What's new

Pakistani corner

@WAJsal if you would also shed some light as to why azad Kashmir doesn't have a local based party like other provinces do?
Quoting you here because i hardly have any real ground based information. The dynamics of politics are very different everywhere. GB and AJK are very different, yet so similar. People are educated, literacy rate is high, they are more educated about the general situation of the country(speaking specifically about AJK and GB). They are, well let's face it more nationalists type of people. They don't believe in voting for you caste and race and other shit. The best candidate wins. In a place like AJK and GB, anyone who is in center will be favorite to win. Especially if you have PMLN who delivers high on infrastructure and etc, etc.

Quiz me instead:partay:.
did u finally manage to make that brain reading machine you were trying too o_O
and is that robot suit ready:o:
oh n how many sharks did u shoot in your active duty :coffee:

Okay I need to try that stuff now... Honestly who wants to try, I can hook you up again @Armstrong aik dafa bolo bus
Is that how you end up after the long hours of Red Bull induced caffeine highs??
Can watch it a 100 times, bloody epic.

It's not illegal and shit? :lol: :enjoy:
Is that the way to talk to someone who will get you to Dubai or knowing you, some mountain top or Mars while you lay on a bed :disagree:
ur reaction should be yaaaaaay.... :victory::bounce:

13164344_1130382506984220_4193925292072315757_n.jpg

@django @The Sandman @Moonlight

Masters? Nice. Are you going with the "I have no idea with what I want to do with my life" approach after? Otherwise known as a Ph.D?

Or do you have plans for after school? That's one of the most tricky times for grads. Before you're hired, but after you've graduated and it's easy to get lost if you aren't employed before graduating.

PhD is too...far...far....too much work ! :o:

My buddy here is doing a PhD in Political Science and I rarely see him; hes that busy ! :(

And I got an interview with @Freyja 's gig that she aptly calls 'The Palace of Culinary Delights' ! :azn:

But when I got to Norway she had us sit outside for the interview ! :o:

She was like this :

BlogIMG_6034-1024x682.jpg

And I was like :

funny-pictures-shocked-dog-said-water-warm.jpg

I'm never going back to Norway ! :tsk:

:cheesy: You haven't changed one bit, have you:lol:. Work? Responsibilities? School? Pff

Trolling on PDF?

46691-cat-deal-with-it-gif-IjeF.gif

latest

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom