What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Cv3gZUQWEAQvO12.jpg

4-1484676161.jpg

2-32.jpg
It's good to see Pakistan finally making lots of progress. Pakistani girls are a hidden gem. Pakistan can easily win Miss Universe pageant if more and more Pakistani girls come out to compete.

I have only visited Pakistan once 10 years ago since my mother is Pakistani. Will visit it again soon.

I can't believe my eyes! Has Pakistan finally broken through the blinds if religious backwardness and embraced progress?

I'm amazed. Keep it up! :pakistan:

Mehreen Raheel is pretty.
Indeed. Very beautiful.

Sabeeka Imam is a Brit so course she’s pretty lol
There are plenty of Pakistani girls who are beautiful but they only need to be discovered. Please don't underrate your own people's beauty.

Love to get my hands on that :agree::agree::agree::flame::flame::flame:
Fouzia-aman.jpg
Ufff that's a killer.

:woot::woot::smitten::smitten::agree::agree:

I jizzed myself watching this.........:smitten::pakistan:

x20046797_1283805008413335_2744055460537311450_n.jpg.pagespeed.ic.B6AddybUpx.jpg

Momina-Mustehsan-Profile.jpg

Sara-Loren-Hottest-Pakistani-Actresses-of-2016.jpg

02Amna_Ilyas11-13.jpg

coverstory_2.jpg
Bruh so did I. :flame:cant blame you.

Now's that's a waist!!! :woot::smitten:

This one looks very Anglo. Is she half White?

Gorgeous Mama!!!! :woot:

UAE model Nagirs Muhammad at the red carpet of FPW 2017 .

21752371_1553588028055715_9169868519560013719_n.jpg

@django @The Sandman @Hell hound
Can't see the pic.

She looks like a weird hybrid alien
My kind of Alien!! She can abduct me any time.:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::yahoo::agree:

Cannot find any info on this beauty
I can't even see the pic lol. What am I missing out on?

Itni informative video :rofl:

Kehtey sab hein key ham healthy khana khayein gay par pasand sab ko chatkharey dar hi hota hy beshak wo kitna hi badnaam kiyon na ho jaye :cheesy:

Gharebon ki Lara Croft
Pakistani-Tomb-Rider.jpg

Chupan-Chupai-BTS-4.jpg
Gorgeous!

Thanks Zibago.

Aunty ka kurta aur necklace bhi wapis karen.

okay, I must log-out now.
:lol: good point

where are you right now? out of country? islamabad is on fire due to mullas, News channels offair , fb twitter youtube blocked. protests
out of country despite being in the country (i.e in my pind). was in isloo till eid.
i actually support molvis' cause this time around. their demands are legit. :rolleyes:
Of course you don't know their niyyat but then again you don't know anybody's niyyat who says they know these molvis' niyyat. :rolleyes:

out of country despite being in the country (i.e in my pind). was in isloo till eid.
i actually support molvis' cause this time around. their demands are legit. :rolleyes:
Of course you don't know their niyyat but then again you don't know anybody's niyyat who says they know these molvis' niyyat. :rolleyes:
many killed yara. violence is not justified. nobody is disputing over blasphemy law.

I'm half Indian and half Pakistani so people of both countries are beautiful to me and honestly the differences between the two nations are superficial and only played up by politicians, Mullahs and generals whos interest it is to keep us apart for their own benefit. Keep in mind our people's coexisted for centuries prior to 1947.

Also, I would agree with @Spring Onion women are beautiful from wherever they come from.

many killed yara. violence is not justified. nobody is disputing over blasphemy law.
RIP to the killed. Yes, it's not, and the blame for the violence should be put on those who sneakily tried messing with the very basis of my iman. They should be exposed in the wide open and brought to justice without delay come what may.
The common "nobody" is not disputing, it's the nobody with powers who is to answer.

Last edited:
I am coming to the topic,pakistan have fashion shows and many ladies like to be model, but they fail to compete on any major international competition,why?

Almost 90% models dreams is to become Miss world title.

Miss world is not only looks beauty but skills,knowledge...over all a beauty in all sense
Stop it there buddy will you. I like your photo posts and would hate to not like them anymore. You don't know pakistan, don't try to act like you do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom