What's new

Pakistani Fashion

I didnt say she was the most beautiful woman on earth. I said she's the only indian i like (whose not mixed with british caucasians or other races). The common girl in Faisalabad looks better than your Kareena Kapoor.

And there's much uglier bollywood actresses:
Thats what you think. Beauty isn't only about skin color or Aryan features. To me, Halle Berry and Salma Hayek are as beautiful as any white skinned actress.

By the way, if all north indians have a connection with Pakistan, then who was living in North India before partition, because most Pakistanis dont have any connection with India, most always lived in their land, and our North Pakistanis are far far away from India.
The key word there is connection. Undivided Punjab had pretty much the people of same ethnicities but following different religions living together. And as facial features depend on ethnicity and not on religion of a person, people tend to have similar features in East and West Punjab. Surnames like Waraich, Bhatti, Cheema, Khokhar which I assume are common in Pakistan are found in large numbers in India as well.

Read a bit of history about ethnicities and communities in undivided India

Kareena is Ok, But I still prefer Katrina Kaif, probably the hottest actress in India, but I still prefer Kareena's acting skills!

Park your sarcastic A$$ on another thread. Don't pick fights where none exist.

Excuse me! Get the F…. out of here. This is a Pakistani forum, not tumaray baaap ka. I can see your A$$ smoking and burning….. You live in west and have not learned that respect is contagious.

End of discussion.

Originally Posted by RobbieS View Post
Park your sarcastic A$$ on another thread. Don't pick fights where none exist.

Excuse me! Get the F…. out of here. This is a Pakistani forum, not tumaray baaap ka. I can see your A$$ smoking and burning….. You live in west and have not learned that respect is contagious.

End of discussion.

Hey Sonicboom,relax yaar, what's with the "****". Cool down both of you, its just about Fashion people.Don't need to get so worked up

The key word there is connection. Undivided Punjab had pretty much the people of same ethnicities but following different religions living together. And as facial features depend on ethnicity and not on religion of a person, people tend to have similar features in East and West Punjab. Surnames like Waraich, Bhatti, Cheema, Khokhar which I assume are common in Pakistan are found in large numbers in India as well.

Read a bit of history about ethnicities and communities in undivided India

Those surnames in Punjab province of Pakistan are not as common as Chaudhrys, Qureshis, Maliks, Syeds, Moghals, Gilanis, Mirzas, Javeds, Khans, Alis, Iqbals, who dont exist in India's part of Punjab.

One of the actresses pictures that I posted in my previous post is also Punjabi Indian, her last name is Chopra I believe...we Pakistani Punjabis dont have names like that. You keep your indian punjabis with you, we are happy with our non-punjabi Pakistanis.

:pakistan:

Those surnames in Punjab province of Pakistan are not as common as Chaudhrys, Qureshis, Maliks, Syeds, Moghals, Gilanis, Mirzas, Javeds, Khans, Alis, Iqbals, who dont exist in India's part of Punjab.

Chaudhry is common here as well. But others not much so. I am not saying that it was the same ethnic mixture all over the undivided Punjab. Of course there will be variations as there would be within west Punjab as well. For eg. Gilanis and Khans would be in high numbers in some areas where in others they wouldn't be.

You keep your indian punjabis with you, we are happy with our non-punjabi Pakistanis.

Its not like either of us in any position to share or hand over any group of people. This is just a discussion, as you can make out.

I didnt say she was the most beautiful woman on earth. I said she's the only indian i like (whose not mixed with british caucasians or other races). The common girl in Faisalabad looks better than your Kareena Kapoor.

726eddffcd5f14eedc3cdc28cacdd229.jpg

6e2221b13b261deafc2a4001d34819b8.jpg

By the way, if all north indians have a connection with Pakistan, then who was living in North India before partition, because most Pakistanis dont have any connection with India, most always lived in their land, and our North Pakistanis are far far away from India.

Don't look close up that too when their makeups are spoiled i am sure 99 % will look like this :lol::lol::lol:

I am not pathan but Kareena looks more sexy from her back than face.

LOL!!

I can't believe people missed that comment. You guys and your gay-pathan jokes, classic stuff :lol::lol:

Anyway I don't know why everyone fusses over Kareena, Karishma was the real beauty, I've liked her since I was like 7 or 8!!

54e1f0e4ee0fd25a68ded76f7522bbed.jpg

6e2221b13b261deafc2a4001d34819b8.jpg

And to think Priyanka Chopra was crowned miss world. She might have a few bad pics, but shes pretty hot.

1f9dee9ce20e79c52be716584df66b09.jpg

I agree Esha Deol is seriously weak though, she's only in movies because of mommy and daddy.

The common girl in Faisalabad looks better than your Kareena Kapoor.
a lot of common girls in a lot of places look better than her...and each other...
but as of now...the world knows zilch about these beauties from faisalabad...

what supreme logic!
so north India is this block which is isolated from everything else around it...
people in Uttaranchal and Himachal look similar...but Uttaranchal has always had uttranchal people living there and himachal always had himachali people living there...so hows it possible?
how can you decide to group a piece of land as one block and other as an isolated entity?
Pakistan has been formed 60 years back...genetics don't change in a generation...
your Punjabi part has people like us living there...as for the NWFP...the people there are as different from us as they are from the other Pakistani Punjabis...
where are you from...?

4 pages and no decent pics of the photoshoot in the 'Pak fashion house'...

4 pages and no decent pics of the photoshoot in the 'Pak fashion house'...

Check out the link in the first post of the thread! I was running short fo time when I posted it or I'd have added the pics as well.

Back
Top Bottom