What's new

Pakistani corner

so why do you not laugh :coffee:and have you read Shakespeare at all... other than the merchant of venice.... ?? everyone reads that one
I read Shakespeare long ago, midsummer nights dream and Olivia (my fav).

They do say that Hunzik (people from Hunza) live longer, we are lucky, i guess :cheers:. It's a shame that you can't speak Brushaski, or we would annoy @Gufi , in a language he does not understand. :chilli:

Or French, my mom promised to teach moi.

How and why does she know Moi?

Je m apelle Wajsal, all that i can remember, with little idea of sentence structure and numbers and months. I have forgotten most of French, after i stopped taking classes, after grade 7. Hated the teacher. A

I believe moi is french for me. And my younger brother has taken French for his O'levels.
奸...خائن.. two you would not understand...

you did not read the merchant of venice or ceaser... or hamlet... and i did not read these two you talk about...

Read Merchant of Venice, which chest will it be?.
Gold, silver or lead :devil: ?

Omg!!!! Dekho zara @fakhre mirpur hamaray bagair sab yahan party kar ray hain aur hamain koi pooch hee nahi raha.

Hamaree koi ehmiyat hee nahi yahan.

*deewar pay baazu rakh kay roying.

Dost dost na rahaaa.....

Btw mr.meap white choclate isnt a chocolate it is the fat content of cocoa i recall

Read Merchant of Venice, which chest will it be?.
Gold, silver or lead :devil: ?
:-) impressive, very impressive.. Dahl and Shakespeare... now read the Japanese and Russian authors books please. oh and make an account there and share the books you have read... I think i will find a few i will like looking at your taste

Dost dost na rahaaa.....
I thought kay ap ko bula lu but u banned me to socha awien naraz na ho jao :whistle:

Last weekend I had invited my research group at a beach and cooked some Pakistani dishes. Just feel like sharing with you.

Picnic.jpg

My wife prepared Biryani whereas I did seekh kebab, chicken and red snapper. Seekh kebab was an instant hit and so was Biryani. It appeared my Malaysian students had never tasted something like this before. I am already being offered to setup an eatery business.

@Indus Falcon @HRK @Slav Defence @WAJsal @Gufi @Akheilos @Shamain

Indus falcon bhai, aap apni behari kebab ki tarkeeb to batain.

Back
Top Bottom