What's new

Pakistani Fashion

I love meera bibi:smokin::smokin:...........................we will be the roght back after a short break.......washroom kahan hay mughay bohat tension ho rahe hay!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

great pics keep em comin i'm enjoying this thread hehe:)
btw tooba looks bangin !

Last edited:
I love meera bibi:smokin::smokin:...........................we will be the roght back after a short break.......washroom kahan hay mughay bohat tension ho rahe hay!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol! That was hilarious and kinda embarassing. But instead of blaming Meera, I would blame the GEO TV for such low class journalism and not following the journalism codes...

They knew she can't speak English, then why make her the host of such show and then "record" her during the rehearsals... ? Anywayz, we should thank Tapu Javeri for showing so much patience during that so called "rehearsal".

The picture of the man with green eyes I posted above is actually taken by Tapu Javeri... I posted it here from his Flickr Photostream

2009-09-09 02:52:14 +0600 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Other than this:

What else is really wearable anywhere? :D What is the clientle in mind of these designers when they make these dresses.

Seems like a fun time for these fashion maniacs though.

Same can be said about fashion shows everywhere.. Just check some American fashion magazines..

I was chatting with one of my friends about who wear all these weird looking clothes... If you have ever seen American reality show Project Runway in which 10 different designers design clothes... I don't think you can wear many of those dresses... but that show was fun to watch... :D:D:D

219b9fd6eb0eb89d62bf668eb7f20395.jpg

What else is really wearable anywhere? :D What is the clientle in mind of these designers when they make these dresses.

Seems like a fun time for these fashion maniacs though.

dayyumm. hot chikkkkk... wazz her name???

dayyumm. hot chikkkkk... wazz her name???
Shes one of our more popular singers...

She is most famous for this song:

Before this song, she was mostly famous as a TV host for kids show called Aangan Taira, but this established her as a serious singer

Some new ones:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom