What's new

Pakistani corner

That Azz Hole is already on this forum , He is using this new ID , Fck ing kid with no Testicles ,
Mod you guys have to trace his IP and his original IP (one IP for more Ids ) man and blocks both account and let the whole forum know who is that .......................................... ohhhhhhhhhh its hard for me to control my mouth,

Seriously it will be hard for me to stay on forum. I can't handle such lifeless people. I have very good friend on forum and this idiot is making me leave. :/

Bhai larkiyon ko to na karo na choro ghusa thuko have a light beer with chicken pakora and calm down

For sure its not a girl

PTv is joke i dont watch ptv or geo even in my village i prefer to watch grass grow then to watch ptv news

Bhai larkiyon ko to na karo na choro ghusa thuko have a light beer with chicken pakora and calm down

No man , its just abouy the way he is targeting a person , and he knows she cant reply him back lie that ,, and that azz hole is not female , I m 100% on that and if you look at his typing and spelling for roman Punjabi he is not Pakistani (look like)

He quoted me in about 10+ same posts. I never even had any issue on forum with anyone. It's pissing me off. :/

@The Sandman @django @Zibago you guys know who that idiot is?
I was going to reply him in that same lang what an a**** :pissed::mad: kbhi kisi ind se panga hua ho? yd hai? aesa kch?

I watch samaa they are the most professional news channel in Pakistan
:woot: u wot? they're "Professional"? maybe they were when they had neelam aslam :smitten: but now they're *****

I was going to reply him in that same lang what an a**** :pissed::mad:

I was so shocked to read that I dropped my cell phone. :-/
Shkur hai Bach gya. Lol

chill man , His profile is gone , so I guess his all comments too, well-done mods very fast,

Yes true that.

THANKS MODS.

kbhi kisi ind se panga hua ho? yd hai? aesa kch?

Nahi Kabhi nahi Kisi Se as such issue hua. Actually Mera Kabhi Kisi Se koi issue nahi hua. I avoid any type of punga here. :(

I wish MODS tell us who that idiot was.

Nahi Kabhi nahi Kisi Se as such issue hua. Actually Mera Kabhi Kisi Se koi issue nahi hua. I avoid any type of punga here. :(

I wish MODS tell us who that idiot was.
I agree mods can trace the IP address but jb tak kisi user pe doubt na ho check ni krskte kon tha :/

User old hai koi. But I can't say exactly who this moron was. Mujhe koi Indian lag Raha idk Kyun.
But from his wording aesa lg rha hai koi pakistani hii tha you should ask webby in GHQ to trace his ip oh and pls delete your post no.8165 or edit it @Moonlight

But from his wording aesa lg rha hai koi pakistani hii tha you should ask webby in GHQ to trace his ip

Ok let me do that. @The Sandman help me out with this. I mean how to post in GHQ? I never did so.
:p:
@Zibago. No. Didn't you read a member quoting me with using cheap language and all of his posts were the same?

User old hai koi. But I can't say exactly who this moron was. Mujhe koi Indian lag Raha idk Kyun.
Lol who ever that azz whole was , he was jealous from you and might be azz hurt from any of your post, Just don't very rats like him cant do any harm , just chilli make your moooddddd gooooodddd ,

My guess he was Indian, but it doesn't matter Pakistani or Indian , he is already on this forum , Mods should have to trace IP and Block his main acc, and post his name,,,,,,,,
And for me I just saved some really good bad mouthing , lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom