence has spread in Pakistan as secular public life has retreated and the government failed to clamp down on militants. "This is a created phenomena," he said. "This would not have happened if militant groups hadn't been sheltered [by security forces] in the past."

Pakistani Minorities See New Threats - WSJ.com

“Local authorities, including the provincial police, stood by and did not protect either the Christians that were threatened or their homes,” HRW said in a statement.

HRW said social persecution and legal discrimination against religious minorities has become particularly widespread in Punjab province. It urged the Punjab Government, led by former premier Nawaz Sharif’s PML-N party, to investigate and prosecute those behind campaigns of intimidation, threats and violence against Christians, Ahmadis and other vulnerable groups.

Members of the Ahmadi community continued to be a major target for blasphemy prosecutions and were subjected to specific anti-Ahmadi laws across Pakistan.

“They faced increasing social discrimination as militant groups used provisions of the law to prevent Ahmadis from ‘posing as Muslims,’ forced the demolition of Ahmadi mosques in Lahore, barred Ahmadis from using their mosques in Rawalpindi, and vandalized Ahmadi graves across Punjab province,” the statement said.

Human Rights Watch lambasts Pakistan’s record on minorities | Niti Central

“Hindus are suffering social and religious persecution in Pakistan,” Chetan Ram, 39, the group’s leader, told AFP on Tuesday.
“My wife, mother and family are with me and we will not return to Pakistan whatever the living conditions are in India.”

“It was painful decision to leave Pakistan because my sister could not come with us as she is married there but we will not go back.”

Pakistani Hindus flee to India claiming persecution – The Express Tribune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom