What's new

Pakistani corner

abi keh rehay they k lift nai keratay or abi sath hi sushhh-
Lolzzz . Ap ki lift ka pata hai waisay, kabhi bhi band hojati hai,banda tag hee karta reh jata hai, aur koi jawab nahi milta.

Acha apko nusrat pasad hai, isnt this a masterpiece

facebook_1439317146976.jpg

نی تے خیر منگاں سوہنیا میں تیری دعا نا کوئی ہور منگدی
نی تےخیر منگاں

*goes in trance

heeheu?? u laugh funny... huehue :P it is okay... i will get it in the morning... :p i am a spoilt bacha...

I've been told, it's impossible to make me laugh. Huehueheueheuehehehehhe

(your report is being checked step by step will take some time) checking for mmore international linkks etc
I got some great information, will post in PM.
@WAJsal check out the thread and do the arguing, take the baton from these old brittle bones of mine
Hy, fight your own war, don't drag me in :p:.

um gettng money in Euros is something big :o:
Getting money in any currency is something big.:(...for me.

have you been told you are laughing at this moment.... too much chocolate can do that...
With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come... The merchant of Venice...grannie:whistle:

My mom laughs, hasn't got a single wrinkle on her face, youth is in my genes, grandpa.

My mom laughs, hasn't got a single wrinkle on her face, youth is in my genes, grandpa.
so why do you not laugh :coffee:and have you read Shakespeare at all... other than the merchant of venice.... ?? everyone reads that one

youth is in my genes,
They do say that Hunzik (people from Hunza) live longer, we are lucky, i guess :cheers:. It's a shame that you can't speak Brushaski, or we would annoy @Gufi , in a language he does not understand. :chilli:

They do say that Hunzik (people from Hunza) live longer, we are lucky, i guess :cheers:. It's a shame that you can't speak Brushaski, or we would annoy @Gufi , in a language he does not understand. :chilli:
et tu brute...
I do not need other languages to understand what you want to say.... I take your leave and shall bother you no more :close_tema:

Back
Top Bottom