What's new

Pakistani Hindu Singer on Pakistan Idol

People didn't vote for him. :coffee:
People would have loved him, he forgot some words of the song in second round, no votes were involved.

And we know the possible reason :tdown:
You know nothing. I liked him if he had made past second round i would have voted for him and other pakistanis too but he did the song wrong in second round, no votes were involved.

People would have loved him, he forgot some words of the song in second round, no votes were involved.

How my comment "People didn't vote for him. :coffee:" violated any of the forum rules that you have given me a negative rating on that? It was Pakistani Idol and he was out because he got the lowest votes among all participants, right? The purpose of negative rating is not to show your own biases but to point out violation of forum rules, and I am eagerly waiting to hear from you which one of the rules I have broken.

Thank you.

Post Ratings

Last edited:
You know nothing. I liked him if he had made past second round i would have voted for him and other pakistanis too but he did the song wrong in second round, no votes were involved.
I would like to ask the very same question which @DRAY has raised. . .:coffee:

What was in my comment that violated the forum rules??. . . @WebMaster sir, is this negative Rating justified ??

His elimination from the show has nothing to do with the religion. A christian girl from Karachi has proceeded to the next round instead of other Muslim competitors. So there is no religious issues here.

Sadly, giving every thing a religious touch runs deep .. this is a competition and other muslim singer also got eliminated.... if their was any thing against this chap, he wouldn't hav got this far

Last edited:
And we know the possible reason :tdown:
People didn't vote for him. :coffee:

One should not blame without checking the facts.

1. He was NOT rejected through votes as in that round there was NO voting but Judges decision.
2. The Judges gave him chance twice.
3. There were better voices than him and the reality is those who were selected among his trio also eliminated in the next round.

4. Judges also eleminated some very good voices of which is Maria Mir who was rejected by judges but given chance by Amant (the Pakistani singer who was voted out by Indians despite his good performance in that Indian music show) to sing with him in his album and together they gave a hit song. So it also questions judges decision sometimes.

Last edited:
His elimination from the show has nothing to do with the religion. A christian girl from Karachi has proceeded to the next round instead of other Muslim competitors. So there is no religious issues here.
Sadly, giving every thing a religious touch runs deep .. this is a competition and other muslim singer also got eliminated.... if their was any thing against this chap, he wouldn't proceed this further

Don't take all comments so seriously, in any case the thread was opened because he was a Hindu minority in Pakistan, otherwise any participant contesting or getting out of the initial rounds of Pakistani Idol doesn't make any news.

Don't take all comments so seriously, in any case the thread was opened because he was a Hindu minority in Pakistan, otherwise any participant contesting or getting out of the initial rounds of Pakistani Idol doesn't make any news.

Its good that people are talking about his entry into this music contest as it will give him more publicity and more space in future otherwise he will be forgotten like others.

1. He was NOT rejected through votes as in that round there was NO voting but Judges decision.
3. There were better voices than him and the reality is those who were selected among his trio also eliminated in the next round.

Okay, nobody told us the facts before you. Peace.

4. Judges also eleminated some very good voices of which is Maria Mir who was rejected by judges but given chance by Amant (the Pakistani singer who was voted out by Indians despite his good performance in that Indian music show) to sing with him in his album and together they gave a hit song. So it also questions judges decision sometimes.

Which show? However, it's nice that Pakistanis are coming and participating in Indian shows. :-)

But Gopal is not Indian, so this argument doesn't stand.

Its good that people are talking about his entry into this music contest as it will give him more publicity and more space in future otherwise he will be forgotten like others.

Hope Gopal will be singing in the next Pakistani film "WAAR 2". :tup: :-)

Last edited:

I don't know what format they are using in Pakistan. . if its Indian idol there is Auditions, gala rounds and then voting starts. . . i thought its the similar case so i said that :coffee:

4. Judges also eleminated some very good voices of which is Maria Mir who was rejected by judges but given chance by Amant (the Pakistani singer who was voted out by Indians despite his good performance in that Indian music show) to sing with him in his album and together they gave a hit song. So it also questions judges decision sometimes

Amanat was voted out by public votings. and he was the Only Pakistani finalists. . so you ppl should have voted for him. . . i hope you remember Sur Kshetra where a Pakistani won the final. :D

I don't know what format they are using in Pakistan. . if its Indian idol there is Auditions, gala rounds and then voting starts. . . i thought its the similar case so i said that :coffee:

Amanat was voted out by public votings. and he was the Only Pakistani finalists. . so you ppl should have voted for him. . . i hope you remember Sur Kshetra where a Pakistani won the final. :D

Wow! Amanat reached final, and @Spring Onion is criticizing he being voted out by Indians, he reached final by Indian votes dear. :D

And why Gopal should be compared with Amanat's case @Spring Onion , Gopal is not an Indian in Pakistan!! :-)

Wow! Amanat reached final, and @Spring Onion is criticizing he being voted out by Indians, he reached final by Indian votes dear. :D

And why Gopal should be compared with Amanat's case @Spring Onion , Gopal is not an Indian in Pakistan!! :-)

i think you are trying to cling to straws, Am not criticising Indians i am just reminding you who he is.

anyway

@chak de INDIA Ha bhai both of the negative ratings on our posts are removed after reporting. :tup:
Is khushi mein wishing all the best to remaining contestants of Pakistani Idol.

Back
Top Bottom