What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Because you can see both sides of the family... I will confirm later which one is her husband... ;)

can you recognize anybody else a part from Hadiqa Aunty?

it is also possible this picture has also been photoshopped?

What does Kiyani mean? There is a district in North of Afghanistan called Dara Kiyan(Kiyan Valley), is there any relation between these 2?

What does Kiyani mean? There is a district in North of Afghanistan called Dara Kiyan(Kiyan Valley), is there any relation between these 2?
The Kayani (Urdu: Hindko کیانی ) (and numerous variants, to include 'Kiani', 'Keyani', 'Kaianee') are an agnatic clan with branches in Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan.

Their oral tradition considers them to be of Iranian origin and descendants of the mythological Kayanian dynasty. Consequently, members of the group often carry 'Kayani' or one of its numerous variants as a surname, or may even consider themselves to have aristocratic lineage.

Kayanis are found predominantly in Sistan in Eastern Iran, the Potohar region of Pakistan's Punjab region, in the Hazara region of the North-West Frontier Province, and in some parts of Balochistan.

Various subgroups that identify themselves as Kayanis include the Yamini tribe, the Tarkhani and Shahrais'ya clans of Gilgit, the Gakhar tribe and the Kayani Mughals of northern Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Kayani (tribe) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:cheers:

so Haqiqa Aunty visited Trafalgar Square (London) again......... this is exactly the same place where i saw her 2-3 years ago :lol:

i think i have seen her husband before......... not sure

Yes you do! Don't lie! Especially Afghan Pashtuns. They hate Iranians too! Every second post is on Punjabis... Afghans are obsessed with Punjabis

absalute BS.... who said we hate Iranians?? my uncle has half Irani, Half afghani wife, she speaks fluent farsi...

but they are not together still isn't she split from him now ? i remember hearing somewhere she got divorced for the 3rd time

but anyway lets get back on topic this is not really about hadiqa or afghans lol lets get back to the pics owais your posts always deliver ! I am missin my "wingman" dimension he'd enjoy this thread he always missess out on the chicks hehe

b9bfb1e613fc7018ad9575e69fa9972c.jpg

c435c2e05815f79afef31e11d4cd7a52.jpg

222fc683c8106ba2737cb0786e59fce5.jpg

ad7fb20156dd465a53e46e51e2dd94ce.jpg

Back
Top Bottom