What's new

Pakistani Fashion

The other long thread on Pakistani actresses has infinitely more beautiful women.

These are quite sad to put it mildly ....

Cheers, Doc

pakistan fation week me koe "oooooops" to nahi hua jaise india me and france me ho jata hai kabhi kabhi???

Light skin? My kaamwali bai is fairer than most of these bossy .....

We are getting "excited" by JUST skin ..... and not kilometers/kilograms of black cloth ..... decadent NUDISTS that we Indians are (ask Jana).

Cheers, Doc

Good to see such liberal events taking place in Pakistan. A good sign that the country no longer submits to regressive mullahs & youth is doing what they want to do.

Nothing new in this show. far more bolder dress shows have been taking place in the past too so its just a misconception that it was the only kind of or started now.

On the other hand these dresses do not suit our traditions nor our weather :) so nothing progressive about throwing away your dress and to be more flashy.

These are mostly for export and for elite class here not for common folks.

She must be Caucasian ;)

Now you are confusing me with apna vilayati r3alist Jana.

I am a black short dravidian-tamil bastard ..... which caucasian in her right mind would work for me?

Cheers, Doc

Now you are confusing me with apna vilayati r3alist Jana.

I am a black short dravidian-tamil bastard ..... which caucasian in her right mind would work for me?

Cheers, Doc
every caucasian is not lucky to end up in boollywood ;)

On the other hand my comment was in a light mood.

dont take it to heart dear

We must stop talking about kaamwali bais and Bollywood Jana ..... my wife may be logging in too ...... aur aaj kal din kharab hain! :)

Cheers, Doc

We must stop talking about kaamwali bais and Bollywood Jana ..... my wife may be logging in too ...... aur aaj kal din kharab hain! :)

Cheers, Doc

hahahaa,
that can have some sever consequences :D like more chili and blackpaper in sambhar :rofl:

Cheers, Doc
68f2de778d4692b4658875909431ac9b.jpg

yaa,right and this guy proved its not nice to fool around with ur bais.
And he aint smiling anymore.:coffee:

one question guys ,
why models are getting skinnier day by day?:undecided:
i dont like it.:)

Back
Top Bottom