What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Huge fan of Maya Ali, Sanam Chaudhry, Iqra Aziz and Sajal Aly. I find them all to be extremely cute yet beautiful. Used to like Sadia Khan a lot, but her recent Kylie Jenner lips have completely turned me off. I was really surprised to learn the fact that Pakistan has quite a booming plastic surgery industry.

Have you seen the Iranians?? Some of them were posted on some Iranian thread by Iranian members. :D

@Zibago @django

By the way, this thread should be strictly kept for fashion and styling updates from Pakistan.

Pictures of models for "other reasons" should be posted on zibago's thread. What say, @khanz ??

Have you seen the Iranians?? Some of them were posted on some Iranian thread by Iranian members. :D

@Zibago @django

By the way, this thread should be strictly kept for fashion and styling updates from Pakistan.

Pictures of models for "other reasons" should be posted on zibago's thread. What say, @khanz ??

It was never a fashion thread it was called "favourite pakistani models and actresses" originally and was for all Pakistani origin actresses/models/celebrities and pics/vids/gossip news etc but when Pakistan fashion week happened mods changed name to make it more respectable and appease some of the conservatives but the spirit/content of the thread never changed lol. Heck this thread was even for no reason deleted twice before.
2008 was different time on the forum there were TTP sympathizers here and mullah brigade was out in full force and had me in their sights. I have also been banned twice for posting on this thread and the only Negative rating I have ever received so far is from here not for any pics but just saying on this here that Pakistanis also involved in showbiz scene and we should be able to promote or celebrate them just like other countries do to their own people.
I have asked the mods to change the name at least to "pakistani celebrities" or something to make it a more fitting but to no avail .
I do also post on Zibago's thread also i'm a regular visitor there and you can see I always give many post thanks I was happy to see more relaxed and open minded people. Most of the pics I have posted are already here so I just continued to post in same place and I don't want to put Zibago's thread under unnecessary scrutiny as some of the pics I post can quite bold. Apparently even the likes of these below was "nudity" and "vulgarity" according to the haraam police :rolleyes:

Christel+Khalil+Television+Academy+Daytime+lPgcIxClyM-l.jpg

279full-sitara-hewitt.j

Anyway I don't care what they think I am to see more successful Pakistanis in the international media. I am who I am and will live and let live.

It was never a fashion thread it was called "favourite pakistani models and actresses" originally and was for all Pakistani origin actresses/models/celebrities and pics/vids/gossip news etc but when Pakistan fashion week happened mods changed name to make it more respectable and appease some of the conservatives but the spirit/content of the thread never changed lol. Heck this thread was even for no reason deleted twice before.
2008 was different time on the forum there were TTP sympathizers here and mullah brigade was out in full force and had me in their sights. I have also been banned twice for posting on this thread and the only Negative rating I have ever received so far is from here not for any pics but just saying on this here that Pakistanis also involved in showbiz scene and we should be able to promote or celebrate them just like other countries do to their own people.
I have asked the mods to change the name at least to "pakistani celebrities" or something to make it a more fitting but to no avail .
I do also post on Zibago's thread also i'm a regular visitor there and you can see I always give many post thanks I was happy to see more relaxed and open minded people. Most of the pics I have posted are already here so I just continued to post in same place and I don't want to put Zibago's thread under unnecessary scrutiny as some of the pics I post can quite bold. Apparently even the likes of these below was "nudity" and "vulgarity" according to the haraam police :rolleyes:

Christel+Khalil+Television+Academy+Daytime+lPgcIxClyM-l.jpg

279full-sitara-hewitt.j

Anyway I don't care what they think I am to see more successful Pakistanis in the international media. I am who I am and will live and let live.

I admire your persistence and this forum is all the more better because of it. :p::p:

I admire your persistence and this forum is all the more better because of it. :p::p:

Thanks man appreciate all u guys support- theres bad news about Pakistanis everywhere so it's just a little corner of the forum where we can see something different about pakistanis just have some lighthearted tharkiness and celebrity gupshup. Pakistan music/ film and tv/modelling industry has rapidly grown and good tool for soft power and dispelling stereotypes so it should be promoted anyway.

Sania Maskatiya Collection

Hira Ali collection

Back
Top Bottom