What's new

Pakistani Fashion

hey Khanz
Sara Drool is gorgeous ?:woot:
gimme a break yar.make utaaro iska,auntie lagegi poori.big nose:sick:

hey Khanz
Sara Drool is gorgeous ?:woot:
gimme a break yar.make utaaro iska,auntie lagegi poori.big nose:sick:

yaar c'mon her nose it's as big as some of the others atleast lolz she is looking really hot in all those pics esp the ones in black dress admit it :enjoy: if she is auntie i wouldn't mind having an auntie like her :azn:

yaar c'mon her nose it's as big as some of the others atleast lolz she is looking really hot in all those pics esp the ones in black dress admit it :enjoy: if she is auntie i wouldn't mind having an auntie like her :azn:

well, i would say that she is gud but not that gud bro....

:lol: okay! take this auntie and hide her in a forbidden corner of your house and never let her out.
Bacchey dar jayen gey:lol:

and you really think what she's wearing is right and worth a Muslim girl??:what:
hah!
you know they say "theres no beard in Islam and No Islam in a beard""same implies in case of Burka!
i mean its ok but i cringe when you people bring "Burka And Beard" into Islam.forcibly! Muslim women are meant to cover themselves and it never necessarily means a "Burka".No religion including Islam compels its followers to be specifically a Veg,Non-Veg, grow a beard ,wear a Burka etc etc.there are very simple ways and our religion makes it much easier for us,for Muslims.don't make it tooo complicated and pass it on in a wrong way.Clear your misconceptions before you people ever talk about Islam.its a request!

And about these models,i appreciate 'em but i am least bothered about their religion.They are different,belong in a different society and environment.Let 'em be.

P.S :there's beard in Islam but as a Sunnah,not a compulsion!

:what:

Was that directed at me?

4cd8069d29e4afe0c5f3037e995327ce.jpg

i think now you stop this show

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

i dont agree...it should be dragged as long as we possibly can..defence.pk should have something exciting for people like me....who get tensed after watching all that what's happening around..lolzz

thek hai ji!
i appreciate your horrifying efforts.mai ne to sirf etna kaha tha k "Sara Drool" ko baccho se door rakhein lakin Imran bhai aap to bado ko bhi heartattack kerwaein gey:undecided:

4cd8069d29e4afe0c5f3037e995327ce.jpg

i think now you stop this show

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:[/QUOTE]

Hai hai Imran, kia ho gaya hai tumhari naak ko:woot:

Back
Top Bottom