What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the total percentage of hindus in Pakistan till 71? and how many live in E.Pakistan....?

Now bangladesh where they still make the biggest minority??

What was the total percentage of hindus in Pakistan till 71? and how many live in E.Pakistan....?

Now bangladesh where they still make the biggest minority??

Oh sir, Chooro is bat ko. He has made up his mind, no sane Pakistani will defend what Zia did to the Pakistani constitution, and the treatment meted out to minorities in Pakistan is excessive, but these are "isolated incidents", it's not like streets are running red with rivers of blood daily.

Pakistan is not perfect, we know that. These outside observers say we are "rotting socially" without having even an inkling as to what is going on at the grassroots level. What actually makes me laugh about this thread, especially up until the last 10 pages, is the sheer Hypocrisy.

If they are so concerned about the Hindu population in Pakistan that they are venting 111 pages of rants, then surely they could use their "moral courage" to beseech their government to offer said "Hindus" asylum, never mind the asylum part, India is reeling from her own social issues, but instead of peeking into one's own collar, they see it fit to come and lecture us...

And what's worse, they get shirty when you tell them that nobody appreciates being dictated too.

@Ravi Nair

Please let me know your query. I will try to answer.My grasp on the subject is not so impressive as it seems to be honest.

@Ravi Nair

Please let me know your query. I will try to answer.My grasp on the subject is not so impressive as it seems to be honest.

Questions on B.R. Ambedkar, and other Indian leasers during that time period.

It is not history specific, but rather Indian view of these leaders :)

Ambedkar actually.

Though we should carry the discussion of this topic.

Don't want to carry this off topic :)
He and his works are still be rationally analyzed.Particularly, the concept of two nation theory and Mr.Ambedkar's view on secularism to be precise. We can discuss this interesting topic in the appropriate section. Thanks.

He and his works are still be rationally analyzed.Particularly, the concept of two nation theory and Mr.Ambedkar's view on secularism to be precise. We can discuss this interesting topic in the appropriate section. Thanks.

Is there a thread relating to that running?

A nine-year-old Hindu girl was raped and killed in Punjab province of Pakistan, officials said on Sunday.

Basti Kata, a resident of Mauza Ghunia in Rahim Yar Khan district, located 400 km from provincial capital Lahore, said his daughter went missing while playing outside his home on Thursday. Kata informed police and registered a missing person’s report. The girl’s parents and other relatives made frantic efforts to find her but to no avail.

On Saturday, some of Kata’s relatives found the girl’s body in an open field. Police took the body to a state-run hospital in Khanpur, where the doctor on duty refused to perform an autopsy. The aggrieved family staged a protest outside the hospital. Following the intervention of the local administration, the doctor conducted an autopsy that confirmed rape. “It appears the girl died while being raped,” the doctor said. Police have registered a case against unidentified persons. Hindus are the largest minority in Pakistan but make up only about two per cent of the population of 180 million.

Most Hindus live in southern Sindh province, where there have been several instances of alleged abduction and forced conversion of women from the minority community. In Balochistan, which has a sizeable Hindu population, the community has been targeted by militants and criminal gangs in recent years.

Minor Hindu girl raped and killed in Pakistani Punjab - The Pioneer

Sad truth that rapists are also in Pakistan just like in India. And for rapists its not religion that they go after. They only look at them as their victims.

InshAllah as the girl was minor, may Allah send her to Heaven and the rapist definitely to Hell. Ameen.

Minorities especially Hindus are not safe in Pakistan......
RIP.....

Minorities especially Hindus are not safe in Pakistan......
RIP.....

Aray bhai poor people are not safe in Pakistan. Over the years poor people have died through terrorism. And yes some of the poor have been hindus, christians and even minority muslim sects. But many sunnis have been killed also who were just as poor and innocent. And for us, it is equally sad and shameful as this has been going on for years. We should mourn for all victims.

There are many rich Hindus and Christians living in Pakistan who are safe and live a happy life as they are not killed in a poor area where the victims are trying to buy food from their meagre incomes in the cheap market areas where the govt really does not provide good security.

Those rich hindus and christians are shopping together with rich muslims in the shopping malls or bazaars in middle class or rich localities where private security firms are hired by mall owners to look after their rich clients.
Remember it is always the poor man to die.

So you should write that poor people are not safe in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom