What's new

Pakistani Fashion

I don't have a favorite since I don't know any.
Looking at the pictures I must say some of these girls really look cool, others just to ugly to be a model.

Btw, I like Pakistani dresses and jewllery, can't get enough of it. :)

Pakistani women are diamonds.
I think theyr're the most beautiful women in the world. ;)

Looking at the pictures I must say some of these girls really look cool, others just to ugly to be a model.Btw, I like Pakistani dresses and jewllery, can't get enough of it. :)

well if you r talking about the lady in white shirt....lolzz she is not a model...:P

Alrite i am so very very ashamed of myself. Allright bring on the Burkhas...

8946fbe1f1d9c0225f873f059a910e0d.jpg

A1Quaid asking U571 his name...

Lets see what neha says about the Burkhamen:

164bc9ffe77c025e16a8d1e7c7a69c0f.jpg

Neha ahmed is very sweet... did anyone go to the last miss pakistan world? I want vias for US now so i can go and watch it in new york... otherwise i'll miss! :(

and you really think what she's wearing is right and worth a Muslim girl??:what:
hah!
you know they say "theres no beard in Islam and No Islam in a beard""same implies in case of Burka!
i mean its ok but i cringe when you people bring "Burka And Beard" into Islam.forcibly! Muslim women are meant to cover themselves and it never necessarily means a "Burka".No religion including Islam compels its followers to be specifically a Veg,Non-Veg, grow a beard ,wear a Burka etc etc.there are very simple ways and our religion makes it much easier for us,for Muslims.don't make it tooo complicated and pass it on in a wrong way.Clear your misconceptions before you people ever talk about Islam.its a request!

And about these models,i appreciate 'em but i am least bothered about their religion.They are different,belong in a different society and environment.Let 'em be.

P.S :there's beard in Islam but as a Sunnah,not a compulsion!

Last edited:
Looking at the pictures I must say some of these girls really look cool, others just to ugly to be a model.

Btw, I like Pakistani dresses and jewllery, can't get enough of it. :)

lol well some are not models but yeah I agree some are ugly dunno how they became models but the others are pretty I have only posted the ones i think are attractive :enjoy:

lol well some are not models but yeah I agree some are ugly dunno how they became models but the others are pretty I have only posted the ones i think are attractive :enjoy:

me 2...lolzz...:taz::taz::victory:

You can remove the first 3 pictures man. :what:

I like the last one.

Neha and Iman's pictures have already been posted, so i'll post
Meera Ansari.

d3879bd8ef62f206f0cce21ad86b4181.jpg

416aa8cf864a3fd5eabef5f0d7cc9062.jpg

369bcfc59e871b28c7876b014e1a8670.jpg

d0723668e10ec7af1ddc3195add2f545.jpg

558d49db67fa5a991a07ac908dab148b.jpg

:smitten:

lol i have to agree with plasma only last one is ok i'm sorry but eww so much make up she looks like a corpse in the first 3 :sick:

Back
Top Bottom