What's new

Pakistani Fashion

main-qimg-227653bc4266dc3de5976d0469179142-c

15638e95611c7a4be38dc8315e7b3ae9.jpg

It was never a fashion thread it was called "favourite pakistani models and actresses" originally and was for all Pakistani origin actresses/models/celebrities and pics/vids/gossip news etc but when Pakistan fashion week happened mods changed name to make it more respectable and appease some of the conservatives but the spirit/content of the thread never changed lol. Heck this thread was even for no reason deleted twice before.
2008 was different time on the forum there were TTP sympathizers here and mullah brigade was out in full force and had me in their sights. I have also been banned twice for posting on this thread and the only Negative rating I have ever received so far is from here not for any pics but just saying on this here that Pakistanis also involved in showbiz scene and we should be able to promote or celebrate them just like other countries do to their own people.
I have asked the mods to change the name at least to "pakistani celebrities" or something to make it a more fitting but to no avail .
I do also post on Zibago's thread also i'm a regular visitor there and you can see I always give many post thanks I was happy to see more relaxed and open minded people. Most of the pics I have posted are already here so I just continued to post in same place and I don't want to put Zibago's thread under unnecessary scrutiny as some of the pics I post can quite bold. Apparently even the likes of these below was "nudity" and "vulgarity" according to the haraam police :rolleyes:

Anyway I don't care what they think I am to see more successful Pakistanis in the international media. I am who I am and will live and let live.
I have removed your negative rating as it was issued by a Senior Member (can no longer issue ratings) and I guess it didn't deserve it.

And I would like to say that sometime you do share semi nude pics just to incite people and gives impression that you are trying to find such pics just to share it. I have defended you in past when this matter was pretty light but you have a habit of sharing such pics, not just for the sake of sharing pics but more than that

I have removed your negative rating as it was issued by a Senior Member (can no longer issue ratings) and I guess it didn't deserve it.

And I would like to say that sometime you do share semi nude pics just to incite people and gives impression that you are trying to find such pics just to share it. I have defended you in past when this matter was pretty light but you have a habit of sharing such pics, not just for the sake of sharing pics but more than that

Zaki you didn't need to remove it was just an observation but thank you anyway. As for showing skin it is normal on a topic for actresses and models and these are on social Media, pakistani sites and what you can see on any normal magazine some of the mods even posted some bold pics and there was not any issues. My posts here are only shared for like minded people.
I have posted pics of all kinds of Pakistani origin celebrities and not all of the models will always be conservative. Besides that these bold pics are only a very small minority of the vast majority of the thousands of pics posted here on the nearly 10 years since this thread has been around most pics are pretty modest or in Pakistani clothes I have also posted many in Hijabs. It's fine if you feel that way modesty can be subjective and we can have different views.
I can't force you to change your opinion but if you think it's "more than that" suggesting i'm just to be provocative for the sake of it then I need to point out that I have not posted on Zibago's thread much to avoid unnecessary negative attention and scrutiny if I have any bold pics and also never posted here during Ramadan out of respect-Heck even at other times I have gone long period of time years even without ever posting here.
I have not promoted these pics outside this thread and shared nearly exclusively on here to admire all Pakistani beauties for those who are interested for which I have also been quite open about being "tharki" so there is no hidden agenda. I am not not intentionally trying to offend anyone nor linking this anywhere else or asking anyone to view or involve themselves in this thread. I respect your stance but we will have to respectfully agree to disagree.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Dude you got to post more Maya Ali. So many pakistani actresses get married so young, however she at the age of 29 is without a doubt the most eligible bachelorette in the entire nation, and she just gets prettier with age.

ON THE CATWALK AT THE SUNSILK FASHION WEEK IN LAHORE:

1d3e7f42fda07116337afaa69ad317ac.jpg

cbe14b1c1db09272d74c8abc915ff2f4.jpg

f8525e1d8b476ed6e8e1ae1c27807c31.jpg

919752296b5663c974feb5cd3b3280c7.jpg

2a3801765aee5149601938bd28a61ddd.jpg

1bae8fcbbe1c409f832af99cacc28605.jpg

7f34132ee05bc6ffa46d2caee4ea4307.jpg

1b1d34c8b73e22fb2f8af88a33c745e7.jpg

6f676d7aa7554357c846b3082bc02a12.jpg

@Zaki for you my bro

something hopefully more suited for your halal taste to enjoy............ :enjoy:

AJR-04A-2.jpg

Zoe-Viccaji-Adnan-Pardesy-for-The-Working-Woman-6.jpg
Although I will have to appreciate these pics/dresses as they look really nice....

It's not about my taste Khanz, its the collective opinion of the masses of this forum. For my individual taste I don't know, I appreciate all type of pics/fashion that you have shared and the beauty in general.

Back
Top Bottom