What's new

Pakistani corner

Silent protest. :)
This protest wil ensure baboon govt in AJK vote for their rival to keep them out and Kashmir cause alive

کراچی میں مرغاچوری کا معاملہ عدالت پہنچ گیا،عدالت نے 3ملزمان کے وارنٹ گرفتاری جاری کردیے۔ذرائ
pic_1466073773.jpg._3

کراچی(اردوپوائنٹ اخبارتازہ ترین۔16جون۔2016ء):کراچی میں مرغے چوری کرنے کا معاملہ عدالت پہنچ گیا،عدالت نے 3ملزمان کے وارنٹ گرفتاری جاری کردیے۔
(خبر جاری ہے)
ذرائع کے مطابق کراچی کے رہائشی ولیم گل نے عدالت میں درخواست دی ہے کہ انہیں مرغے پالنے کا شوق ہے لیکن گزشتہ تین ماہ سے ان کے مرغے چوری ہو رہے ہیں۔لیکن جب انہوں نے مرغا چوروں سے اس بارے میں دریافت کیا تو انہیں سنگین نتائج کی دھمکیاں دی گئیں۔ عدالت نے ولیم گل کی درخواست پر 3ملزمان کے وارنٹ گرفتاری جاری کردیے۔

How the heck do you misplace a Laptop? I mean...:hitwall:
You don't know my sister. She smashed my last laptop. Since she's at our grandparents' home, chances are she took it along, and the worst part is, she knows how to use it.

You don't know my sister. She smashed my last laptop. Since she's at our grandparents' home, chances are she took it along, and the worst part is, she knows how to use it.
Lol, i wonder why i have a feeling that i'll get along with your siblings :lol:.

Greetings Pakistanis!! I come in peace. I am not 100% Pakistani. I am 1/4th Azeri. Maternal grandfather came from what is today Azerbaijan to British India. My completely laid back nature comes from Azeri genes. Therefore I may not post often here. Pakistanis are too excited to do themselves much good. They should learn to relax and let go. Ok that's enough for now.

1) Baday Mian found something interesting

Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mian Nawaz Sharif sb. couldn't stop himself from looking at her shining face. I doubt if he really passed a complimentary comment or just saw like most of Pakistanis.

2_98168.JPG

2) He is 82 years old.. but whatever

Age is completely irrelevant and Chief Minister of Sindh proves it. He is more concerned with the female while rest of the people are looking at the kid.

13275_831667633592546_5308616959963805161_n.jpg

Residents clash in Chitral over Kalash girl’s ‘forced’ conversion to Islam
Kalash-300x225.jpg

Hundreds of local residents clashed with members of Kalash tribe in Chitral on Thursday after a teenager claimed she was forced to convert to Islam, police and residents said.

Police fired tear gas to disperse the crowd attacking a house in the Kalash tribe’s valley of Bumburate in Chitral district, where the girl had gone to give a police statement about her conversion, said Kalash activist Luke Rehmat.

The Kalash are only around 4,000 in number, according to Rehmat

Increasingly their youth are converting to Islam, prompting activists to campaign to preserve the traditions of the ancient, diminishing tribe.

The teenager went to a neighbour’s house to speak to police, the home’s owner said, but hundreds of people began to gather outside as word spread through the close-knit community.

“The Kalash community had also gathered to save the family and when the Muslims chanting slogans attacked the house with sticks and pelted stones everybody was running for their lives,” Rehmat, who was out of breath from fleeing the scene, said by telephone.

“Dozens” were injured, he said, though apparently none seriously.

“Law enforcement agencies reached here on time otherwise they would have killed all of us,” said local Kalash politician Imran Kabeer.

It was not clear what happened to the teenager.

Police in the city of Chitral said the district police chief had gone to Bumburate with other senior officers, adding that the situation was under control.

The owner of the house that was attacked was also in Chitral, where he said police were refusing to let him return home.

“They came out in a mob to attack my house and to kill my wife and my children,” he said, asking to remain anonymous.

“They threw stones at the roof and at the windows. Police were firing in the air.”

Chitral, a northern district of Khyber Pakhtunkwa province, has long attracted tourists for its beauty.
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...over-kalash-girls-forced-conversion-to-islam/
@The Sandman @Hell hound @saiyan0321 @Spring Onion @PaklovesTurkiye @Musafir117 @django

Residents clash in Chitral over Kalash girl’s ‘forced’ conversion to Islam
Kalash-300x225.jpg

Hundreds of local residents clashed with members of Kalash tribe in Chitral on Thursday after a teenager claimed she was forced to convert to Islam, police and residents said.

Police fired tear gas to disperse the crowd attacking a house in the Kalash tribe’s valley of Bumburate in Chitral district, where the girl had gone to give a police statement about her conversion, said Kalash activist Luke Rehmat.

The Kalash are only around 4,000 in number, according to Rehmat

Increasingly their youth are converting to Islam, prompting activists to campaign to preserve the traditions of the ancient, diminishing tribe.

The teenager went to a neighbour’s house to speak to police, the home’s owner said, but hundreds of people began to gather outside as word spread through the close-knit community.

“The Kalash community had also gathered to save the family and when the Muslims chanting slogans attacked the house with sticks and pelted stones everybody was running for their lives,” Rehmat, who was out of breath from fleeing the scene, said by telephone.

“Dozens” were injured, he said, though apparently none seriously.

“Law enforcement agencies reached here on time otherwise they would have killed all of us,” said local Kalash politician Imran Kabeer.

It was not clear what happened to the teenager.

Police in the city of Chitral said the district police chief had gone to Bumburate with other senior officers, adding that the situation was under control.

The owner of the house that was attacked was also in Chitral, where he said police were refusing to let him return home.

“They came out in a mob to attack my house and to kill my wife and my children,” he said, asking to remain anonymous.

“They threw stones at the roof and at the windows. Police were firing in the air.”

Chitral, a northern district of Khyber Pakhtunkwa province, has long attracted tourists for its beauty.
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...over-kalash-girls-forced-conversion-to-islam/
@The Sandman @Hell hound @saiyan0321 @Spring Onion @PaklovesTurkiye @Musafir117 @django

Forced conversions shouldn't happen....:angry:

Back
Top Bottom