What's new

Pakistani hackers hack Indian GPS servers, take extremely confidential information from Indian govt

Your hacker's level is not even equal to the hackers's of india in high school so you can not steal highly sensetive DATA, So relax and smell coffee.

Of course. Indians were hacking computers even before they were invented. You guys are the best at everything in the world :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

So these so-called patriot hackers can jam Indian police force vehicles ? Wonder how it will benefit the citizens of Pakistan or fit in the definition of patriotism.
I would love to we this hackers actually hacking into bloody crooked politician's accounts and releasing all the info

You to Brutus . :woot:. click on the NEWS Headline...
i am not brutus buddy. but was just checking the authenticity and credibility of reports because its a very sensitive info which could be used for strategic purposes. so if this info has been hacked then it should not be publicized but agencies should do thier work silently.

i am not brutus buddy. but was just checking the authenticity and credibility of reports because its a very sensitive info which could be used for strategic purposes. so if this info has been hacked then it should not be publicized but agencies should do thier work silently.
Agencies??? Which Agencies r u referring to bro???:dirol: No info is published, its just a screen shot....

There was a website few years ago where users could track police vehicle movement with 10 min delay for free. As far as i know this is not a sensitive information.

News source is dailypakistan.com.pk
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:omghaha::omghaha:
:lol:

The screenshot is if a food and agriculture website:rofl::rofl:

Agencies??? Which Agencies r u referring to bro???:dirol: No info is published, its just a screen shot....
no doubt it is a screen shot but we have rung the alarms by publicizing this. we could have used it silently.

Which do not have the total export of even 1/4th of of a single indian company like TCS or Infosys. This shows your level and skill in IT. Still you are proud of it. Naturally!!!!!!!
Man you claim that your hackers are best in the world :lol:.
I will tell you one thing and it will probably make you silent. When I was doing Engineering there were online yahoo groups . In which students can put forward a question or a problem. So other students can help them out. Many students were also from renowned universities of India such as IIT Mumbai, Sir Syed University etc. Sometimes they used to ask so much basic questions on this forum that we use to think who had given them admission in university. Like one person asked how does FIFO protocal works in ram.
But there were also really good Engineers and IT students from India. But the way you decided to insult out IT and Engineering University. So I thought to put you in your place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom