What's new

Pakistani Fashion

It's good to see Pakistan finally making lots of progress. Pakistani girls are a hidden gem. Pakistan can easily win Miss Universe pageant if more and more Pakistani girls come out to compete.

I have only visited Pakistan once 10 years ago since my mother is Pakistani. Will visit it again soon.

I can't believe my eyes! Has Pakistan finally broken through the blinds if religious backwardness and embraced progress?

I'm amazed. Keep it up! :pakistan:

Indeed. Very beautiful.

There are plenty of Pakistani girls who are beautiful but they only need to be discovered. Please don't underrate your own people's beauty.

Ufff that's a killer.

It's good to see Pakistan finally making lots of progress. Pakistani girls are a hidden gem. Pakistan can easily win Miss Universe pageant if more and more Pakistani girls come out to compete.

I have only visited Pakistan once 10 years ago since my mother is Pakistani. Will visit it again soon.

I can't believe my eyes! Has Pakistan finally broken through the blinds if religious backwardness and embraced progress?

I'm amazed. Keep it up! :pakistan:

Indeed. Very beautiful.

There are plenty of Pakistani girls who are beautiful but they only need to be discovered. Please don't underrate your own people's beauty.

Ufff that's a killer.

There is few Pakistani girls who compete but beauty pageants it's not very big thing but it's gotten more well known since more pakistani girls have started taking part in international pageants and there is also Miss Veet competition in Pakistan.These things are nothing new so it's not a surprise they have been happening openly in Pakistan for years anyway its just now becoming more visible due to growth of pakistani film/tv/music industry and impact of social media .

Amna-ilyas-Style-Take-Top-Modeling-Agency-Pakistan-U.A.E-04.jpg

280full.jpg

welcome to my world i've had plenty of my posts deleted though not sure if for the same reasons as you :cheesy:
Kaanrray mods deliberately delete only one side's posts to keep the fire ablaze. They make the instigator look like an angel by letting their posts stay and only deleting the replies or even worse deleting some selective replies making the other guy look like a fool. Gndooo kahin k.

Kaanrray mods deliberately delete only one side's posts to keep the fire ablaze. They make the instigator look like an angel by letting their posts stay and only deleting the replies or even worse deleting some selective replies making the other guy look like a fool. Gndooo kahin k.

lol it's all good lets just keep positive vibes we are all here for the common purpose of admiring attractive women anyway :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom