What's new

Pakistani hackers hack Indian GPS servers, take extremely confidential information from Indian govt

If they csn hack new sunny video then i will say they did it .since she came india no new film was released

Your hacker's level is not even equal to the hackers's of india in high school so you can not steal highly sensetive DATA, So relax and smell coffee.
and just like your surgical strike ... the level of your hackers is invisible as well......

Very conveniently, none of the Pakistani guys replied to the original links shared by @boxer_B.
Very professional!

You mustn't know about IT things then. Every page you see is accessing the "server". If you don't then you get errors like 403...

Is that U didnt get my point or U are trolling just like me? :P

he doesnt have to, its a fact, do your own homework.
I did and couldnt find any source to say Pakistani brothers created the same ,hence called his bluff. If you are posting a fact ,you should be willing to give a source. Promotes informed discussion .

Anyhow, let me know if you guys can hack GPS in Sunny Leone's car. Would be way more interested.

GPS Servers or some Vehicle Monitoring website ?

You just need a $10 RTL dongle to break into extremely confidential communication of Indian Police.Most of the RT's used by police aren't encrypted.

Back
Top Bottom