What's new

Pakistani Fashion

MY ALL TIME FAV IS EVERYONE,S FAV, MAHNOOR BALOCH, dono how to past pics here are the links:

Photos from Mahnoor Baloch | Facebook

Photos from Mahnoor Baloch | Facebook

Mahnoor Baloch | Facebook

:pakistan::pakistan:
:yahoo:
yeah Mahnoor Baloch....... (aunty) never changed............ i don't know how comes she is becoming younger and younger everyday

i remember she never looked that much beautiful back in 1990s comparing to today. Thats probably because of high quality make up availabe in the markets nowadays :yahoo: she is very pretty but i doubt there is a mixture of make up too :smitten:

Lahore Fashion Week concludes with style

Audiences say such events are very good for the cultural life of the city, but if management flaws could be overcome, they would become all the more fascinating

By Ali Usman

LAHORE: The glaring success of the city’s maiden fashion week has made headlines across the world bringing eminence to its burgeoning fashion industry.

The four-day long Pakistan Fashion Design Council (PFDC) Sunsilk Fashion Week, which brought together 32 designers from across the country, concluded on Friday, with great aplomb and fiesta. Fashionistas from across the industry showed great confidence in the fashion week, saying it would help develop links between local designers and people from outside Pakistan.

PFDC spokesman Hassan Sheheryar Yasin said, “This fashion week has proved the immense creativity and prowess of the Pakistani people.” He lauded the courage and vibrancy of the Lahori people and their immense support for the fashion week despite unstable conditions, adding, “It had indeed proved itself the cultural hub of the country.” The last day of the fashion event saw Strings and Ali Zafar walk down on the ramp. They also sang for the designers and received a huge applause from the audiences. PFDC Chairperson Sehyr Saigol paid tribute to Lahore and its people for making the event successful. She also thanked the buyers who had come from across Pakistan. “Such events are very important for Pakistan and we should keep organising more and more fashion weeks in Pakistan,” she added.

The crowds said, “Such events are very fascinating for the cultural life of the city but if management flaws could be overcome, they would be all the more fascinating.” Participating designers included Ali Xeeshan, Ammar Belal, Asifa & Nabeel, Asian Institute of Fashion Design, Body Focus Museum, Élan by Khadija Shah, Hajra Hayat, Hoorain, HSY, Kamiar Rokni, Karma, Khaadi, Maria B., Mehdi, Munib Nawaz, Muse, Nayna, Nickie Nina, Nida Azwer, Nomi Ansari, Pakistan Institute of Fashion Design, Rehana Saigol, Rouge, Saai by Sahar Atif, Sadaf Malaterre, Sarah Salman, Shaiyanne Malik, Sobia Nazir, Sublime by Sara Shahid, Tazeen Hasan, Teejays by Feeha Jamshed, Yahsir Waheed and Yousuf Bashir Qureshi (YBQ).

Film stars and actors Shaan, Moamar Rana, Sana, Saleem Shekih, Fiza Ali, Amna Haq, stylist Tariq Amin, US Consul General Carmela Conroy, Governor Salmaan Taseer, Begum Aamna Taseer, Hollywood hair stylist Jammal Hammadi were also present at the four-day fashion event.

Lahore Fashion Week concludes with style

b1b1e78684ec96c7c91245baf4703f3e.jpg

f74f2744c4d80fcacd413bfad58af3bd.jpg

f46392bb93a0ec02225aab241f75fe38.jpg

cf70045d108f4a2a3cebdf5233563218.jpg

de72b3ede17a828d73f49c68fad44af4.jpg

86c0a716ed9b41c7cc20693de10c5ab5.jpg

f1312b749f0f3d81d24168e67c1246cc.jpg

18667959bb73021e1456c52780a4f69a.jpg

not this again man, its so embarrassing what has happened to the country??? really depressing

if this thing continues, i will surely welcome martial law or nawaz govt to take over this zardari govt

never saw these stuff in mushy's era even though for his "enlightened modernism", is zerdari continuing his policies or these are the result of his own policies?

Last edited:
Ok is it just me or they are wearing too many colored lenses. it looks really weird i dont know why people do it

Ok is it just me or they are wearing too many colored lenses. it looks really weird i dont know why people do it

I have to admit that sometimes I wear colored contact lenses too ... :D It all depends if you are going for subtle effect and it matches your skin tone...

If you have dark skin tone and you wear blue contacts then ofcourse it will look weird...

But if wear something like Freshlook radiance which just enhances your existing eye color... then I don't think it looks weird... :no::agree:

Other than this:

f1312b749f0f3d81d24168e67c1246cc.jpg

and perhaps this:

219b9fd6eb0eb89d62bf668eb7f20395.jpg

What else is really wearable anywhere? :D What is the clientle in mind of these designers when they make these dresses.

Seems like a fun time for these fashion maniacs though.

not this again man, its so embarrassing what has happened to the country??? really depressing

if this thing continues, i will surely welcome martial law or nawaz govt to take over this zardari govt

never saw these stuff in mushy's era even though for his "enlightened modernism", is zerdari continuing his policies or these are the result of his own policies?
Let everyone live as they want to. IF you don't like it, don't watch these things then.

As a rule of thumb the more you go towards North and North West, the more light skin/light eyed people you will find... the more you go towards South and East (towards India)... people get darker and darker...

Most fair skinned/light eyed people are from Gilgit-Baltistan and Chitralis followed by Pushtuns...

But people from North and North West are very conservative and are generally poor.. so you don't see them modeling for magazines..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom