What's new

Pakistani corner

But you have to accept that us Kashmiris are the crème de la crème of the lot ! :smokin:

Except that we're short, we eat as if our lives depended on it and we tend to go bald rather early in life ! :undecided:

And then to top it all up we've could somewhat helluva surnames which provide a challenge when telling an English speaker that Butt is not in English ! :rofl:

Look at this @Wajsal. Even a Kashmiri has fallen victim to the broad generalization of Kashmiris.

Firstly, my Kashmiri supremacist friend, speak only for the Butts. Us Sheikhs (and Khuwajas too) get pretty tall and don't lose our set of hair, like ever. Did I tell you about the magic genes in my family due to which not a single person has ever gotten fat? Even after eating 'like our lives depended on it' :D Also, after hearing my surname some girls here think that I might just be sitting on some oil wells back home :azn: You just drew the short Kashmiri straw, no pun intended :lol:

Although, at times, I do get to pay for the sins of our Faisalabadi Sheikhs :(

Well to be fair you could do with loosing a few kilos of flab ! :undecided:
Not eating isn't really a healthy way of losing weight, medically speaking Fad Diets are harmful and potentially lethal.

Look at this @Wajsal. Even a Kashmiri has fallen victim to the broad generalization of Kashmiris.

Firstly, my Kashmiri supremacist friend, speak only for the Butts. Us Sheikhs (and Khuwajas too) get pretty tall and don't lose our set of hair, like ever. Did I tell you about the magic genes in my family due to which not a single person has ever gotten fat? Even after eating 'like our lives depended on it' :D Also, after hearing my surname some girls here think that I might just be sitting on some oil wells back home :azn: You just drew the short Kashmiri straw, no pun intended :lol:

Although, at times, I do get to pay for the sins of our Faisalabadi Sheikhs :(
SAme story bro i eat a lot and still end up losing weight but most Sheikhs i know tend to be a bit big boned :D

Haza new fawaid,un of being sheikh,un :D
Jhot bol do pakry gaye to khair kon sa bachi kha jaye gi :D

13164445_1128012670554537_4387179583917731256_n.png.jpg

@django @Moonlight @The Sandman

And for my buddy @Jonah Arthur
13103333_1628249560538022_1413005436708726812_n.jpg

Cow coloured horse

Hi there. ;)
How are you?

No I was not posting here due to some serious reasons. :)
How's everything going? I'm so sick of the weather here.
Serious reasons? Is someone bothering you here on this forum?
It's been raining here too much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom