What's new

Pakistani corner

@CHACHA"G" you will be surprised to know that guy not only bashes Islam but he always always bashes Pakistan and Pakistanis nearly in his every post and yeah only Mods, think tanks etc can give +ve -ve ratings

Thanks bro for letting me know about ratings , And that guys was just typing senseless , Man from the Beginning Of Islam Muslims always treated Jews very well, Jews had very big business in Muslim countries or in countries under Muslim control , and for the Bold part I guess Mods should have to take action,
Thank you

IMG-20160505-WA0001.jpg
i have been asked twice to share my collection, well here it is......all casual nothing fancy........and all are genuine, nothing fake here.......gerber cls and fastdraw are my EDC depending on what i wear and ka bar is occasional.......next on the list is machete made locally from wazirabad......
@Zarvan @RAMPAGE @MilSpec @Arsalan @DESERT FIGHTER @Tipu7

Last edited:
9 Innocent Lies All Pakistani Men Tell Their Wives

Have a look at some of these lies you might have heard quite a few times.

1. “I’ll eat whatever you’ve cooked, itnay pyar se jo banaya hai”

allthingspakistanicelebs / tumblr
He’s an absolute gentleman if he eats your not so tasty food. You should consider taking some classes.

2. “Hey, if you don’t feel well, you should find a maid who can help you with all the house work.”

celebrityiconz
Well, he really thinks you don’t need one. Kaam hi kitne hotay hain ghar k?

3. “Achi lag rahi ho iss dress me lekin…” Beware of that ‘lekin’ ..

allthingspakistanicelebs / tumblr
You should really wait and listen to what he says next… don’t leave just yet!

4. When he promises you he’d take you shopping, but you get to hear “ah..i’m too tired today” instead..

diamond-reacts / tumblr
He’s OUT OF CASH.

5. “You look fine to me. You’re not chubby or fat, stop worrying.”

reviewit
If he says you’re fat – you’ll still cry. He’s being nice. He loves you!

6. There’s nothing to worry about, I’ll manage everything. No, really. Go have fun.

headoverfeels
They really don’t wanna do anything! They hate it when you go out..

7. “Let me see your phone, is it working fine, begum?” *Checks Facebook, Whatsapp and text messages*

metro
Well, if you don’t have anything to hide then it’s fine yeah, stare at his face too.

But, if you’re hearing way too many lies – that might be something to worry about…

Back
Top Bottom