What's new

Pakistani hackers hack Indian GPS servers, take extremely confidential information from Indian govt

dhurr
Pakistani hackers hack Indian GPS servers, take extremely confidential information from Indian govt
hacking_big_new1-650x361.jpg

LAHORE (Web Desk) – A Pakistani hacker has reportedly gained access to confidential information regarding Indian police vehicles by hacking GPS (Global Positioning System) in a bid to show muscles to the cyber gurus across the border.

According to the details, “Fakir” claims to have gained the access to the said servers and maintains that he has control over Indian Police vehicles at the moment. He can track the location of the vehicles and can spot where the vehicles ar actually roaming around at the moment.

This, however, is first of its kind hacking where a Pakistani has gained access to real time information of one of the most critical departments of India.

Related: Pakistani hackers hack into Indian planes, force them to listen to “Dil Dil Pakistan”

Talking to ProPakistani, the hacker claimed that he could halt the operation of high profile police vehicles as well.

“I can even jam these Indian Police vehicles”, the hacker claimed.

“Fakir” kept mum over the number of vehicles he has gained access to but added that even food department vehicles are under his radar now.

Terming the hack as a spoiler, he vowed to tackle the proclaimed Indian hackers with mighty blows in future.

Following is the screen grab from the hacked data:

Indian_Police-1.jpg

Recently, a group of Pakistani hackers hacked into Indian aircrafts and compelled them to listen to “Dil Dil Pakistan” amid growing tension between the neighbours in the aftermath of Uri attack.

What matters is how capable it is, if we have one? Can we hack into enemy air defence or any other C4I system and blind them?
Not something i am aware of. But the team i am talking about is a professional one, not some usual skids.

LAHORE (Web Desk) – A Pakistani hacker has reportedly gained access to confidential information regarding Indian police vehicles by hacking GPS (Global Positioning System) in a bid to show muscles to the cyber gurus across the border.

According to the details, “Fakir” claims to have gained the access to the said servers and maintains that he has control over Indian Police vehicles at the moment. He can track the location of the vehicles and can spot where the vehicles ar actually roaming around at the moment.

This, however, is first of its kind hacking where a Pakistani has gained access to real time information of one of the most critical departments of India.

Related: Pakistani hackers hack into Indian planes, force them to listen to “Dil Dil Pakistan”

Talking to ProPakistani, the hacker claimed that he could halt the operation of high profile police vehicles as well.

“Fakir” kept mum over the number of vehicles he has gained access to but added that even food department vehicles are under his radar now.

Terming the hack as a spoiler, he vowed to tackle the proclaimed Indian hackers with mighty blows in future.

Indian_Police-1.jpg

Recently, a group of Pakistani hackers hacked into Indian aircrafts and compelled them to listen to “Dil Dil Pakistan” amid growing tension between the neighbours in the aftermath of Uri attack.
this is called surgical strike .. my man.........

So these so-called patriot hackers can jam Indian police force vehicles ? Wonder how it will benefit the citizens of Pakistan or fit in the definition of patriotism.
I would love to we this hackers actually hacking into bloody crooked politician's accounts and releasing all the info
they would, they are practicing their skills on Indians.

Chula jee, details will coming soon. Chinta na kurroo. Shanti rukhein .. Sub details a jein gi. Ubi deaktay hein koon si state ki police ki chita nikulti hia

Their servers were hacked but no one took a screen shot.
It all started when indians tried to declare a cyber war and ended up hacking colgate.pk :lol:
Then the Pakistani hackers unleashed their fury on them.

Why publicize that, why not keep quite and gain access to critical military info? stupidity at its best. all the gains lost in a second for a temporary popularity.

Indian_Police-1.jpg

I love the way Pakistani hackers overestimate Indian Police. I mean which Indian Police vehicles have GPS? :lol: Indian Police means of which state? We have 29 states.

Indian_Police-1.jpg

the things they write inside make my head hurt sometimes

1. Radio systems provide GPS location info( there might be different system or co-pilot assigned to it but it has to go through a radio system).
2. Different city has different Radio system, I mean completely different system they can't communicate between each other. There is way but I am not going to go into technical issues right now.
3. Radio systems are isolated from internet(so that no nut job can do anything on it).
4.GPS server right now is only used from time sync not for location services.
5.Mumbai polices uses EDACS system, they don't have location services available on them and point 4.
6.As far as I know almost all radio system is analogue in India and none of them has gps services for location purposes.
@charlie :D

Dude atleast read the complete news here. The guy(s) claimed he/they have accessed the SERVERS. Does this word ring bells? Now tell me if they cant have access to anything even from past?
You mustn't know about IT things then. Every page you see is accessing the "server". If you don't then you get errors like 403...

Dude atleast read the complete news here. The guy(s) claimed he/they have accessed the SERVERS. Does this word ring bells? Now tell me if they cant have access to anything even from past?
lol, these are Non-sensitive information every farmer who sold vegetables in Mandi market can see, anyone can see and moreover , this was not operation in 2012 ...these are dummy reports ...

I know why? because i talked with dept for the same project,

We created the first "Virus" ... time we support our Hackers...
lol,
The Creeper virus was first detected on ARPANET, the forerunner of the Internet, in the early 1970s. Creeper was an experimental self-replicating program written by Bob Thomas at BBN Technologies in 1971

In 1982, a program called "Elk Cloner" was the first personal computer virus to appear "in the wild"—that is, outside the single computer or computer]lab where it was created

That time PAK even dont have have a single computer... forget about writing virus , you are even importing Safety pins from US.....

You better upgrade your PAK educations books.

Care to prove it?
that time they even dont know "C" of COMPUTER.....

man ...first they hacked into our airplanes , now trucks and lorries , what next ? autorickshaws and bikes ?:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom