What's new

Pakistani corner

u mean that lesbian and g** comment?
That too among a few others as well.
The problem for me is not just the words but the insignificance of the matter on which people have started using it.

The problem for me is not just the words but the insignificance of the matter on which people have started using it.
jazbati qoum lekin phr bhi u think he deserves a second chance?

jazbati qoum lekin phr bhi u think he deserves a second chance?
Yaar i am not sure about a second chance! He surely have lot of potential, the best among the lot i would say but then we have all seen him wasting all that potential!! Shokha hoo gya ha buth and i am not sure is something which can be addressed. Shahzad and his supporters must understand that this is a team sport and there is not place for dashbaazi by an individual, that too on back of such poor performances.
Frankly, i think we are wasting and loosing a highly talented opener with potential of big things but i do not see another way either so be it!!

The million dollar question will be who we want to replace him with. Hafeez? :P

Yaar i am not sure about a second chance! He surely have lot of potential, the best among the lot i would say but then we have all seen him wasting all that potential!! Shokha hoo gya ha buth and i am not sure is something which can be addressed. Shahzad and his supporters must understand that this is a team sport and there is not place for dashbaazi by an individual, that too on back of such poor performances.
Frankly, i think we are wasting and loosing a highly talented opener with potential of big things but i do not see another way either so be it!!

Inho ne jo krna tha krdia they wasted their chances they failed to perform both him and hafeez aur lala bhi ab kisi new ko chance milna chaye Pakistan mein knsa koi kami hai batsmens ki :/

Inho ne jo krna tha krdia they wasted their chances they failed to perform both him and hafeez aur lala bhi ab kisi new ko chance milna chaye Pakistan mein knsa koi kami hai batsmens ki :/
Agree with the first part. Since i do not see any room for things to improve as far as there attitude is concerned i am not sure if anything could be done. However again, that will be a good potential player that we will loose but i see no other way.

As for second part, well..... tori kami ha tu sahi Pakistan mein,, We are traditionally not a good batting side, bowling have always been our strength. You just need to see the domestic tournaments to realize that there are not Tendulkars or Sangakaras or Waugh brothers waiting in the wings for there chance!!

Was said rightly, "Let your bat speak your success rather than a lousy mouth". They should understand that to give a reply to an opposition and the critics, the performance must speak that will be loud and clear.

Mazar-e-Quaid
13906801_1109725332427761_303932372765306303_n.jpg

_

Bilkul nahi lena chiye in Dono Ko team main. Parchi Hain or sirf selfies Ke liye theek Hain. I wonder who started this trend. -_-

Hum Pakistani hai. Koi chez milay or Usay misuses Na Karen. Internet Ko jitna humari nation ne misuse Kia h I don't think so kiso or ne Kia h

No umar Akmal this Shahzad boy and Hafeez (who I used to like so much, as a player) and Afridi too. They play politics in team and that hurts the performance of the team in whole. Mr. Shahid successfully ruined Abdul Razzaq's career. He was the best player and match winner.

@The Sandman he doesn't deserve a second chance. And I wish they bring back salman butt.

Aapa, actually ma soch raha tha k Astana over the Internet kese kaam karay ga so still looking for options and possibilities. BTW, hay na ek dam kuch naya "Astana-e-Net by Aamela Aapa"

Not a bad idea. Mujhe to lag Raha Pehle he se is business se linked ho. :p
Main approve karty hon is idea Ko. :D

Not a bad idea. Mujhe to lag Raha Pehle he se is business se linked ho.

Apa, aap jese logo ki suhbat ka asar ha bas, kia karain... :-)

Main approve karty hon is idea Ko

Apa, khushfehmiyan.... taa k danday ham khain aur aap online transfer se mazay karo. Aur us ka kia jab esi do number amela apa ki waja se mehboob bhai kadmo ma anay k bajaye, mehbooba ki tangain he torh dain. :D

Apa, aap jese logo ki suhbat ka asar ha bas, kia karain... :-)

Yeh Bhi theek hai or last main yeh smile. *evil*

Apa, khushfehmiyan.... taa k danday ham khain aur aap online transfer se mazay karo. Aur us ka kia jab esi do number amela apa ki waja se mehboob bhai kadmo ma anay k bajaye, mehbooba ki tangain he torh dain. :D

Aray ab main danday nahi kha sakty Na. Bus Sar e aam Jaisa koi tv show fraud Na jab tak Pakar Le Kam chalta rehta. Dare nahi Zaida. Haaa' to Bolen ge Na jaise hum ne Batya amal aap ne Wase nahi Kia or aise case main alma react Kar jata. :D :D :D

Aray ab main danday nahi kha sakty Na.

Koi nahi apa, ap ko ham kon sa danda khanay dain ge, bas Firdous Ashiq Awan ko bata dain ge address. :-)

Haaa' to Bolen ge Na jaise hum ne Batya amal aap ne Wase nahi Kia

Aur wo kahain ge k Altaf Bhai (Peer Sahib) ki tarha aap ne esa amal bataya k tang he totni thi hamari.

Back
Top Bottom