What's new

Pakistani corner

Baad to 7 saal baad aye gi mein to abhi ki suggestion dey raha hoan :D

Good tging i killed ny dream of becoming doctor at a young age :D

You should see all those documentries about addicts in rehabs
We got too many addicts here in :usflag:

we are jokingly talking about the high standards of rishta anuties(match makers) how they need a proper C.V and payslip from the guys with copy of ownership document of every thing that he claims to own.and then i was parsing and preferring my lonely freedom over golden cage of marriage:p::alcoholic:

yea if my child said i want to be a doctor in pakistan i would just take a gun n shoot him
that would be humane thing to do :P

parhnay day bicharay ko khud paas gya ha us ko ku marwata ha
I heard that about two years ago Saudi hired 2000 Pakistani doctors with 10 years experience and now most govt hospitals have doctors with less experience is it true?

Biradarana salah hau
Kiya khub kaha hay shayiar nay
Rul taan gaye aan par chas baon aye ey :D

We got too many addicts here in :usflag:
Highest heroine addiction in world:hitwall:

we are jokingly talking about the high standards of rishta anuties(match makers) how they need a proper C.V and payslip from the guys with copy of ownership document of every thing that he claims to own.and then i was parsing and preferring my lonely freedom over golden cage of marriage:p::alcoholic:
Cons of arrange marriages
Try love "atleast the couple has a mutual understanding"

I heard that about two years ago Saudi hired 2000 Pakistani doctors with 10 years experience and now most govt hospitals have doctors with less experience is it true?

Biradarana salah hau
Kiya khub kaha hay shayiar nay
Rul taan gaye aan par chas baon aye ey :D

Highest heroine addiction in world:hitwall:
Yes and it's not the worst,PcP and bath salt now that is some pretty scary sh*t

25سال کے طویل عرصے کے بعد کراچی سے فلم انڈسٹری کی نئی کھیپ تیار ہونا شروع ہو گئی
db78dcb257e76e3e21e85856c30abbc9

لاہور ( اُردو پوائنٹ اخبار تازہ ترین۔ 23 ستمبر۔2015ء) 25سال کے طویل عرصے کے بعد کراچی سے فلم انڈسٹری کی نئی کھیپ تیار ہونا شروع ہو گئی ۔ تفصیل کے مطابق 25سال قبل سینئر اداکاروں کا خلا پر کرنے کے لئے پاکستان فلم انڈسٹری میں شان ، ریما ، ریشم ، میرا ، لیلیٰ ، ثناء ، معمر رانا ، سعود ، بابر علی ، جان ریمبو ، صاحبہ اور نرما جیسے اداکاروں نے اپنی جگہ بنائی مگر ان کے بعد کوئی نیا اداکار لالی وڈ میں سٹار نہ بن سکا تاہم اب کراچی سے بننے والی فلموں سے فلم انڈسٹری کے لئے نئی سٹار پیدا ہو رہے ہیں جن میں مہوش حیات ، مائرہ خان ، عائشہ عمر ، ماروا حسین ، فہد مصطفی ، عمران عباس ، ہمایوں سعید ، فواد خان ، یاسر نواز ، محسن عباس ، احسن خان قابل ذکر ہیں

@PaklovesTurkiye @The Eagle

people here make a normal loving person into a hateful ars... and that is when a break is needed

That means you take the forum way too seriously......... :) Use this platform to learn and get to know people....... Nothing more and you will enjoy it....

25سال کے طویل عرصے کے بعد کراچی سے فلم انڈسٹری کی نئی کھیپ تیار ہونا شروع ہو گئی

لاہور ( اُردو پوائنٹ اخبار تازہ ترین۔ 23 ستمبر۔2015ء) 25سال کے طویل عرصے کے بعد کراچی سے فلم انڈسٹری کی نئی کھیپ تیار ہونا شروع ہو گئی ۔ تفصیل کے مطابق 25سال قبل سینئر اداکاروں کا خلا پر کرنے کے لئے پاکستان فلم انڈسٹری میں شان ، ریما ، ریشم ، میرا ، لیلیٰ ، ثناء ، معمر رانا ، سعود ، بابر علی ، جان ریمبو ، صاحبہ اور نرما جیسے اداکاروں نے اپنی جگہ بنائی مگر ان کے بعد کوئی نیا اداکار لالی وڈ میں سٹار نہ بن سکا تاہم اب کراچی سے بننے والی فلموں سے فلم انڈسٹری کے لئے نئی سٹار پیدا ہو رہے ہیں جن میں مہوش حیات ، مائرہ خان ، عائشہ عمر ، ماروا حسین ، فہد مصطفی ، عمران عباس ، ہمایوں سعید ، فواد خان ، یاسر نواز ، محسن عباس ، احسن خان قابل ذکر ہیں

Jiye Karachi...:-)

Cons of arrange marriages
Try love "atleast the couple has a mutual understanding"
difference between arrange and love marriage
arrange marriage is like going for a walk in the park and accidentally getting sting by a snake
love marriage is like dancing in front of cobra and repeatedly asking him to sting you:p:
jokes apart i will go for the love marriage(if i can find someone:cry:):P because i can't just spend my life with a person who i have known for just few weeks at max and that too under extreme supervision and pressure of elders.

Haye if Mehwish says it i would even chant Altof Altof :smitten:
haye mera tharki bhi

Pfft we even have non veg options
http://www.dawn.com/news/1252264
what do you say should we try it:woot:
:astagh: things people are into these days ab isi ki kasar thi bus.

No doubt that Karachi has been providing quality Entertainers that still people are enjoying though a legend is living abroad as we hear him time to time, you know......

difference between arrange and love marriage
arrange marriage is like going for a walk in the park and accidentally getting sting by a snake
love marriage is like dancing in front of cobra and repeatedly asking him to sting you:p:
jokes apart i will go for the love marriage(if i can find someone:cry:):P because i can't just spend my life with a person who i have known for just few weeks at max and that too under extreme supervision and pressure of elders.

haye mera tharki bhi

what do you say should we try it:woot:
:astagh: things people are into these days ab isi ki kasar thi bus.

Bhai jan do bari zindagi mein hash lagayi jahaz ban gaya ye lagayi to spaceship ban jaon ga :D

Bhai jan do bari zindagi mein hash lagayi jahaz ban gaya ye lagayi to spaceship ban jaon ga :D
yar wasey maza bara aye ga or to or india US UK sab say pehlay Jupiter pay pohach jaein gay who bhi without space suit.:drag::crazy_pilot:

Back
Top Bottom