What's new

Pakistani corner

Shud i start a thread on how to develop good writing skills.

Yep.. There are some guys on this forum who try to show off their badass language skills, but its tiresome to try and make sense of some of those posts.

When last we met I was just an apprentice....now I am the master, Gufiwan Kenobi ! :smokin:
gufi-Wan: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.
armstrong walker: [shouts] I hate you.
gufi-Wan: You were my brother, armstrong. I loved you.

Yep.. There are some guys on this forum who try to show off their badass language skills, but its tiresome to try and make sense of some of those posts.
why you saying this we talk talk so nice English.... why you no understand technical engleesh

How do you does ? :D

You speakanaa Engleesh with I ? :unsure:
i is health wealth good good
I r speak engleesh like amreekan babus... my engleesh is good good you want learn from i are how speak... teach you i are if you are wanting to be teacheded

70 percent chocolate
70% dark cocoa.
Thanks.

White Chocolate is the only real Chocolate !
large.gif

AHHHHHHHH that is something I do not have right now...
2 am and can not get it right now...

Huehueheuheuheuehueheuheeheheheuheuehuehueheuheuehuehueheuehueeuheuehuehuehueheuheuehehuehueuehueheu
dark-chocolate-300x300.jpg

Huehueheuheuheuehueheuheeheheheuheuehuehueheuheuehuehueheuehueeuheuehuehuehueheuheuehehuehueuehueheu
heeheu?? u laugh funny... huehue :P it is okay... i will get it in the morning... :p i am a spoilt bacha...

Acha chalain jab apka baat karnay ka mood hoga tab kar lain gay. Fikars not.
Pehlay bhi tau hum mazzaq kartay thay, yaad nahi woh thread jis may may pathan ban gayi thee.

@Gufi is altaf hussain

pathan banta nai hai pathan paida hota hai-

Back
Top Bottom