What's new

Pakistani Fashion

GUL AHMED

You are orthodox and take a lot of time adapting to new things in your life. You don’t trust people easily, but once you do, you will never doubt that person’s intention. You carefully plan out your decisions, because you know in the end, you always make the right call.

KHAADI

This brand caters mostly to the carefree woman who likes to keep things easy yet exciting. You have strong decision-making skills and can easily get what you want, without having to go through more options. You are calm and cool headed, but you love adding spontaneity in your life from time to time.

EGO

You girls leaning towards Ego are known for your unique and different sense of style. You are either in last year of your college or have just started your career. People know you for your vibrant personality and are always awe-struck by your out of the box ideas and philosophies.

SATRANGI BY BONANZA

If you are among the lot whose ‘go-to retail outlet’ is Satrangi, you know that you have a distinctive and reserved personality. Jumping on to the bandwagon of crazy trends and outrageous designs is simply not your thing; instead, you prefer to go for conventional designs and pay value to high quality.

12998168_10153467704286892_163014950141830611_o-2.jpg

the background print reminded me of gaddafi's tent :

Vladimir_Putin_and_Muammar_Gaddafi_in_Moscow_2_Nov_2008-2.jpeg

1444468-3x2-940x627.jpg

the round pattern on the tent wall is actually the diagram that describes the jamahiriya direct-democracy political arrangement of society.

world jamahiriya :

world-jamahiriya.jpeg

greencharter_logo.png

this-can-be-a-world-jamahiriya-if-we-are-brave-enough.jpg

@django @Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman ^^^

:enjoy:

Last edited:
Gul Ahmed Spring/ Summer 2016 Unstitched Collection

Beat the summer heat with the classic and comfy lawn Gul Ahmed outfits!

my 23 page thread from november 2015, started about her, has more information ( :D ) :

https://defence.pk/threads/aditi-arya-to-represent-india-in-miss-world-pageant.409527

coincidence - only yesterday i was watching the 'femina miss india 2016' and aditi came on stage towards the end to present the crown to the winner ( the winner, i think ).

i noticed that her physical movements looked awkward because of her being thin and her facial expressions were awkward too.

she has a beautiful face and if she fattens up her movements will become graceful as well and also impart a maturity to her face.

what is karekhair??

i think you are talking of tv actress sanjeeda shaikh who aditi resembles a lot... in face they look like twin sisters... sanjeeda was the protagonist in the nice 2014 serial 'ek hasina thi'... sanjeeda is far more beautiful and she is quite a good actress :

h2ikK3I.png

ek-hasina-thi-220714111.jpg

durga-ek-hasina-thi-111214.jpg

10403130_10202927322816144_6783227782315768031_n.jpg

vlcsnap-199737.png

vlcsnap-201595.png

Karekhair = naik kaam

The colonel, what a character.kudos

that he was, a unique fellow.

coincidence or conspiracy?? there's a member, joined today, with the name 'muammar gaddafi' and with libyan jamahiriya flags and saying he's from sirte ( the nominal hometown of gaddafi )... i have asked mods to confirm his location ( reported from his profile page ).

only three messages and all directed towards me.

this thread :

https://defence.pk/threads/jnu-rusticates-umar-anirban-kanhaiya-fined-for-rs-10-000.428143

that he was, a unique fellow.

coincidence or conspiracy?? there's a member, joined today, with the name 'muammar gaddafi' and with libyan jamahiriya flags and saying he's from sirte ( the nominal hometown of gaddafi )... i have asked mods to confirm his location ( reported from his profile page ).

only three messages and all directed towards me.

this thread :

https://defence.pk/threads/jnu-rusticates-umar-anirban-kanhaiya-fined-for-rs-10-000.428143
I suppose your guess is good as mine.

Perhaps it is his spokesman Moussa Ibrahim lol.

heh heh.

would be fantastic if so.

or could be a ntc rat.

or could be isis.

or could be genuinely a green libyan.

or could be a indian member out to troll me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom