What's new

Pakistani Fashion

pakistan is severly overpopulated our population is growing about the size of the whole of norways about every 2-3 years so we have more than enough people to export c'mon just keep migrating there we will outnumber them eventually hehe :D j/k

That is SOME plan to take over the world...... :disagree::disagree:

Last edited:
fouzia

46cdea73ae506dfa31ed46ee5770bb68.jpg

^How typical. You want to avoid the uncomfortable topic so you look at the flag next to my username and attack that country. Next time a guy puts a flag of Sweden, what are you going to say to them?

You cannot admit your mistakes. Your egos are large as your brains are tiny.

^How typical. You want to avoid the uncomfortable topic so you look at the flag next to my username and attack that country. Next time a guy puts a flag of Sweden, what are you going to say to them?

With all due respect, what kind of a rubbish response is that??!
You are the one who raised the issue of women abuse but only concentrated on muslim countries but ignored others.....hmmm lets say for example, india!

You are quick to point the finger at muslim countries but fail to look at your own?? Worse of all, you go in defensive mode instantly when you are confronted with reality??
And the best you can do is come up with such hideous comments when you know you can't wriggle yourself out of it! bravo!!!

Last edited:

Lolzz this is not the thread to discuss your itching topics viz viz Muslim countries. If you are sooo keen to discuss that then open a thread there and then lets disscuss how much women abuse is going in India and Pakistan and Muslim and non-Muslim countries.

Here its off topic.

As far as our brains well i think its better than your brain

lol i'm sure the OP just wanted to show pics of fashion week instead it's turned into a religious debate .

how keen on pics fellow? ;)

but i dont think it turned into religious debate at all, it was vs issue on opposing poles.

"by the information u have looks like u r also into lesbo stuff" i can say that too but i rather abstain from it coz i dont link knowledge with assumptions, how n why i know abt it becz homo sexuality is legal in UK n i have always been against it, n i like to interact on numerous topics with people around me and this is one of them.

Of course u can, any one who has access to Internet come across this stuff & they do see this stuff, Its a fact, accept it

Hello ...i hope you would have enough sleep and your morning tea:coffee:
First thing you need to do is to CALM DOWN my friend & stop abusing that girl.

L00k Pakistan is "" Islamic republic of Pakistan"" these dresses will never come to streets but will remain in ""Faithless Elite swimming pool societies""

we are not here to discuss Faggots ok! what do you do with them ? Stone them to the death ! dont you;)? and BTW they are already dead as their Generation ENDS here !

These people are already in ALLAH's AZAB anyway( Qaum e Laut) , abusing them is just like shooting a dead body.

Though i hate them like hell but lets not talk about that USELESS thing on PDF and lets remember our manners!

And now stop fighting .. we respect our Sisters remember?:agree:

Back
Top Bottom