What's new

Pakistani corner

big-surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif

Bare mardana awaz hy... For a moment I thought singer was male.
When i first listened to her on tv i thought the channel gsd some technical issues

Bare mardana awaz hy... For a moment I thought singer was male.
When i first listened to her on tv i thought the channel gsd some technical issues

Show this to geo news
http://www.globalresearch.ca/more-than-50-of-us-government-spending-goes-to-the-military/18852

@django @unleashed @The Sandman @Moonlight

Aap ne gor he nahi Kia main to Abhi Bhi kehty lets start it. Buht paisa hai or Zaida work Bhi nahi karna parta.

Aapa, actually ma soch raha tha k Astana over the Internet kese kaam karay ga so still looking for options and possibilities. BTW, hay na ek dam kuch naya "Astana-e-Net by Aamela Aapa".

He voice is more manly than Rahet,s

Aah, I know what you did here.......... hahahahahha..... then I would be waiting for the season, just imagine, disguise woman having manly voice at the most advance music studio with chorus of Viccaji.

Aapa, actually ma soch raha tha k Astana over the Internet kese kaam karay ga so still looking for options and possibilities. BTW, hay na ek dam kuch naya "Astana-e-Net by Aamela Aapa".

Aah, I know what you did here.......... hahahahahha..... then I would be waiting for the season, just imagine, disguise woman having manly voice at the most advance music studio with chorus of Viccaji.
With Uzair Jaswal screaming :lol:

Back
Top Bottom