What's new

Pakistani Fashion

pakistani fashion house?just wonder how much permissible fashion houses are in a Islamic Nation?
and how much freedom for choice of dresses a la Hindi Movies style. :S

Guess what. You sounds like a dodo over this silly question.

Ask kareena we havent forced her to work

Eggg-jack-tely mate. You picked the point,which others fail to recon..

:) we very much understand that but the problem is that some business persons want to cash fame of actors from across the border otherwise we have much better models than Kareena. She aint a model.

She is my fav and she is really pretty too :)

She's the only indian i like, and her family is originally from Faisalabad, in Punjab province of Pakistan. Faisalabad was called Lyallpur in the old days. She looks Faisalabadi.

7ca31eb1947932cbcae5a0b027472eed.jpg

fb59ff8eee5c1ea51a2bbeea325337e5.jpg

8bc69102e698b20850ec7a8e1223a775.jpg

:) we very much understand that but the problem is that some business persons want to cash fame of actors from across the border otherwise we have much better models than Kareena. She aint a model.

It means bollywood actors has so much of infulence on pakistan's public that they(business man) ignore your own (so called) more talented actor and actress. I think this photoshoot is for pakistan local market not for US market.. I got Q, may be you can throw light. If you have so much talented actors and model then

why Pakitan's public obssesed with bollywood actors and films?

Why they ignore there own talented actors ??????

Why your lollywood industry has not grown with your talented actors????

Why your actors have not made any mark internationally???

Why any pakistan movie has never been nominate to oscars????

Why your stand up comedians and singer come to India for work??

:cheers::cheers:

There is no harm in accepting that Indian actors, songs , films, models and industry are better. Better learn from us and improve than crticise mate

Last edited:
It means bollywood actors has so much of infulence on pakistan's public that they(business man) ignore your own (so called) more talented actor and actress. I think this photoshoot is for pakistan local market not for US market.. i got one Q may be you can throw light. If you have so much talented actors and models why pak public obssesed by bollywood actors and films??????:cheers::cheers:

Pakistanis are obsessed with bollywood actors as much as Indians are obsessed with Pakistani pop singers.

none of the Pakistanis are obssesed with bollywood actors/actresses in reality. It is like Lollywood does not produce quality movies so they watch Hindi movies for time pass. But nobody is in Love with Bollywood actors. They only like the acting of a person but end of the day they know they are the indians :rofl:

For example Sunny Deol used to be liked by many Pakistanis before but then he started working in anti-Pakistan movies and trust me now you will find more Pakistanis hating him instead of his fans. They watch bollywood movies for time pass only and nothing else :D

An ordinary Pakistani likes Abrar-ul-Haq, Junoon Group, Jawad Ahmed etc more than Akshay Kumar :D and i am sure there will be many indians who likes the Pakistani singers :smitten: it is very similar situation in both countries

Lets leave the Music/Film industry out of Indo-Pak ever green war

Back
Top Bottom