What's new

Pakistani corner

lool if i depended on my pay i would have died ages ago... its not the money i do not take money from my mohalla it is peace of mind after an average 15 hrs at work i want to come home to a life outside medicine

rishta wali aunti ko na bolo na kay mujhey miss pakistan chaya ha with an mba and gol rotiya. :P

Havent seen you for some time......

―――――――
13882650_747744875366030_6011900959286690326_n.jpg

Hahaha :rofl:
@Moonlight @Mr.Meap @Mugwop @Akheilos
13770466_747407832066401_2121875432671728871_n.jpg
13612344_746035872203597_7693672979602563318_n.jpg
13697264_744459259027925_7360588741193338703_n.jpg

Drugs over a failed relationship
Whoever thought some guys can be so feeble minded
Go and ask any addict half will give job loss and reason and other half will say their girl dumped them i know someone who shot himself

Naqami?? What does that mean? Sorry my urdu is not so good and no I am not a fake Pakistani
Lool na bhai
bus marnay tak na bhoolna baad main bol layna gufi with the doctor :P

Parhnay day bicharay ko
aur mohallay saar maar parwani ha
office kaam kay liya hota ha
academy main bhi parhnay jatay hai
tell him to contact his nearest rishtay wali aunti :P
meri tubba bro reshtay wali aunty say ihaney bhi ajj kal puri C.V cheaay hoti hay.or bhi toti photi afsurda jasi bhi azadi hay azadi to hay. agay chari jasy jan hay mari shadi kar kay phas gya to nikla bhi nahi jana mugh say bahir.:p:

lool if i depended on my pay i would have died ages ago... its not the money i do not take money from my mohalla it is peace of mind after an average 15 hrs at work i want to come home to a life outside medicine

rishta wali aunti ko na bolo na kay mujhey miss pakistan chaya ha with an mba and gol rotiya. :P
But i want someone who looks like Mehwish Hayat and cooks like Chef Zakir :D

Wtf 15 hours :-\\
I get antsy after 8 last 1 hour.i want to murder my boss and/or colleagues

meri tubba bro reshtay wali aunty say ihaney bhi ajj kal puri C.V cheaay hoti hay.or bhi toti photi afsurda jasi bhi azadi hay azadi to hay. agay chari jasy jan hay shadi kar kay phas gya to nikla bhi nahi jana mugh say to bahir.:p:
?????

meri tubba bro reshtay wali aunty say ihaney bhi ajj kal puri C.V cheaay hoti hay.or bhi toti photi afsurda jasi bhi azadi hay azadi to hay. agay chari jasy jan hay shadi kar kay phas gya to nikla bhi nahi jana mugh say to bahir.:p:
lool shahbash parho abhi yaar khud waqt ahnay pay kui mil jay gi

I get antsy after 8 last 1 hour.i want to murder my boss and/or colleagues
lool i get two 24 hour shifts a week the rest is average of 12 hr... lakin sunday off ha :D only sunday btw if i am not on call then... which happens once a month also

lool i get two 24 hour shifts a week the rest is average of 12 hr... lakin sunday off ha :D only sunday btw if i am not on call then... which happens once a month also
I have a job and uni and even with that the max i ever had was 16 because of extra class and i got sick the next day due to fatigue

I have a job and uni and even with that the max i ever had was 16 because of extra class and i got sick the next day due to fatigue
doctor bano aur dekho what ur limits are :P a call means u go in the morning at 8 and leave the next day at 4 pm... if ur lucky u get a few hours of sleep in the middle and time to eat

Baad to 7 saal baad aye gi mein to abhi ki suggestion dey raha hoan :D

doctor bano aur dekho what ur limits are :P a call means u go in the morning at 8 and leave the next day at 4 pm... if ur lucky u get a few hours of sleep in the middle and time to eat
Good tging i killed ny dream of becoming doctor at a young age :D

That's just sad
You should see all those documentries about addicts in rehabs

Good tging i killed ny dream of becoming doctor at a young age :D
yea if my child said i want to be a doctor in pakistan i would just take a gun n shoot him
that would be humane thing to do :P
Baad to 7 saal baad aye gi mein to abhi ki suggestion dey raha hoan :D
parhnay day bicharay ko khud paas gya ha us ko ku marwata ha

Back
Top Bottom