What's new

Pakistani Fashion

:sick:

what is it with vaneeza ? am i the only one who doesn't find her attractive ? her face is so long.

well she is gud...but not that gud..lolzz...a bit old i guess....she is arounf 35 or something..lolzz

Shame on you guys...Absolutely Shame. (Don't expect me to reply to your comments, if you respond to this one.)

i second u, but, long tym ago, when i got into this thread, until now, i dont want to say these words of urs, let them do wht they want, they r no kids!!!

the world knows pakistanis r beautiful!!!, but u wuldnt appreciate staring at some one's wife or sister, or mother??, u dont agree but its the same thing!!, declining morals i guess!!!

Last edited:
i second u, but, long tym ago, when i get into this thread, until now, i dont want to say these words of urs, let them do wht they want, they r no kids!!!

the world knows pakistanis r beautiful!!!, but u wuldnt appreciate staring at some one's wife or sister, or mother??, u dont agree but its the same thing!!, declining morals i guess!!!

look buddy i respect your views till you keep them to yourself. everybody has right to do wat he/she wants to....so if you do not want to get involved in it than stay out!!!...but u cannot criticize what other's do...

and btw these are models.....they are meant to be seen by others....and appreciate them.....i fully respect this proffession..unlike some extremists....
anyways that's another debate....

:sick:
what is it with vaneeza ? am i the only one who doesn't find her attractive ? her face is so long.
:what: Ok then, how about Sunita Marshal?

04a7eb91cc0df65a58b34bd4e38eabbb.jpg

0637679344067c520fb6c30cfcfbe586.jpg

906a0c07b164c71a90d312cfe989f22b.jpg

look buddy i respect your views till you keep them to yourself. everybody has right to do wat he/she wants to....so if you do not want to get involved in it than stay out!!!...but u cannot criticize what other's do...

and btw these are models.....they are meant to be seen by others....and appreciate them.....i fully respect this proffession..unlike some extremists....
anyways that's another debate....

calm down, chill out buddy, i have said, i dont want to comment against it, rather i expressed my opinion than simply disapproving.

"these models r meant to be seen", i totally agree with u, only sensible ones resist bad and do good!!!, ""i fully respect this proffession..unlike some extremists""if u ppl respect this profession, whts coming new, respected MISS WORLD?? perhaps???:lol::rofl::rofl: where they r shot in bikinis!!, in our so called "moderate" and "relatively modern kinda society"!!!, allah knows well

and there r all sorts of modelling ranging from clothing "sensibly" to not clothing at all!!, i hope u enjoy, the "most noble category of modelling" in the net!!:rofl::D

Last edited:
calm down, chill out buddy, i have said, i dont want to comment against it, rather i expressed my opinion than simply disapproving.

"these models r meant to be seen", i totally agree with u, only sensible ones resist bad and do good!!!, ""i fully respect this proffession..unlike some extremists""if u ppl respect this profession, whts coming new, respected MISS WORLD?? perhaps???:lol::rofl::rofl: where they r shot in bikinis!!, in our so called "moderate" and "relatively modern kinda society"!!!, allah knows well

and there r all sorts of modelling ranging from clothing "sensibly" to not clothing at all!!, i hope u enjoy, the "most noble category of modelling" in the net!!:P

yaar I respect your opinion but they're not harming anyone and most are all fully clothed and very decently covered were not sleeping with them or making vulgar comments or acting on our feelings or anything like that as I said before they're also god's creation why not see and appreciate god's creation instead of thinking that looking at them is such an evil thing ? The way i look at it I love the women of my country they are beautiful and I wanna see and appreciate them :pakistan:
Fact is theres a demand for them in pak like it or not people want to see them otherwise a modelling industry wouldn't even exist in the first place.I guess we will agree to disagree :cheers:

and there r all sorts of modelling ranging from clothing "sensibly" to not clothing at all!!, i hope u enjoy, the "most noble category of modelling" in the net!!:rofl::D

Alrite i am so very very ashamed of myself. Allright bring on the Burkhas...

8946fbe1f1d9c0225f873f059a910e0d.jpg

A1Quaid asking U571 his name...

Lets see what neha says about the Burkhamen:

Neha ahmed is very sweet... did anyone go to the last miss pakistan world? I want vias for US now so i can go and watch it in new york... otherwise i'll miss! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Zara Adams. Shes in UK Khan, u shud get 2 know her... ;)
She just missed the bond movie... they took olga kurilenko instead! :disagree:

a1962b6245283d549d5a57474acf1abf.jpg

whoa she's hot bro ! sadly she's too old for me though too bad she didn't get through obviously she's inherited her looks from her mom's side of the family !:pakistan::enjoy:

Neha ahmed is very sweet... did anyone go to the last miss pakistan world? I want vias for US now so i can go and watch it in new york... otherwise i'll miss! :(

ooohhh, this ugly hag(in picture) says tht, how courage of her, speak like tht!!, she has very bad conduct/character, character, i dont support extremism, but she isnt very good with her tongue!!!, she was arrested in dubai airport, abusing the airport staff, she and her "mrs world" garbage r professionally prostitues, learn more in the internet!!, bad ppl bad habits!!, the neha thing was going to ruin mushi's family by her tongue seducing him!!!

anyways, i didnt say burka??, or do i???, i just mention "moral values"

i am not here to have tabligh or some thing, but its in very famous book of islam, i-e quran, with very beautiful words here, may u ppl have read these lines :rofl: :lol:, but just serving reminder, if u disagree thts other thing

The Noble Qur'an Ghaafir 40:19

Allâh knows the fraud of the eyes, and all that the breasts conceal.

msg for those "liberal" and "moderate" muslims, who support beauty bikini contests, and dont find themselves guilty!!, wht good r u ppl, being nationalists, first make ur selves good muslims!!!, r u?? pakistan was created in the name of islam!!, dont bother me, no further reply!!, cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom