What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do become a concern for India as they are reaching our shores en masse.

Do you really think that Pakistani Hindus(like other Pakistani minorities) are abandoning their homeland and putting life and limb on the line to move into a refugee camp, all because they wanted to cash in on some facility? They leave because they're scared for their lives and the lives of their loved ones, sister. And they leave because of the disgusting indifference of Pakistanis like yourself.

why dont you concern for your own millions of downtrodden Indians?

secondly for whatever they are going to India they are not getting it hence they are just wasting their time and closing all doors in own country as well

The Indians use much shameless words for own Muslims.

and forget about emotionalism tell me will you give them all they wanted

Leaving aside the procedure we Indian never consider Hindus coming from Pakistan as unwanted people unlike Pakistan who still consider Muhajirs as unwanted people asking them "India wapis chale jao" or some unwanted Biharis in Dhaka waiting for Pakistani citizenship

Leaving aside the procedure we Indian never consider Hindus coming from Pakistan as unwanted people unlike Pakistan who still consider Muhajirs as unwanted people asking them "India wapis chale jao" or some unwanted Biharis in Dhaka waiting for Pakistani citizenship

Trying really hard to divert attention :lol:

Force them we have no issue. The Indian Muslims choose to remain in India in wake of partition owing to the fear that they will lose property and wealth in India if they migrate but alas they are now in worst of conditions. so NO we dont want any of your Indian citizen here.

you can force them to any other country.

Who told u that we want to migrate in a messed up land, we have seen what pakistan has offererd to the muhajirs , balochis and benglalis , non of the indian muslims regret for not migrating to pakistan the reason is we are safe, free and secured in our homeland , no one is seeking asylum in ur country .

why dont you concern for your own millions of downtrodden Indians?

secondly for whatever they are going to India they are not getting it hence they are just wasting their time and closing all doors in own country as well

Again, they are turning up on our shores. This directly makes it our problem. Last time Pakistanis flooded our borders due to a ongoing genocide, India carved a new nation out of her. Just saying.

It isn't economic migration. They are abandoning Pakistan to escape their ongoing persecution. They do not have any right to ask for preferential treatment as they aren't our citizens in the first place. Still, they prefer becoming illegal immigrants in India than exercise their choice of going back to Pakistan. That should tell you something.

Dont run away now said that our books r against hindus so quote them where they say that xyz stuff??

lol...this is is so not true umair bhai...well asked....I have never seen a single article against Indians??specifically Hindus?infact in Islamiat our youth is taught to respect other minortites....

Webmaster, I couldn't disagree more. We can have a meaningful debate, but let me give one example

Do you know one of one Pakistani Hindu political leader who can make a speech against the majority community like the one Owaisi made in Hyderabad? If he did would he live the next 24 hours?

On a more general note, sure Muslims in India could be a lot better off than they are. No one denies that fact. Some sections of Hindu society are biased against Muslims.

But I would disagree that they have to do everything 'hidden'. One thing I would agree with you is on cow slaughter- that is an emotive issue. But most other things, I fail to see what they have to hide, or are hiding.

Akbar Owaisi is in jail for same type speeches in yr country.
BTW ever heard of marvi sarmad:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends what minority u have!!!

Pak is a Muslim country build for Muslims only so it will remain for Muslims. So our concern for Indian Muslims is genuine just like israel's concerns for jews n yr concern for hindus as yr a hindu dominated country.

Why don't you think same for Afghan Muslims and Uyghur Muslims. :cheesy:

I saw Pakistani getting very happy with fighting between Afghan Pashtuns and Pakistani Pashtuns and cheerleading for China for Ramandan ban for Uyghur Muslims.

lol...this is is so not true umair bhai...well asked....I have never seen a single article against Indians??specifically Hindus?infact in Islamiat our youth is taught to respect other minortites....

Yup thats true, but these brainwashed indians only believe what their gov tells them!!!

Who told u that we want to migrate in a messed up land, we have seen what pakistan has offererd to the muhajirs , balochis and benglalis , non of the indian muslims regret for not migrating to pakistan the reason is we are safe, free and secured in our homeland , no one is seeking asylum in ur country .

Your own bharatis were suggesting to force Indian Muslims out because Hindus were migrating to India :laugh: so much so for your words.

go ask them not me

Why don't you think same for Afghan Muslims and Uyghur Muslims. :cheesy:

I saw Pakistani getting very happy with fighting between Afghan Pashtuns and Pakistani Pashtuns and cheerleading for China for Ramandan ban for Uyghur Muslims.

Stop ur brain farts tamil boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom