Pakistani Fashion

humaima-5.png

humaima-3.png

humaima-7.png

humaima-10.png

humaima-1.png

Rehan Munir

1652923-image-1520364009-765-640x480.jpg

Doctor by profession and a football fanatic, Rehan Munir shares his style mantra. From how his style has evolved over the years to the silhouettes that suit him the most, he shares it all!

Understanding your body is the key to looking good and a trait found amongst all impeccably dressed fashionistas. While people shy away from talking about their bodies, these brave souls explain how they work their anatomies to their advantage

1-1520363919.jpg

2-1520363926.jpg

3-1520363932.jpg

4-1520363938.jpg

Slim fit suits and casual sweat pants.

The most important thing is to feel comfortable wearing an outfit.

I'd like to request some pictures of the beautiful Noor Khan.

Mehvish Hayat.................. My love:
Mehwish Hayat is a top and famous Pakistani actress and model. She has a perfect model by physic and beauty. Mehwish has done ramps for many big name designers and she has shoots for several high profile campaigns and editorial magazines.

Recently, she got 9th place in sexiest Asian woman in the world according to the weekly newspaper Eastern Eye.

Mehwish-Hayat-Photoshoot-003.jpg

Mehwish-Hayat-Photoshoot-001.jpg

Mehwish-Hayat-Photoshoot-002.jpg

I always respected Mehwish Hayat's acting skills, however I always found her face to be too plastic looking and modified.

Can someone post pictures of those two legged flairy outfits please. Need ideas. Thanks :D

:smitten: are these pakistani models ? They are amazing and:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:
Mixed race

Mehvish Hayat.................. My love:
Mehwish Hayat is a top and famous Pakistani actress and model. She has a perfect model by physic and beauty. Mehwish has done ramps for many big name designers and she has shoots for several high profile campaigns and editorial magazines.

Recently, she got 9th place in sexiest Asian woman in the world according to the weekly newspaper Eastern Eye.

Mehwish-Hayat-Photoshoot-001.jpg

Mehwish-Hayat-Photoshoot-002.jpg

@Zibago ;)

Back
Top Bottom