What's new

Pakistani Fashion

why Pakitan's public obssesed with bollywood actors and films?

They are not obssessed however they respect the talent.

Why they ignore there own talented actors ??????

They don't ignore but nobody want to invest in Lollywood film industry. Here in Pakistan making movies is still considered the job of "Low class peoples". So the businessman wants to invest in their businesses instead of film industry. That is the key reason why Lollywood never flourished

Why your lollywood industry has not grown with your talented actors????

Oh well Lollywood was very popular back in 1960s - 1980s. We had produced actors like Waheed Muraad, Munawwar Zareef, Rangeela, Nadeem, Muhammad Ali etc whose movies were respectably getting very good number of viewership comparing to bollywood movies. But then in 1980s Zia's Islamization discouraged making movies in Pakistan and since then nobody ever paid attention to Lollywood.

Why your actors have not made any mark internationally???

Oh well they were very popular back in 1980s but after Zia's regime Lollywood was on the verge of collapse. We Pakistani prefer investing in Business rather than fashion/movies/entertainment industries

Why any pakistan movie has never been nominate to oscars????

No movies - No nomination

Why your stand up comedians and singer come to India for work??

They are already very popular in Pakistan. Indians invite them so they can entertain Indians too :angel: It also helps bring both nations closer

There is no harm in accepting that Indian actors, songs , films, models and industry are better. Better learn from us and improve than crticise mate

Indeed Indian movies are better :D We have better pop singers comparing to India :D

She's the only indian i like, and her family is originally from Faisalabad, in Punjab province of Pakistan. Faisalabad was called Lyallpur in the old days. She looks Faisalabadi.

you must be a wine connoisseur!
the way you can tell those intricate tiny details...
aise toh almost saare northern Indians have some connection with Pakistan...My grand-parents were from lhore...
she is the ugliest of all the Indian actresses though...has a very masculine face...

Overall its we (Indians), that are earning money and fame out of this. My friend is right in his quote above. :D

Listen bro, dont pick fights where none exist. You are new here. Spend some time, get a feel and maybe then you'd know better when to start an argument.

she is the ugliest of all the Indian actresses though...has a very masculine face...

you are right........ she is the ugliest indian actress :rofl::rofl::rofl:

She is Hot Aunty Jee but she is not a bebo for sure :rofl:

Agree with you. She is very unnatural and made up. Her pics without make up look scary!

Kareena is worst looking Indian actress. And moreever she has not given a single hit (except Jab we met). She doesnt deserve the glamour

Kareena is worst looking Indian actress. And moreever she has not given a single hit (except Jab we met). She doesnt deserve the glamour

There are far more worse looking actresses.Mind It!A Pandora's Box Awaiting Opening :smokin:
--

275adc28a1ab2a4eae311b358257299a.jpg

ec668089483e6eaf4b2d5ececa95e9a8.jpg

38168cd7124d0735e35d0e4585bbe86f.jpg

aise toh almost saare northern Indians have some connection with Pakistan...My grand-parents were from lhore...

I didnt say she was the most beautiful woman on earth. I said she's the only indian i like (whose not mixed with british caucasians or other races). The common girl in Faisalabad looks better than your Kareena Kapoor.

And there's much uglier bollywood actresses:

726eddffcd5f14eedc3cdc28cacdd229.jpg

6e2221b13b261deafc2a4001d34819b8.jpg

By the way, if all north indians have a connection with Pakistan, then who was living in North India before partition, because most Pakistanis dont have any connection with India, most always lived in their land, and our North Pakistanis are far far away from India.

Last edited:
Shes a BIAATCH for me who dumped shahid and on the very same day slept with Saif .

The less we talk about her (over)acting the better it is.

She presents herself as : I am a BIAATCH & I am proud of it. WTF. Seriously WTF

pakistani fashion house?just wonder how much permissible fashion houses are in a Islamic Nation?
and how much freedom for choice of dresses a la Hindi Movies style. :S

Karachi is the hub not just for financial activities in Pakistan, but also fashion.

The only thing keeping it from getting more spotlight is the security situation in Pakistan.

Nothing wrong in people working across borders. And about running over an industry, if you have talent and skill one would certainly shine through.

Yes! Pakistan can take advantage of India’s fashion and film industry talent and in turn Indian can use Pakistan's defense industry talent such as manufacturing fighter jets and tanks.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom