Haye te chacha g fer wi tusi log lohr nu galla kr deo tsktsk :D
Kiyon kay uthay miti kata tey garmi dey elawa koyi maza nahi aya :-(

13754418_747958322011352_4305923154742307719_n.jpg
13876240_1114635405277418_3367090438785185793_n.jpg
13895193_747903122016872_5951342732901893969_n.jpg
13669578_10157202456720483_2640259184569867223_n.jpg

@waz @django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound

@MastanKhan
Why don't we start a helicopter project similar like JF-17?
I am asking this because we are in need of them, I see more cons with T-129
What do you think?

Nescafe basement better than cokestudio this is blasphemy(▼へ▼メ)
80% of nescafe is mommy daddy wanting to look cool they end up looking like grade A wannabes

There is no parallel i.nescafe for Bewaja and Aj janey ki zid na karo

Na yarra cmon. For about 4 years I was closely associated with the music scene in Pakistan and trust me when I say that underground bands and musicians deserve tremendous amounts of respect. They don't take anything for granted and actually work their behinds off to make music as good as they can. It is always the underground bands which keep a music industry alive and innovative.

Look at the above rendition by Jal. Forgetting the fact that they are barely mediocre musicians, why in God's name is Gohar on vocals? Is he a vocalist? Nope. Can he control his pitch? He hasn't any. Start listening from the 2:10 mark and then notice the blood introduced into the song as soon as Quratulain jumps in at 2:16. This is what vocals are. And Farhan, the lead vocals of the duo, however mediocre a lead vocalist he might be, is providing backup vocals :lol: Do they think music is a joke? In the nescafe rendition the guy who starts off the vocals is brilliant and is obviously also trained in classical, the second guy holds his notes very well but isn't trained like the first one.

ps: Wannabes? Kids looking plain while coming on tv and just making some very refreshing music Vs two useless "musicians" dressed in ugly shinny clothes, sitting all pretty and wasting an actual musician's time. Cmon lala ji! But ofc there is still some very serious music that has come out coke studios.

Last edited:
‘A million tourists expected in GB this year’
IKRAM JUNAIDI — PUBLISHED ABOUT 6 HOURS AGO
WHATSAPP
0 COMMENTS
PRINT
ISLAMABAD: There has been increase in the number of tourists to Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) over the last two years and a million people are expected to visit the region this year, GB Tourism Secretary Jehanzeb Awan said on Monday.

He was briefing members of the National Assembly Standing Committee on Kashmir and GB at Parliament House. He suggested the federal government devise a policy to attract even more tourists.

He said the number of tourists had been decreasing due to security concerns and that before 2005, a large number of foreigners, mountaineers and Pakistanis from other parts of the country would visit GB each year.

“For a few years now, between 10,000 and 20,000 tourists would visit GB each year but in 2015, over 600,000 people visited GB and this year, it is expected that around one million people will travel to GB,” he said.

GB tourism secretary says region does not have enough rooms to lodge tourists
He said most people visit during a small window of 50 days between after Ramazan and mid August and that during this time, around 600 vehicles enter GB each day.

On the other hand, he said, there are just 6,000 rooms in various hotels and guesthouses in the area to accommodate tourists.

“We have involved the private sector and the Aga Khan Rural Support Programme for providing visitors with accommodation by establishing tent villages because the government cannot make arrangements on its own. We have also started using school buildings for accommodating tourists as schools are on a break for now,” he said.

Mr Awan said seven of the highest peaks, i.e. those measuring over 8,000 metres, including K2 and Nanga Parbat are in GB, which is also home to 100 peaks of more than 7,000 metres and many more which tower more than 6,000 metres high. He said GB also has some rock carvings from the pre and post Buddha eras.

“We want to promote GB so people visit all year long and not just during that 50 day bracket. However, there is also the issue of limited access by air. There are a few flights and they too are cancelled due to the weather. Larger planes cannot land at the Gilgit Airport and an Instrumental Navigation System is required for ensuring planes land and take off around the clock,” he said.

Mr Awan suggested air and road transport be improved and that the federal government make investment policies so that GB becomes an around the year tourism spot.

GB Chief Secretary Tahir Hussein said efforts were being made for increasing commercial interest in the area and that a high altitude force has been established for guiding mountaineers.

“The China Pakistan Economic Corridor has been almost completed in GB and the last portion of the Diamer-Bhasha Road is being realigned,” he said.

“People visit other countries because there are not that many facilities in GB,” said a member of the committee Chaudhry Abid. He said the issue of land sliding should also be addressed. The road from Chitral to Gilgit and Skardu is bad and cannot be travelled unless in a jeep, he added.

MNA Malik Abdul Ghaffar Dogar said private airlines should be encouraged to start flights to and from GB as this will encourage more tourists to visit.

Published in Dawn, July 26th, 2016

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/‘a-million-tourists-expected-in-gb-this-year’.441129/#ixzz4FszYXTC5

@Arsalan ,@Mr.Meap ,@krash ,@unleashed ,@shimshali , good to see. Numbers should increase in coming years :cheers:. Will only benefit the locals and of course our economy in general...

WHATSAPP
0 COMMENTS
PRINT
ISLAMABAD: There has been increase in the number of tourists to Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) over the last two years and a million people are expected to visit the region this year, GB Tourism Secretary Jehanzeb Awan said on Monday.

He was briefing members of the National Assembly Standing Committee on Kashmir and GB at Parliament House. He suggested the federal government devise a policy to attract even more tourists.

He said the number of tourists had been decreasing due to security concerns and that before 2005, a large number of foreigners, mountaineers and Pakistanis from other parts of the country would visit GB each year.

“For a few years now, between 10,000 and 20,000 tourists would visit GB each year but in 2015, over 600,000 people visited GB and this year, it is expected that around one million people will travel to GB,” he said.

He said most people visit during a small window of 50 days between after Ramazan and mid August and that during this time, around 600 vehicles enter GB each day.

On the other hand, he said, there are just 6,000 rooms in various hotels and guesthouses in the area to accommodate tourists.

“We have involved the private sector and the Aga Khan Rural Support Programme for providing visitors with accommodation by establishing tent villages because the government cannot make arrangements on its own. We have also started using school buildings for accommodating tourists as schools are on a break for now,” he said.

Mr Awan said seven of the highest peaks, i.e. those measuring over 8,000 metres, including K2 and Nanga Parbat are in GB, which is also home to 100 peaks of more than 7,000 metres and many more which tower more than 6,000 metres high. He said GB also has some rock carvings from the pre and post Buddha eras.

“We want to promote GB so people visit all year long and not just during that 50 day bracket. However, there is also the issue of limited access by air. There are a few flights and they too are cancelled due to the weather. Larger planes cannot land at the Gilgit Airport and an Instrumental Navigation System is required for ensuring planes land and take off around the clock,” he said.

Mr Awan suggested air and road transport be improved and that the federal government make investment policies so that GB becomes an around the year tourism spot.

GB Chief Secretary Tahir Hussein said efforts were being made for increasing commercial interest in the area and that a high altitude force has been established for guiding mountaineers.

“The China Pakistan Economic Corridor has been almost completed in GB and the last portion of the Diamer-Bhasha Road is being realigned,” he said.

“People visit other countries because there are not that many facilities in GB,” said a member of the committee Chaudhry Abid. He said the issue of land sliding should also be addressed. The road from Chitral to Gilgit and Skardu is bad and cannot be travelled unless in a jeep, he added.

MNA Malik Abdul Ghaffar Dogar said private airlines should be encouraged to start flights to and from GB as this will encourage more tourists to visit.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/‘a-million-tourists-expected-in-gb-this-year’.441129/#ixzz4FszYXTC5

@Arsalan ,@Mr.Meap ,@krash ,@unleashed ,@shimshali , good to see. Numbers should increase in coming years :cheers:. Will only benefit the locals and of course our economy in general...
GREAT news!!
One of the best i came across for quite some time now.
We need to promote tourism on those areas, provide with the required facilities and improve the security situation. The tourism alone can be transformed into a huge industry if worked on properly.

WHATSAPP
0 COMMENTS
PRINT

The news itself is a relief. Great one.... This is more needed along with other priorities that will draw the true picture before the world as well as create a soft image that what really Pakistan looks like despite all those so-called fake leaders with all there hue and cry only just intended to gather more funds for personal benefits. Media needs to play its role as well other than being campaigners for corrupt elite. Better security and arrangements are need of time for the growth of tourism. Hope the same would be done as well as the number will increase however situation is getting better and these are the signs including many others. It is an industry as @Arsalan Sir has quoted but for those who thinks beyond steel and guarders that factories are not alone necessary for economy as promoting tourism can do wonders as well.

@MastanKhan
What do you think?
nooo noo no no pls don't open that Pandora box.reason because no one knows what we are buying some says it is z10 with tot, others will says it is ah z(we did place the order for 3 with the option of 12 more of them and 1000 hellfire according to some news but nothing after that) some will even tell you that we are going for mi 28.so no one knows for sure what we are buying but only thing i know form here is that tiger is the only attack copter in world that is not being evaluated by pa according to the PDF fan boys.
so lets wait it out until we get some solid info.

@MastanKhan
What do you think?

Hi,

They are too expensive to build from scratch---a JV of assembly and manufacturing would be okay.

But I think that a chopper program at this time is too expensive---. The JF17---we will sell quite a few---because there is nothing out there that meets and competes with it for many a countries---.

For that reason---the JF17 program would flourish. There are too many nations building helicopters.

13892093_762569640548078_5984674196017467270_n.jpg

@Moonlight @django

Sheikh tu aewin tension le rha hai kch ni hone wala is law se ;)
I will call @Pakistani Exile @Armstrong and @Jonah Arthur
Having two Butts will give me an edge :D

@Moonlight @django

@Moonlight @django

Back
Top Bottom