And she looks like his mother :D
10 years ka age difference hay shayad

Oh you mean neighbor? I wishhhhhh. :D

Jis baat ka Mujhe bara dukh hai. :cry:
Buht he mismatch hai.

Which field did Sven research/work in?.

Engineering Cybernetics:D.

Wut, you are in the fighting force?....

Nope. I'm a desk jockey. But I work for the US Navy.

all the Norwegian folks on PDF are very strange.

:o:

did u finally manage to make that brain reading machine you were trying too o_O

I can't even read my own thoughts:P.

and is that robot suit ready

We're making great progress... haven't you seen the latest Captain America:partay:.

oh n how many sharks did u shoot in your active duty :coffee:

Zero. Every time I saw one I ran the other direction:D.

And I got an interview with @Freyja 's gig that she aptly calls 'The Palace of Culinary Delights' ! :azn:

You got an interview and I can't even get reservations:pissed:!

I stopped by to say hello and maybe buy a few treats while I was there, thank goodness the store was empty because I wanted to chat-up the cute Norge behind the counter too:ashamed:.

When I walked up to where she was standing she told me, " back of the line, sir":o:!

I had to wait 45 minutes, in an empty shop, and all I got for my troubles was this:angry:.

Crumbs.jpg

She charged my 7 bucks for it:hitwall:!

Last edited:
Aww:oops:. You still have Mika? What's she studying:what:?

Yeah she's still living with me:wacko:. Only this time I want her around.

I've made her a deal; if she maintains a GPA of greater then 3.75 throughout the course of her studies and continues to help out with little Maddy, then I'll pay for her studies... which is going to be expensive because she studying to become a surgeon. She's already started along the path by cutting up my poor wallet:cry:.

To catch them is your real test:o:. To train them is my cause:D.

Of course I knew!! I love the starters, definitely picking the owl.

CiGqeR-UgAI_7wq.jpg

You can have Dr. Catbotnic
CiGgT5gWsAANojG.jpg

:yahoo: Whoo Fire Cat!

pokemon-sun-moon-fire-starter-litten.jpg

:lol: Of course I don't, but you did:p:.

I thought I'd try to finally defeat my nemesis Monthy Python style:partay:.

03.jpg

Considering you used to call me, "That Swedish guy." Nemesis seems like a promotion:D.

We're making great progress... haven't you seen the latest Captain America:partay:.
hmmm but we talked about those interfaced limbs for amputees... You are an imposter... Trial by fire :P
I can't even read my own thoughts:P.
hmm okay that I believe :P ur trolling skills have decreased
@Armstrong time for you to fight your master... apprentice becomes master :P

Zero. Every time I saw one I ran the other direction:D.
from a sub :O cofused
I take it you still enjoy that experimental weed :p

I've made her a deal; if she maintains a GPA of greater then 3.75 throughout the course of her studies and continues to help out with little Maddy, then I'll pay for her studies... which is going to be expensive because she studying to become a surgeon. She's already started along the path by cutting up my poor wallet:cry:.
do not worry, that GPA is very difficult to maintain :P u will get off the deal in the final sem

This always irk me, when I tell a joke or show any clip to my brother and he says "old hai deakhi hoi hai". :mad::disagree::tsk:
my purpose in life is complete... I have irked you
waisay yah line bhi old hai dekhi huwi ha... kay old hai :P

my purpose in life is complete... I have irked you
waisay yah line bhi old hai dekhi huwi ha... kay old hai

*die*. :D

do not worry, that GPA is very difficult to maintain :P u will get off the deal in the final sem

GPA knows how to scare the students. :D

-------------

@Zibago @The Sandman @django

Did you guys read about the fight of Zyan Malik and Azealia on Twitter?

NEVER EVER MESS UP WITH DESIS. LIKE NEVER! :yahoo::rofl:

Ahh a rapstar, rap music does tend to have hideous lyrics at times, not much of a fan. Zain has put her on the backfoot or rather her stupidity has managed that all by it self.kudos

Who the hell is azealia, I will look him/her up and then respond.kudos kid

She is an American singer and lyricist. This ignoramus just goes racist and homophobic triads agaisnt Zyan Malik. And then desis ganged up on Twitter against her. :p

@Zibago

Ahh a rapstar, rap music does tend to have hideous lyrics at times, not much of a fan. Zain has put her on the backfoot or rather her stupidity has managed that all by it self.kudos

I enjoyed that hashtag of curry on Twitter. :D

hmm okay that I believe :P ur trolling skills have decreased
@Armstrong time for you to fight your master... apprentice becomes master :P

Trolling is a perishable art unfortunately. It's hard to troll Navy Brass, so I don't get as much practice anymore. Unlike Armstrong; Career Troll.

lead70.jpg

from a sub :O cofused

Yup, from a sub. See a shark, head below deck:D.

US_Navy_100816-N-8750E-674_U.S._Naval_Academy_Midshipmen_and_Sailors_participate_in_a_swim_call_aboard_USS_Virginia_SSN_774-e1421310974323.jpg

Do not worry, that GPA is very difficult to maintain :P u will get off the deal in the final sem

:lol:I was really just trying to scare my sister with that. She's the kind of girl that'd rather party then do her homework, a bit of a trouble maker.

Slowly and slowly she's learning to be responsible though. Taking care of my daughter when I'm at work, doing well in school... honestly, I couldn't care less about her ending GPA so long as she matures and graduates.

Given she's looking to become a trauma surgeon:o::bad:, she's need to graduate with a high GPA anyway.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom