What's new

Pakistani corner

13166033_10153758522764527_2685877253024811360_n.jpg

:D Jew group ko kbhi sharam ni aani :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @Zibago @django @PaklovesTurkiye @Moonlight

Qasmay namoone hr jaga hain yr

@Sven are you the "SvenSvensonov"
Or just somebody else o_O

:lol:I've seen imposter WAJsals, Moonlights and Webmasters on the forum, so I hope you wouldn't believe me just because I told you yes.

Quiz me instead:partay:.

Why U No Say Hello:(.

:o:Another Norwegian? o_OAre you the tall one or the short one:what:?

And I did say hello. Check your tag alerts, dingus:p:

And @Freyja look what he does when he comes back ?

I was saving the best for last:D... and totally not because I forgot to say hello or anything:whistle:.

:wave:

:o:Another Norwegian? o_OAre you the tall one or the short one:what:?

And I did say hello. Check your tag alerts, dingus:p:

Norwegian did you say ? :o:

No...no @Freyja and I agreed that Norway can only either be called West-West Finland or North Denmark ! :agree:

I was saving the best for last:D... and totally not because I forgot to say hello or anything:whistle:.

:wave:

Why hello there ! :wave:

Hows Mama Spetsnaz ? :azn:

And hows the little one ? :smitten:

Why hello there ! :wave:
Sorry for the delayed response. Unlike you lazy Europeans, I actually have to work during the day:pissed:.

How's school going? What year are you in? And after school plans?

Hows Mama Spetsnaz ? :azn:

She's doing great... I think:partay:. I talk to her via video chat as often as possible, but I haven't seen her in person since mid-January:lol:. The joys of both of us being in the military.

And hows the little one ? :smitten:

Uhg, I don't want to talk about it. Ever tried juggling school work, work-work, a four month old daughter, being a single parent because your wife's over seas. and your younger sister who's living with you while going to a local university and keeping her focused and well behaved?

:wacko:

I need a nap:sleep:.

She's cute though:smitten:. We named her after our Norwegian friend.

like this:p:

24a5e0b6c0bceabb5acd791ac898591f.jpg

:sarcastic:It looks just like you!

:o: But I thought you didn't like military stuff:undecided:?

What're you doing on a forum like this? And tell Mads to get her butt back here too:pissed:!!

:raise: I wanna do it!!!

1.) Whaaaaaat is you name?

2.) Whaaaaaat is your quest?

3.) Whaaaaaat is the is the difference between red and black in red-black architecture:o::blink:?

1.) Sven, obviously:D

2.) To be the very best, like no one ever was.

Seriously... did you see there's a new Pokémon coming out in November:yahoo:! It's election season with general elections at the same time:( so at least there's something to look forward too then.

bgc2yjputrvnjvlohv9x.png

3.) Do you even know the answer to thato_O?

Ok, I'll play along. Red in Red-black architecture is plaintext signals containing sensitive information. It's what morons do. Black is encrypted signals containing sensitive information. It's what smart people do.

Sorry for the delayed response. Unlike you lazy Europeans, I actually have to work during the day:pissed:.

How's school going? What year are you in? And after school plans?

Its going alright; almost done with a masters program in business and management ! :)

But still have to write the dissertation ! :o:

Uhg, I don't want to talk about it. Ever tried juggling school work, work-work, a four month old daughter, being a single parent because your wife's over seas. and your younger sister who's living with you while going to a local university and keeping her focused and well behaved?

:wacko:

I need a nap:sleep:.

She's cute though:smitten:. We named her after our Norwegian friend.

:lol:

Well if it means anything; I've got two 3000 word essays due on Thursday and I've only just started the first one ! :ashamed:

Lots of Redbull..Coffee...Calzones and no sleep for the next 48 hours ! :woot:

If only I didn't have a superhuman ability to procrastinate; last time I chugged so many Redbulls that I really looked like this :cheesy: the next day ! o_O

Its going alright; almost done with a masters program in business and management ! :)

But still have to write the dissertation ! :o:

Masters? Nice. Are you going with the "I have no idea with what I want to do with my life" approach after? Otherwise known as a Ph.D?

Or do you have plans for after school? That's one of the most tricky times for grads. Before you're hired, but after you've graduated and it's easy to get lost if you aren't employed before graduating.

Well if it means anything; I've got two 3000 word essays due on Thursday and I've only just started the first one ! :ashamed:

:cheesy: You haven't changed one bit, have you:lol:. Work? Responsibilities? School? Pff

Trolling on PDF?

46691-cat-deal-with-it-gif-IjeF.gif

If only I didn't have a superhuman ability to procrastinate; last time I chugged so many Redbulls that I really looked like this :cheesy: the next day ! o_O

So long as you haven't started seeing the world in slow motion, I think you'll be ok. But dang, that sugar crash is going to be horrid:o:!

sugar-crash.jpg

I'm leaving work now, so I'll get back to you later today or in the morning:wave:.

. and your younger sister who's living with you while going to a local university and keeping her focused and well behaved?

Aww:oops:. You still have Mika? What's she studying:what:?

:o: But I thought you didn't like military stuff:undecided:?

It's all you and Maddy talk about when you're together:angry:. Freaking exposure effect!

And tell Mads to get her butt back here too:pissed:!!

I've tried:(. Maybe she'll listen to you?

1.) Sven, obviously:D

red_hmmm.png

Yeah, ok. I'll buy that.

2.) To be the very best, like no one ever was.

Seriously... did you see there's a new Pokémon coming out in November:yahoo:! It's election season with general elections at the same time:( so at least there's something to look forward too then.

To catch them is your real test:o:. To train them is my cause:D.

Of course I knew!! I love the starters, definitely picking the owl.

CiGqeR-UgAI_7wq.jpg

You can have Dr. Catbotnic

CiGgT5gWsAANojG.jpg

3.) Do you even know the answer to thato_O?

:lol: Of course I don't, but you did:p:.

I thought I'd try to finally defeat my nemesis Monthy Python style:partay:.

03.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom