What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Pakistan’s Aysha Saeed makes it big on 7th Ave… and the global fashion scene

Pakistan’s Aysha Saeed, now based in New York, has clearly grappled with the challenges of a small business head on and made it work too! She’s basically a one-woman shop, surrounded by a few advisors, a couple of interns and some contractors, but her business is taking off and she’s turning heads. In more ways than one!

Continued at:

Pakistan’s Aysha Saeed makes it big on 7th Ave… and the global fashion scene | TechLahore

0f05eff5164127c952ed91e46b89541f.jpg

6f269fedba87a1faaddd71dcffecf927.jpg

11a3adbd3edf7fa58900ac22eb6e56bf.png

I was........ I am............ and i will remain in LOVE with one and one only

Nazia Hassan

Nothing comes closer to her in Pakistani Film/TV/Music industry. Unfortunately she is dead now and was a popular singer of Pakistan when i was only 2-3 year old :rofl

Fatima Bhutto ~ my personal fav

I like this one solid intellect , unique looks (even with barely no make up) and just part of history, I just find her smarts + simplicity very alluring, even with out even really trying she looks quite nice

Last edited:
Fatima Bhutto ~ my personal fav

I like this one solid intellect , unique looks (even with barely no make up) and just part of history, I just find her smarts + simplicity very alluring, even with out even really trying she looks quite nice

Finally a Bhutto I can like:cheesy:

Not a model or an actress, but a representative of the women of Pakistan.

Misses Benazir Bhutto.

404ac9317213dd4c7e12b5e085c4faa6._.jpg

Rest in peace. No disrespect intended.

From what I have seen on PDF, I guess the Pak members won't mind! :yahoo:

Btw, the link has pictures as well.

hotklix | Kareena shoots for Pakistan\'s fashion house

Bollywood’s style icon is making her presence felt in the fashion circuit across the border. Kareena Kapoor recently shot for Pakistan’s Firdaus Fashion.

This is for the first time an Indian actress has shot for a fashion house in Pakistan. In keeping with the nation’s sensibility, Kareena’s dresses are modern yet traditional. In vibrant hues she looks glamorous and the salwar-suits from the designer house makes her looks elegant.

Catch some of the stills from the photo shoot and tell us how she looks.

she calls herself a "Bebo" but trust me she is "Aunty Jee" now

Good to see some Indians participating in Pakistan Fashion Industry

she calls herself a "Bebo" but trust me she is "Aunty Jee" now

Good to see some Indians participating in Pakistan Fashion Industry

Bebo's her petname, probably given by her family when she was a kid. And I am not a big fan of her either. Too overdone and unnatural for me!

over run Pakistan's film industry now the fashion model industry set to be over run.

Many Pakistani Companies in the past have been shooting their ads in India since long featuring Indian models.

over run Pakistan's film industry now the fashion model industry set to be over run.

Nothing wrong in people working across borders. And about running over an industry, if you have talent and skill one would certainly shine through.

pakistani fashion house?just wonder how much permissible fashion houses are in a Islamic Nation?
and how much freedom for choice of dresses a la Hindi Movies style. :S

Back
Top Bottom