What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you think same for Afghan Muslims and Uyghur Muslims. :cheesy:

I saw Pakistani getting very happy with fighting between Afghan Pashtuns and Pakistani Pashtuns and cheerleading for China for Ramandan ban for Uyghur Muslims.
:rofl:
LOL u first quote me the sentences or articles where it says anything against indian from out text books??

Another Indian gone nuts.:chilli:

Again, they are turning up on our shores. This directly makes it our problem. Last time Pakistanis flooded our borders due to a ongoing genocide, India carved a new nation out of her. Just saying.

It isn't economic migration. They are abandoning Pakistan to escape their ongoing persecution. They do not have any right to ask for preferential treatment as they aren't our citizens in the first place. Still, they prefer becoming illegal immigrants in India than exercise their choice of going back to Pakistan. That should tell you something.

bwahahahah when are you carving out a new country from Sri Lanka?

dahhhhhhh

:rofl:
LOL u first quote me the sentences or articles where it says anything against indian from out text books??

Another Indian gone nuts.:chilli:

:omghaha:well we can shoe them 1000 pro-minority articles and 10x topic from our textbooks lol

bwahahahah when are you carving out a new country from Sri Lanka?

dahhhhhhh

It's a bit too early in the evening to get wasted, init?

What does Sri Lanka have to do with anything that's being discussed here? Are they honorary(?) Pakistanis now? :D

LOL kid:rofl:

I told u to quote me a specific text from our textbooks that u find offensive against indians specifically n guess what u post some news articles claiming them that too very old ones:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL this Particular Indian has gone WILD now:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

It's a bit too early in the evening to get wasted, init?

What does Sri Lanka have to do with anything that's being discussed here? Are they honorary(?) Pakistanis now? :D

they are sri lankan i was talking about the honorary LTTE terrorists and their supporting tamil refugees.

Wrong...............India shld arm them to there teeths to fight for their rights....

Would pakistan accept Kashmiris without kashmir.........No...... then humne kya sarafat ka theka le laka hai:sniper:

time to give them a taste of there own medicine:chilli:

Yeah yeah then do with these just 450 individuals to fight:rofl:

yeah and i have heared that he specially arrived for some case..i don't remember what it was?

It was a Hindu rape case in Sindh i think that made a big fuzz an year ago i think.

Yeah yeah then do with these just 450 individuals to fight:rofl:

It was a Hindu rape case in Sindh i think that made a big fuzz an year ago i think.
well you just throw a bomb at him.....we specially called for judge of same religion so that neutral process is carried out..what the hell else they want from us?

I talked about Lollywood, watch the movie "Border" of your Superstar Shan where movie refers Hindus as dogs number of times. Its on youtube.

Border is an Indian move u crappy head.

well you just throw a bomb at him.....we specially called for judge of same religion so that neutral process is carried out..what the hell else they want from us?

It seems they have been watching star plus n bollywood a lot:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda5zZUFNsI&list=LLILa0YMpsPwem71oivNWqVw

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom